• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Resident Evil: Deadly Virus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLegs

RULES:1. I think u all know the rules

Story:

During the incident at the spencer mansion(RE1), one crow infected with the T-virus flew into a small town near arklay mountains, called Wilterton. Wilterton was hundreds of miles away from other cities.What seperated them was a forest full of zombies and other creatures. Anyways,The zombie crow infected all the other crows and plants. The infected plants and crows infected all the animals including HUMANS. Weeks later almost all of the citizens of Wilterton were turned into zombies.The remaining S.T.A.R.S. from the spencer mansion comes and searches for survivors. They find out that they are unmatched and must now escape the town alive. but wait...Wilterton is surrounded by forest which is also infected with T-virus. Can they make it out of the forest alive?

Characters

Chris Redfield- me
Jill Valentine- (open)
Barry Burton-TheEnigmaticman
Rebecca Chambers-Bao_Miaura
Kevin Ryman- Lone
Shkigo-Jin theswordsmen
Matthew Wolt- Eliwood
Jack- CloneJack2.0

I'm also allowing u guys to make characters too but u have to follow this template

Name:
Appearance:
Ablilities:( no superpowers)
Starting weapon:

Chris Redfield
Starting weapon: Glock(gets shotgun later)
Ablilities: Can sustain more damage than other characters and runs faster

Jill Valentine
Starting weapon: Desert Eagle(gets rocket launcher later)
Ablilities: Can unlock most doors with her lockpick while other characters cant

Barry Burton
Starting weapon: Colt 45(gets magnum later)
Ablilties: Able to move big blocks or objects which other characters cannot

Rebecca Chambers
Starting weapon: Barretta(gets flamethrower later)
Ablilites: the only one that can mix herbs

Kevin Ryman
Appearance:http://www.capcom.com/e32003/reside...rt/FINALE~1.jpg
Abilities:Changes his firing position to deal critical damage with his handgun only.
Starting Weapon:.45 automatic

Shkigo
Appearance:
Ablilities:Shkigo is the fastest of all characters and can hold more items and has fast shooting abilty.
Starting weapon: Shkigo has a custom made 45. handgun that carries more shots.(He gets a dual wield 45. custom)

Matthew Wolt
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...i/acscan004.jpg (Reno, the one with red hair)
Ablilities: Can stand his ground. Doesn't get knocked back from the impact of a shotgun shot etc.
Starting weapon: 2 Handguns. (later gets a Sawn-off double barrel shotgun.)

Name: Jack
Starting weapon: handgun
Abilities: shove

Enemies-

1,Zombie
2.Zombie with gasoline on his back(u have to kill it with a knife or shoot it from far away because once its close and u shoot it..the zombie blows up damaging u)
3.Crimson Head( a zombie but really faster and has deadly claws)
4.Zombie dogs
5.Hunters
6.zombie crows
7.zombie plants(weakness: fire)
8.at least 1 tyrant

Last edited:

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Barry Burton
Starting weapon: Colt 45(gets magnum later)
Ablilties: Able to move big blocks or objects which other characters cannot

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Hey if nobody else will I'm gonna be Rebecca. Her name only has one b btw.

her apperance for those who don't know
rebecca.jpg

Last edited:

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Name:Shkigo
Appearance:
kyo2.jpg

Ablilities:Shkigo is the fastest of all characters and can hold more items and has fast shooting abilty.
Starting weapon: Shkigo has a custom made 45. handgun that carries more shots.(He gets a dual wield 45. custom)

Last edited:

LittleLegs

Jin- i think its better to have one character and i like Shkigo better but he can have miles ablilities too

ok all we need is a girl to take Jills part and then were gonna start the rp
if we dont get anybody then i will probably kick jill out of here

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
(ok I'll do that one sec I'll edit it. Oh and if there is no Jill no skin off my nose...I hate her. BTw the story with Shkigo is that he works for another orgainzition dediacted to distroing all and any trace of the T virus and basicly when we begain he will be flewn in from helicopter, informed of what he has to do and then droped off. Then I'll probbly have the Helicopter get distroied )

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
My first roleplay in a while ^^

Name: Matthew Wolt
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/Noki/acscan004.jpg (Reno, the one with red hair)
Ablilities: Can stand his ground. Doesn't get knocked back from the impact of a shotgun shot etc.
Starting weapon: 2 Handguns. (later gets a Sawn-off double barrel shotgun.)

LittleLegs

lol...its gonna be a sausage fest in here

ok ill start the start the RP

Chris walks slowly down the street ,shooting zombies along the way. All of a sudden he hears someone scream. Chris starts running and tries to look for the survivor. He sees a man chased by zombie dogs. But Chris was too far away to help ahim and it was too late. The zombie dogs ate him up. Then Chris hears a noise behind him and turns around. A hunter charges at Chris......

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
Rebcca was walking very slowly down the street with her gun out. Two zombies came out of an ally so she shot the one in the head and randonw the street. She then saw Chirs and the hunter that was coming for him and gave it three shots in the head.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
The helicopter raceds over the small town and stopped hovering severle feet above it. Shkigo was sitting inside next to what looked like a commander. The commander turned to Shkigo and says, "Remmber the misson is simple. First find any and all surviving STARS team members and then signal us you pick you up. You go that Shkigo?" Shkigo nod, "Yes but sir....you don't have to tell me twice." He grabs a parchute and jumps outta the helicopter. Suddenly severle zombie crows fly up and go inside and around the helicopter. Suddenly it started to spin out of controle and it went flying into a building a couple miles away. "Damn it! My first major misson and things are already going bad!" He opened the chute and desends slowly to the ground. When he landed he threw it off of him and noticed 4 zombies coming for him. So he pulled out his gun and gave all of them headshots and then started on his way to find the STARS members.

LittleLegs

"Thanks, Rebecca.....that was close one" Chris repied " Let's go find the others"

Another Hunter jumps behind Rebecca and Chris shot him in the head 5 times

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
She saw him shoot it. "Man I can never save you without you saving me can I." She said jokingly. "Yeah we better find the..." She saw the helicopter fly outta controle over ther heads and then it crash a couple miles away. "What the hell was that!?"

LittleLegs

Chris and Rebecca goes to the crashing site of the helicoptor. 2 burning zombies come out and zombie crows everywhere

" We have to get out of here!" screamed Chris

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Shkigo went back to the drash site and say Chris and Rebecca surronded. He shot at the crows makeing them scatter and fly away he then ran up and shot the one zombie. He then saw the other was about to grab Rebecca and quickly jumped infront of her and shot it in the face. "Damn that was close!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back