• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Deadly Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Rebecca, If I was going to steal your supplies and run I'd already begone I wouldn't have gotten hurt yet and you two would have been killed. Im not going to let you two die for misson reasons and personal reasons." He walked outside with Rebecca and saw Matthew and Kevien and blasts the zombies around them and reloads his gun. "You two alright?"

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Matthew looked to the survivor in shock.
"Yeah, if you call nearly being eaten alive alright!"
He said as he ran swiftly past him, Matthew stood behind him and Rebecca, Matthew tried to reload his gun, yet the shock of all this took over, his hands couldn't keep still and the bullets frell from his hand and scattered across the floor.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Shkigo smirked and said in a joking voice. "How come you talk to him all sweatly but when you talk to me it usully ends or begains with you poining a gun at me?" He said snickering quitely.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
His eyes, fixed on the fallen bullets, they rolled away, just like he ran from the zombies. He felt a soft touch on his shoulder, he looked up to find a sweet young girl comforting him.
"I hope you're right...."
As he said this, it sounded like all the hope and faith he had faded. He knelt down on one knee and gathered up the bullets he had dropped. He loaded his gun, after he had recovered from his shock and stood on both feet.
"How come you talk to him all sweatly but when you talk to me it usully ends or begains with you poining a gun at me?"
Matthew heard from the man infront of him. Matthew looked complex at the man, his head leaning to the left slightly, as he did this, he pondered
"How can these people be so high spirited. We will die, it's impossible not too....yet they still fight, mybe that's where i'm going wrong"

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Matthew's feelings turned red, anger raged in his mind. He raised his gun to Kevins head and looked to him with evil eyes
"Believe it or not, f*cker, i don't give a sh*t about you, i'd much rather see you die than have myself dead!"
He said in an agressive manner. Matthew quickly pulled the gun down and held his head with his other hand. His fingers ran harshly through his hair, almost like he was tearing every hair out. The stress of these events were slowly eating away at him.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"See me die? Okay then." he said as he grabbed Matthew's hand that had the gun and pointed towards himself. "You want me to die right? Then shoot me or do I have to do it for you." Kevin said.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Whao! Now this is getting alittle outta hand.* He drew his gun and pointed it at Mathew. "Don't shoot! We need to work togather. If you wanna live copoerate!"

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
The sweat slowly ran down Matthews forehead. His hands became clammy as the pressure got to him.
"F*ck it!"
His finger pulled on the trigger...yet, nothing, his finger just slipped off the trigger, it didn't budge. Matthew pulled the gun closer to his face as he examined it. Shortly after, he found that the safety catch was on, he looked up to Kevin for a split second and then looked away while he slotted his gun back into his belt.

LittleLegs

Chris turns the radio on but it failed. The radio had no batteries in them so Chris goes to the local grocery store to get some batteries and possibly some food. Chris blasts the front door and looks for the batteries while takin some food with him. Soon Chris spotted a couple of Hunters

Chris shot down one Hunter and shot another hunter in the head. Chris than hears a scream and sees a man getting chased by one of the Hunters. Chris killed the Hunter and asked his name. but before he answered...he was shot..Chris turned around...Albert Wesker

LittleLegs

"Nice to see u Chris, trapped here in this small town...hahahaha...i infected this whole town"

"your really cold....why do this to innocent people?"

"i just wanted to experiment...thats all"

Chris and Albert dropped theif guns

"Lets have a fight with no guns"

They started fighting and Albert is beating the crap out of Chris.

"haha, im stronger than u...i enhanced my speed and power...you are no match for me"

Albert runs off...."good luck Chris"

'Wait!!"

but its too late. Chris takes the batteries and placed them into the radio. Chris walks out the street looking for the others

LittleLegs

"Nobody, its just a scratch"

Chris not wanting to tell anybody the encounter with Wesker

"Where did these guys come from?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back