• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Deadly Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin was in the R.P.D police station blockading some of the windows. He then walked backed to the main hall of the station and sat down on the stairs. Then he heard some of the blockades break and a group of zombies came in. He managed to gun down some of the zombies but there was too many of them. He then headed for the entrance and left the police station and was on the streets. He then ran down the street he was on and began to look for any possible survivors.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin was close to the end of the street but then came to a sudden stop. What he saw was two zombie dogs feeding on a corpse of a man. One of them then looked back and saw Kevin. It growled and ran towards him and jumped but Kevin shot it twice,,killing it. He also shot the other zombie dog twice and continued his search for any survivors.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
As Matthew entered the seemingly deserted town, Wilterton. Blood dripped from his right hand which was grasping a Desert Eagle, also covered with crimson red blood. He stopped for a second to catch his breath a few steps away from the forest he had just exited from. This place was new to Matthew, he didn't get the time to go away from his home town much. After recovering a steady breath, Matthew started to wonder through the street infront. The whole place smelt of rotting corpse. Matthew soon approached a bar, thoughts ran through Matthews head, in the end he decided to sit down for a minute, and maybe have a little drink. Cautiously, he slammed open the front door and swiftly appeared from around the corner, he scanned the place, moving his gun in sync with his eyes. To his relief there was no "monsters" around, only one dead body, sprawled across one of the tables. He took a sigh of relief and walked slowly to the bar and got himself a shot of some dark blue liquid, he didn't care what it was, all that mattered that was it was strong enough to calm him down.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin came across a bar. He rather be indoors instead of being outside where the zombies roamed. He then went in with his handgun out in front of him and saw only one person besides the dead body that just layed there on the table. He closed the door behind him. Kevin gave a sigh of relif and put his handgun in his holster and walked up to the man. "Are you all right? The name's Kevin."

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Matthews head slowly turned to the direction the voice came from. His half shut eyes widened to find he wasn't the only one alive, he stood up from where he once sat and looked the man up and down, checking wether the man was one of "them"
"Thank f*ck"
A small grin grew on his face as a loud crash came from the kitchen area of the bar. Both Matthews and Kevin's heads shot to the entrance of the kitchen, Matthew clutching the handle of his gun in fright. Matthew, being the arrogant type, ran to the door, not caring about anyone except for himself. He cam to a halt and realised that he may be over reacting and turned to Kevin.
"Go check what that was then"
He said impatiently, still with his hand locked around the cold steel. Blood dripped from his finger, as it hit the floor it rebounded and splashed, like a rock thrown in a pool.

Aphex

.Inspire.
"All right." Kevin said as he took out his handgun again and had it out in front of him as he went in the kitchen. As soon as he went in there was just complete silence. He looked around and saw that a couple of pans and pots had fallen onto the floor. Then he heard a moan and when he turned around,a zombie grabbed him and knocked him to the floor. it attempted to bite Kevin's neck but he grabbed the zombie's neck. Pushing the head back he put his handgun against the side of the zombie's head and fired,with blood drops falling on Kevin's face. The zombie then fell lifeless on top of him and Kevin pushed it off of him,wiping the blood from his face he went back and said "It was one of those "things" that are out there. But I took care of it."

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
"Oh, my hero....Yeah, well i'm off, nothing to do here"
He turned and faced the door once more, his forest green eyes looked up and down the door, blood conquered it. Streaks of the pure red blood ran down to the bottom of the once dark blue door. He stood there, a few seconds after looking at the door and he shouted back to Kevin
"You coming?....by the way, i'm Matthew..."
He pulled out his desert eagle with force from his belt which restricted their destructiveness.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(if any of you guys can. Do me a favor join my new RP called Warriors Path: Revenge)

Shkigo turns and notices how close he is to Rebecca and falls to the ground with his face red and then he gets up and brushes himself off. "The names Shkigo. I was sent here to get the STARS members outta here along with any surviores I find and then get the hell out of here but as you can see..." Points to the helicopter. "Things are not going as they were plained but if I get a hold a radio I can get a helicopter down here before "it" happens."

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
"I'll come but exactly how are we gonna get out of the city? If we decide to just run out of here,there's a chance of those things eating our brains out. Unless we go to the police station and steal a vehicle from there." Kevin said. "That's if you want to go there and take out all of those creatures that are there."

LittleLegs

Chris points the gun at Shkigo. "Get your dirty hands off her!....i dont trust u".Out of nowhere....a snake bites Chris in the leg. "F*CK!" yelled chris and he shot the snake. " im poisoned...Rebecca...u have to get a serum for me....they should be in Wilterton hospital. Shkigo...im watching u so dont do anything funny."

Chris drags himself into a safe spot since he cant move his feet.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(btw he didn't touch her it was just that he noticed when he jumped over her to save her he was very close to her)
Shkigo just shrugged. "If I was here to kill you don't you think I would have let th crows do it. At any case if you don't trust me that's fine by me I'm not asking for your trust." He said putting his gun in it's holster. He grabed Chris' arm and put it over his shoulder to carry him. "Sorry but I have a strict no leaving people behind sorta thing." He starts to walk with Rebecca and says. "To tell you the truth I don't blame you for not trusting me with the way Wesker turned on you."

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Shkigo smirked and said in a goofy voice. "Dunno maybe I'd be lying." He snikered and then his face got serious. "To tell you the truth though the organization I work for did some hacking to find out what happened in the mansion as well as Raccon City. That's aboutall I'm alowed to tell you anymore and I'm screwed."

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
Matthews eyes reversed back to the top of the door, he took a deep breath in and turned his head half way round so he could see Kevin in the corner of his right eye, he said
"I think we need to find more survivors first. That way we'll have more of a chance of surviving...."
A worried face grew on Matthew, the grip on his gun became tighter, showing determination.
"I for one don't want to die...."
He took one last breath, raised his gun to his face and kicked open the door with force, as he did the smell once more hit him. He looked to the left, nothing, a car was on fire along side 2 dead burning bodies and to the left was one of "them" feasting on another corpse. Strangely it did not flinch upon hearing the crash of the door. Infront of the bar where Matthew stood was a staircase leading to an alley, Matthew decided that, that way was probably the sefest route and started walking towards it.

LittleLegs

"Finally we made it to the hospital" said Chris

but the front door was locked because the electricity was out in town.all ther other doors were also locked. the only way in was a very small window which only a very small person could fit through.*rebecca goes alone in the hospital*

a strange sound came towards them....zombies and zombie dogs surrounded them. Chris shot 4 zombies down,reloaded and shot 2 zombie dogs and 3 zombies

"They just keep coming!"

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Shkigo looks at the window andsees only Rebecca can get through. "Damn it all! I hate these horror cliches!" He then runs in fron of Chris and blasts 6 zombies and reloads his gun. "Make shure Rebecca get's in there I'll hold them off for as long as I can!" He then shoots at more zombies.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Rebecca climbs through the window and looks around. She draws her gun and slowly walks to the door. She started to hear a dripping noise in the distance so she quickly got to the door and unlocked it. "Ok I got it now get in quick!!" (BTW is it ok if any of the monsters from RE2 appear?)

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kevin followed behind and they both went up the stairs and into the alleyway. As they walked down the alleyway,a window Kevin walked passed broke open and grabbed him,trying to pull him in. Kevin struggled but all he did was elbow the zombie's head,turning around quickly he aimed and shot its head killing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back