• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: The Decaying of Flesh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Marcus suddenly felt arms around his neck,looking by the corner of his eye he saw a person he didn't even know. As soon as wesker shook him the cure that was in the glass tube suddenly slip from Marcus hand as it made its way dropping to the floor where it would most likely break. Marcus quickly moved his leg forward catching the tube with his foot as it began to balance on it,using his right elbow while keeping the glass tube balance on his foot Marcus hit Wesker stomach with his right elbow. Wesker made a face that describe pain feeling that sting in his stomach,Marcus then kick his feet up making the glass tube shoot high to the air. Marcus was closed enough to the wall where he was being choke,he quickly use his feet to run up the wall making a back flip as wesker lost his grip on his neck. Marcus landed behind Wesker on his feet,Wesker quickly turn around only to see a silver gun pointing at his face with a bullet in it ready to be shot,the glass tube came back dropping down Marcus lifted his arm as the glass tube landed right back in his hand. Marcus eyes were now dark blue with smirk on his face showing his white teeth,he began to chuckle softly laughing at what Wesker tried to pull,he laugh because he found himself in a much worse situation then just a normal choke hold.

''Give me three reasons why there shouldn't be a silver bullet in your forehead right now?'' The white hair teen said,while looking at a person who tried to kill him.

A growl could be heard in the room,Marcus lean a bit to the right looking out the window to see the center head of Cerberus with his pupil small showing his sharp white teeth with Saliva dripping from his mouths. Marcus then look back at Wesker who was still looking at the hole of the gun seeing the silver bullet ready to fire,Marcus then made a smirk putting his arm down that was holding his gun. He put the cure back on his desk while replacing it with his second gun Adam. He then pointed both his gun at Wesker knees with that smirk still on his face,the right head of cerberus then appears in the window dropping james inside putting him on his knee while grabing his wrist,the center then bump the right ahead away looking at wesker with anger in its eyes.

''Weskers..wanna know how it will feels to be like to be a chew toy..'' Marcus ask,only to not get an answer from Weskers.

''Right now I'm pointing at a critical spot on your legs..if i shoot two bullets from these guns on both your legs..you won't be able to walk.'' Marcus look at Wesker face seeing that fear in his eyes,while Marcus seem to enjoy that look with his blue eyes and that evil smirk.

''And then I'll feed you to Cerberus..sounds like a plan aye?'' Marcus added,The center head of Cerberus suddenly began to bark angrily wanting to chew Wesker head off already while Marcus look at Wesker with that confident look on his face.

''Ones I'm done with this guy James I'll inject the cure in you..but..there gonna be a huge side effect in your blood..'' Marcus look at James seeing James looking at him while grabbing his wrist with a painful look on his face.

''Your DNA has already been infected by those monsters...if i inject balla blood into you that has the vaccine in it..your whole DNA will be erase and you will have Balla DNA flowing though your vains...to put it short.'' Marcus closed his eyes while still pointing the guns at Wesker knee caps..he quickly open them looking at balla.

''You'll become Balla brother by blood and cromesome..''He look back at James seeing that surprise look in his eyes,Marcus then made a smirk.

''If you choose not to take this cure then i might as well go with the other cure..and kill you right now.'' Marcus added,Balla was stunned while James face was the same. Marcus then look back at Wesker.

''Your lucky i give mercy to the weak..if it happens again i will kill you without hesitating'' Marcus grab the shirt of Wesker collar with both his hands getting a good grip and threw him out of his room as he hit the wall and fell on the ground face first. Marcus slam the door locking it and turn around looking back at Balla and James who was on his knees while holding his wrist. Marcus put one of his gun behind his hip grabbing the cure.

''Choose James..''Marcus said lifting both his hands,the left had the cure with a needle on it while the right had Marcus gun.

''Live or die?'' Marcus added.

Last edited:

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ:first off this is addressed to both Balla and Raiden. When James went down on his knees. He was outside the aprtment near Cerberus not inside the apratment. Second:Raiden please don't post so much. It can be detailed but try to keep it shorter. You asked all of these questions to Wesker. How can he or me respond to them? Give me a chance to respond to what is happening. That last post could have been spread out into 2,3,or 4 posts

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
occ:first off this is addressed to both Balla and Raiden. When James went down on his knees. He was outside the aprtment near Cerberus not inside the apratment. Second:Raiden please don't post so much. It can be detailed but try to keep it shorter. You asked all of these questions to Wesker. How can he or me respond to them? Give me a chance to respond to what is happening. That last post could have been spread out into 2,3,or 4 posts

I cant help it,i'm very specific with my posts maybe its just that you don't like to read alot thats the problem. Il fix my post that your in the room and also you had enough time for you to post.

Balla

ooc: i know i was confused too Balla went outside to james Balla saw he was on his knees but didn't realy say anything because Balla was shocked about Wesker and Marcus and ya that was a lot u wrote

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
ooc: i know i was confused too Balla went outside to james Balla saw he was on his knees but didn't realy say anything because Balla was shocked about Wesker and Marcus and ya that was a lot u wrote

Ok this problem could be solved easily..post that you went back in the room when Cerberus pick him up and threw him inside Marcus room by the Window,thats all there is to it.

Balla

ooc: that sounds sooo mean lol "picks him up and throws in room" lol XD but ok and ansemjafar thats ok with u???

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: that works for me.

Wesker watched as Marcus dropped a vile of some sort in his hand. He was very impressed how he was able to balnce the vile on his foot. What suprised him even more was how Marcus was able to escaspe his grip. The kid is quite agile indeed. Wesker saw that Marcus had placed a gun at his head. He pretended to show fear to lure Marcus into a false sense of security. He was silent despite being given the demand. His attention was distracted by a moment by the growling of Ceberus from out side the apartment. He looked back to see the guns pointed at his legs. Go ahead and shoot me. Those bullets wouldn't affect me one bit. He heard what the cure would do to james before he was thrown out of the room. He slowly stood up dusting himself off and fixing his sunglasses. "Weak am I? We shall see about that." Wesker exited the apartment making his way toward Cerberus.

Ceberus whimpered seeing that James was in pain. He walked up behind him and gently lifted him up by his shirt into Marcus' room. "Thanks Ceberus. I owe you one." He stood there in awe as he saw Wesker trying to choke Marcus. Why is he doing this? I don't understand what is going on. James stood there silently as the confrontation between Marcus and Wesker became real intense. He then looked over at Balla in shock when he heard what the cure would do. "Brother?" He walked over to Balla and held her hand gently. He gazed into her eyes. "If I became your brother Balla. Would you still love me?"

Balla

ooc: where it has bold on each side, that sentence is supost to be bold but for some weird reason its not sorry

Balla stood there in shock of everything not knowing what to do or say.Balla felt james hand on her and she held it there, not wanting to let go

[bold]"If I became your brother Balla. Would you still love me?"[/bold]

Everything was running through her mind, she didn't know what to say but her heart did.She looked deep in James eyes seeing he would still love her

"of course i would still love u"

She leaned in and gently gave him a kiss on the lips

"i will always love u no matter what happens"

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
''So its decided then..'' Marcus threw his silver pistol up as it flip in the air,as it came dropping down Marcus grab it in mid air inserting the needle in the pisto quickl, then pointed at James with the gun sideways.

''Sweet dreams..'' Marcus said with a smirk,pulling the trigger the needle shot from Marcus gun going at least 50 Mph,the needle landed straight into James arm with ballas blood being inserted in his body.

James eyes widen as he suddenly fell on the floor feeling the side effects already taking place,Marcus watch looking at him with that smirk on his..it seem that the DNA was already being erase from his body replacing it with ballas DNa. Marcus then look out the window seeing Cerberus growl seeing something that he didn't like..Marcus grab his second gun putting it on both his waist while walking toward the window grabbing the handle of his sword the Kusanagi. Marcus then look over his shoulder seeing balla on her knees while placing James head on her lap,something Marcus found ''cute'' if that is how you describe what the scene was. His look forward jumping out of the window landing on top of Cerberus center head looking down to see Wesker who seem to taught Cerberus by just standing there. Marcus began to laugh remember the words that he said to him when he was gonna shoot his two legs with his custom made bullet that were made by DR.Trent.

''So you think your Superman saying that bullets don't hurt you aye..'' Marcus quickly took out of his hand gun and shot as the bullet hit Wester shoulder just where Marcus wanted it to land. Blood stain Wester clothing where his shoulder was located..he saw Wester quickly grab his wounded should with a painful look on his face. Marcus just smirk lifting his gun up as the gum hole let out a small black smoke from the gun shot.

''What do you know..you bleed like the rest of us..'' Marcus could seeing that blood stain grow bigger on his shoulder.

''You see...these guns were made by Dr.trent so thaat its strong enough to peirce through the skin of those monsters.''

''You are no different from them when it comes to the effect of this bullet..'' Cerberus already wanted to chew his head off,Marcus look into his eye holding tightly to his Kusanagi. Marcus still didn't know what were Cerberus untap power...or if he even have sense they only fought for five minutes..buthe wouldn't take him lightly.

Balla

Balla saw him shot him with her blood as soon as James started to fall she caught him and put his head on her knees

BROTHER!

She saw Wesker get shot but not really doing anything about it. then she looked at James and into his eyes and put her head to his forhead

"at least you will get better"

She then saw Marcus outside on Cerberus

"where you going"

she yelled to Marcus

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
James smiled at Balla before he was shot by the needle. He had that smile on his face as the needle went into his arm giving him the cure that he needed. He blacked out and was caught by Balla. The cure coursing through his blood and body changing and reformatting his entire DNA. When James awakens, he will be Balla's sister. Yet the love that they have for each other will ne3ver change or waver.
Wesker continued to stare at Cerberus despite it's growling and bearing it's massive fangs. Wesker's gaze shifted to Marcus as he stood on Cerberus. He watched as Marcus shot him in the shoulder. He placed his hand on the wound for a moment and nodded his head. "That almost hurt. I have no reason to stay here anymore. The best thing to do is take James and Balla to safety. Oh and by the way, they would have been dead by now if it weren't for me." Wesker turned and jumped up onto a roof. He jumped from roof to roof leaving the city.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
"where you going?!"

''To Kick someone ass..''

Quickly Marcus disappear from the top of Cerberus center head,quickly appearing in front of Wesker with his hand on the ground forcing his leg up kicking Wester under the chin sending him flying into the air. With Wesker in the air,Marcus then stood back on his feet and jump in the air holding the sheath of his sword. Marcus strike Wesker with the slick blade of the Kisangani,continue to quickly slash Wesker without stopping until the final ninth blow sending him crashing toward the ground. Marcus landed on his two feet while looking at Wesker who was on the floor with slash wounds on his chest,Marcus didn't pity him..as a matter of fact Macus hated him for attempting to kill him when he was gonna give the cure to James. Marcus walk toward the fallen Wesker sheathing the Kisangani while still holding a silver pistol in his hand. Marcus then put his foot on Wesker chest and pointed his pistol at his face with that evil smirk on his face,like if something were telling him to pull the trigger. Cerberus growl feeling that Wesker was still alive by a thread,but Marcus was gonna fix that by sending a bullet into hi head,Marcus push his foot down Wesker chest hearing Wesker let out a cry of pain.

''You know me and you have something in common..we'r both cocky..'' Marcus said,Wesker couldn't reply to this sense he was to focus on the pain in his chest.

''Any last words before you die?'' Marcus ask,seeing that Wesker was just a waste of space in this city.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ: you do realize that you are powerplaying like crazy right?

Wesker smirked at Marcus despite the pain coursing through his body. He saw the gun pointed directly at his head. He continued to just stare and smirk at marcu under his sunglasses. He then grabbed Marcus' ankle on his chest and forced him off his body with ease. He then ran at Marcus and punched his stomach and then kneed him in the jaw. He watched as Marcus staggered backward. Suddenly a helicopter was hovering overhhead. Wesker recognized the helicopter as the men lowered themselves down from ropes and entered the apartment where james and Balla were staying. "I know that you hate me. But do you hate Balla and James so much to let them be killed?" Wesker just shrugged his shoulders. He wated to see if Marcus would do anything while the men in the room had there guns pointed at Balla and James.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
occ: you do realize that you are powerplaying like crazy right?

OOC: No I'm not,I'm describing what happening to your character on my attack and you had enough time (2 weeks) to post what i did when i shot Wesker shoulder so you cant say i powerplay. Powerplay is when i don't give you a choice like if i shot you without you doing anything. But i left you have that choice above. Also please be realistic on your post because not only do you have nine slash wounds ion your and a gun wound in your shoulder so you cant say you did it with ''Ease'',much rather to say..your pretty much screwed?

I know that you hate me. But do you hate Balla and James so much to let them be killed?"

''Is that all you got..because your punch seem to be a bit weak.'' Marcus said,rubbing his stomach.

Wesker stood quiet not noticing Cerberus was standing behind him,Marcus just continue to laugh seeing that Wesker was a fool to mess with him let alone try to kill him. With one quick swoop the center head of Cerberus quickly grab Wesker with his mouth,holding him sideways and his sharp white teeth dug into his flesh,his blood spitting in the dog's mouth. Cerberus then threw Wekser to the side making him go flying till he hit a building wall,Marcus watch the the stones of rubbles fell on his body when he was on the ground bleeding to death. Marcus then spots his black sun glasses that was drop on the ground,he reach to pick them up putting them on and then look at Cerverus,the three heads only raise an eye brow seeing that Marcus was acting childish and wanted to look ''cool''. Marcus look at the sky seeing the helicopter fly toward the building James and Balla were staying,suddenly a rocket appear in the Sky hitting helicopter as it blew up dropping toward the ground. Marcus who was surprise not expecting that to happen,Marcus jump back on Cerberus center head and order his pet to run toward the helicopter to investigate the remain of the one known flying machine. Marcus look over his shoulder seeing Wesker one more time seeing his blood make its way toward the sewer that would attract the monster toward him due to the scent of his blood spill.

''You were a fool to begin with..'' Marcus said putting Wesker glasses in his pocket.

On top of a huge tower​

A female who had pink hair and blue eyes was on one knee with a rocket launcher rested on her shoulder,she slowly stood up putting the huge gun on her back with a smirk on her face. Her phone suddenly rings,the female reach for her cell phone flipping it open to see who was calling her. The name said ''Dr. T'',she put the phone next to her ear answering the call.

''Did you destroy the target??'' Said a deep voice.

''Yes the helicopter has been destroy like you ask Dr.Trent..'' Said the female.

''And what of Marcus?''

''Hes alive..and he still has that tattoo on his forehead..''

''Excellent...make sure that he continue to live..we do not want that tattoo to get out of control..''

''Of course Dr.Trent..''

After answer a few question she closer her phone putting it back on her pocket,she look down the tower seeing that the ground was a long way down. She suddenly jump of the tower with her arm spread out feeling the wind blow her pink hair,she landed on her feet with not one single bone broken in her body...this was very odd. She look around seeing if there wasn't any monsters around..luckly there weren't any which saves her alot of time to follow Marcus trail.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
occ:true it may have been 2 weeks but sometimes you can't think of something to post. Oh and he is wesker by the way. the guy survives a freaking explosion and having support beams crush him.

Wesker was laying under the rubble barely able to cling to life. In his mind he was cursing Marcus and Cerberus for putting him into such a state. He also cursed himself though for being so careless. He figured that this would finally be the end of him but it seems that fate was kind to him. Out of the shadows of an alley where Wesker lay walked a tall man. He wore silver pants and black shoes. His hands were covered in black leather gloves and the rest of his body was hid by a blue trenchcoat and black hat. He stopped when he made his way next to the rubble. With ease he tossed away the debris and stred at Weskers body. "Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. You are a mess." He picked up Wesker's bloody body and walked away from the area to the unknown.

James was still unconscious when the men stormed the apartment. It would be a couple of hours before he awoke. Even though he was cured of the virus in his blood, he still had his shoulder wound and the wound on his forehead. Not to mention the bite wound from the zombie dog. The head man of the group ed looked at Balla and James. "Don't move if you value your lives." Their gazes were shifted when they heard an explosion occur overhead. They saw thriough the windows that there helicopter was going down. "This is not good. Radio headquaters and explain our situation stat."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back