• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Relationship between Axel and Riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowlight

The timing and age is off. Axel is way older then Riku. As Machinegungeek said, the order process of which he joined is WAY off. Axel is number 8. If Roxas is number 13, he was made in Hollow Bastion, which would mean if Riku's nobody was Axel it would've been way before that and the ages as said just don't match up.
And I shall open up the argument of Nomura wanting a character transition from another game, and basing Reno on Axel, and the whole Ale thing but you probably have had enough of THAT....

A

Audo

not to mention, Riku's heart was still in his own body until after Sora stabbed himself.
Meaning if a Nobody WERE to be created (which it wouldn't) it would have to join after Roxas, not 5 before him.

aku8roku13

The World That Never Was, taking naughty pics of A
Alright dude. Theory or not, this is bullsh1t... There is pretty much a -50% chance of Riku being Axel's Somebody. Axel was the 8th member, which means that he's been a Nobody since probably before the Heartless even invaded the Island's. And even if, their eyes aren't the same. That palette thing? Yeah, also bullsh1t...

DaisyDuck

Axel and Riku have also met face to face at least once and Axel didn't disappear, or become unstable and start to fade.

Riku is such an oddball case when it comes to "losing his heart". His body wasn't cast off but his heart was cast out of his body, who knows what that process spawns other than plot holes.

Basically the writers should have been more careful to make sure the mechanics governing the Nobodies made sense with the events of KH1. Even with FM it always felt tacked on.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Axel and Riku have also met face to face at least once and Axel didn't disappear, or become unstable and start to fade.

So? Just cause a person and their nobody are in the same place does not mean they will start to fade. Namine and kairi were holding hands for petes sake. Plus, Roxas and Sora fought. So that's not a very good reason.

DaisyDuck

Namine was starting to fade. She resisted, but she kept blurring around the edges. And Sora and Roxas were already in one body when the fight happened. It took place at the Station of Serenity which implies it was an internal battle. Thus the point still holds.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
$100? I'm almost willing to bet my life on it, but I'm not dumb enough to bet my life on anything, especially something this trivial. Visually? Don't match, hair, eyes, features and build just don't match up. Timing? Its already been said? Weapons, same deal.

Any amount of money in the world.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Aside from the name, is there anything saying that Axel isn't connected to Terra? they Do look kind of similar, and it might even explain the bond between Axel and Ventus Roxas.

If thats the case, wouldn't Axel be the one going into the Room of sleep to talk to Aqua's armor? :/

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
And the issue of body types comes about again...

Xango99

Sometimes I wonder if people actyally PLAY these games before coming up with such theories.

No offense but this theory FAILS and is not even possible.

For one..Look at Axel in COM and then look at Riku....IS it even POSSIBLE for someone like Riku to have produced a nobody like Axel? Riku is clearly 15 years old and much shorter than Axel in COM. Axel is definitely not a 15/16 year old kid, so he cannot be Rikus nobody!

Also Axel is number 8 in the Org. If Riku was even his somebody(which wouldnt make sense) then that would have meant that org members 9, 10, 11, 12, AND 13 would have joined the organization Within the ONE year of the game...Which is obviously absurd and NOT possible according to the time lines.

Like Audo said, so many holes in the theory, and people need to quit saying Axel is rikus nobody!!!!:closedeyes:

Sacred X

Freshmeat
They don't.

Sorry, after what I just typed, two words isn't going to do much. Unless there's official confirmation from Nomura or related, there's no way you're going to be 100% sure on if there's some form of relation or not no matter how strong your opinions are.

MasterHearts7762

No.
I don't know how many times it needs to be said, but Riku has no Nobody. AT ALL. In no way shape or form.
His body was never casted off meaning, no matter the situation, he will never have a Nobody.

There is so much wrong with your post. *shakes head*
Axel has green eyes, btw. Riku has Aquamarine. Riku was never infatuated with Kairi. Bleh.

All that theres needed to be said is right there. He never lost his heart, meaninf no heartless, no nobody. Second and furthermore, Org. Names are anagrams, and i dont think you could somehow form an anagram spelling "Axel" with "Riku" and an X. -_-
This theory is almost worse than that one time i saw someone say that Sora was Riku's nobody....GOOD LORD.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Aimed @ first post, sorry if been said, but I like pointing this out.

Riku = supoosedly created a Nobody real close to Roxas's birth.
Roxas = 13.
Axel = 8.
Hence -
Axel =\= Riku's Nobody if Riku ever even created one, which thus far we're told he didn't though I'm still waiting for his special Nobody to pop up.
If Riku had created a Nobody that joined the Organization, his, and I emphesize - his (to kill in advance all those "ZOMG XION IS RIKU'S NOBODY" yells) number would've been closer to Roxas's, if he wouldn't have pulled an inb4u and snatched the 13 number to himself leaving Roxas to be the 14th in Xion's stead.
So, again - Axel's not Riku's Nobody. Beyond the general notion Riku never created a Nobody since his Body was never left without a Heart, Axel's number doesn't add up with the time in which he was supposed to be created by this theory. Yes, it's as simple as that.
Contradiction, thus - the assumption by which you followed - being that Axel is Riku's Nobody - is wrong.

Does it show I'm studying calculus or not, biatches?!

Sacred X

Freshmeat
All that theres needed to be said is right there. He never lost his heart, meaninf no heartless, no nobody. Second and furthermore, Org. Names are anagrams, and i dont think you could somehow form an anagram spelling "Axel" with "Riku" and an X. -_-
This theory is almost worse than that one time i saw someone say that Sora was Riku's nobody....GOOD LORD.

Never ever use an anagram as proof. Ever.

Names are officially known to be just names and nothing more. That's like saying Xemnas is Ansem's nobody. Anagram theory's are useless in disproving a theory.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Never ever use an anagram as proof. Ever.

Names are officially known to be just names and nothing more. That's like saying Xemnas is Ansem's nobody. Anagram theory's are useless in disproving a theory.

Xemnas is actually yes proof to support the anagram for an Organization member, seeing how Xehanort went by the name Ansem when he turned into a Heartless. Thus, the cast off Nobody would follow the same state of mind and base his new name on the name his Somebody took upon himself.
It doesn't mean he really was the Ansem, but he was an Ansem.

Sacred X

Freshmeat
Xemnas is actually yes proof to support the anagram for an Organization member, seeing how Xehanort went by the name Ansem when he turned into a Heartless. Thus, the cast off Nobody would follow the same state of mind and base his new name on the name his Somebody took upon himself.
It doesn't mean he really was the Ansem, but he was an Ansem.

That may be true, but at least it's known that it isn't a necessity for the cases where a Nobody may not remember his or her original self, thus resulting in receiving a random name just to enter the Organization, or perhaps using an alias as the anagram instead.

Also I do have proof that Roxas did age. Roxas was obviously created when Sora was 14. Even though he didn't show many signs of ageing, in KH2 he's the same height as Sora is. This wouldn't make much sense unless Roxas aged somehow. I just hope if this is wrong, someone can do a better job than quoting this and saying "He didn't."

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That may be true, but at least it's known that it isn't a necessity for the cases where a Nobody may not remember his or her original self, thus resulting in receiving a random name just to enter the Organization, or perhaps using an alias as the anagram instead.

Roxas = didn't remember his original self. Still named after Sora.
Naminé = 1) born from two people, name's meaning representing as such.
2) Not an Org member, so who really cares.
And don't try using Xion as reasoning, seeing how
1) We don't know what's up with her yet
2) Roxas still stands as contradiction and we do yes know about him.

Also I do have proof that Roxas did age. Roxas was obviously created when Sora was 14. Even though he didn't show many signs of ageing, in KH2 he's the same height as Sora is. This wouldn't make much sense unless Roxas aged somehow. I just hope if this is wrong, someone can do a better job than quoting this and saying "He didn't."

Gameplay graphics, har.
And personally, I'd kind of like to see some solid proof about Nobodies aging or not. I really can't remember anything clear-cut about it :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back