• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regular Show

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wumbo

Regular Show is a fairly new cartoon show on cartoon network about two 23 year old friends, a blue jay named Mordecai and a raccoon named Rigby, work as groundskeepers at a park and spend their days trying to entertain themselves by any means. Cmon just by the names you have to watch it! It is such an entertaining show people MUST SEE!

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
regular show is freaking great. it actually has a pretty relaxed narrative pace compared to most of the new cartoons we see today. it's also legitimately funny, mind you i am well-versed in 80s tv and movie tropes, which the show obviously adores. it's also kind of mean at times for what cartoon network typically lets on their daytime programming, makes me wonder if it was to be an adult swim show at one time but it had too much of a plot for the stoner block

Relix

A traveler
Awards
This show is actually pretty funny. There's a few "adult" themes but it's a good laugh.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
regular show is freaking great. it actually has a pretty relaxed narrative pace compared to most of the new cartoons we see today. it's also legitimately funny, mind you i am well-versed in 80s tv and movie tropes, which the show obviously adores. it's also kind of mean at times for what cartoon network typically lets on their daytime programming, makes me wonder if it was to be an adult swim show at one time but it had too much of a plot for the stoner block
You basically just said everything that I was going to say about the show. I wish I would have gotten to see tonights episode where Benson gets fired.

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
I love this show, along with the other ones like it that CN has been introducing lately (i.e. Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure Time). It has a few things in it that I'm kind of surprised they let slide(Mordecai constantly saying "We're screwed", Muscle Man talking about "guests with breasts", and I'm pretty sure Mordecai said he was pissed off at Rigby in the freezer hot dog episode), but I guess if they let MAD on, it's fine. Way better than Nick's new shows, I tell you what.

CA59

I love this show, along with the other ones like it that CN has been introducing lately (i.e. Chowder, Flapjack, and Adventure Time). It has a few things in it that I'm kind of surprised they let slide(Mordecai constantly saying "We're screwed", Muscle Man talking about "guests with breasts", and I'm pretty sure Mordecai said he was pissed off at Rigby in the freezer hot dog episode), but I guess if they let MAD on, it's fine. Way better than Nick's new shows, I tell you what.

I couldn't agree more, Nick keeps putting out crap and raping Spongebob.

Oh, and I didn't know you liked Adventure Time or Regular Show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back