• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
What, you don't like my Seaking tag? TT_TT

And Crow said he would have the thing up later tonight... tonight being the time zone in which he lives in... in which that would Austrailia, so when ever its night there, we should expect to see a Canvas <3

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
What, you don't like my Seaking tag? TT_TT

And Crow said he would have the thing up later tonight... tonight being the time zone in which he lives in... in which that would Austrailia, so when ever its night there, we should expect to see a Canvas <3

No, the tag's lovely. I like it. x3 Lol funny...seaking=peaking? as in pea king? lols

And it's night there now. It's 9.30 over there. (8.30 here WIB (bangkok/jakarta)) So I'd say we'll see the canvas in...1-2 hours!

The Midnight Channel

My Photoshop Just Died TT_TT
Yes, 1-2 hours sounds about right if Crow keeps on time xD

And yes, its a double meaning. He is "peaking" out from the bottom of the tag and seaking does = peaking.

Keyblade Spirit

Hey guys, what's my rank? I would just like to know because I know a guy on KH-Vids who can make GIFs and I'm gonna get one for this organization.

TSora

R.O.X.A.S #5
Denmark(some people, coughEngulfedcough, think it'
Website
www.freewebs.com
Hey. I have been thinking. Do any of you remember Sora's Houseparty? The thing some of us had going at some point, where we wrote small chapters. Would any of you wanna try something like that again?
Instead this time, we keep switching making the chapters, so we never knows where the story will go and we cannot go back on it.
We could post it in here again. What say you?

Rae

AYY FUTURE FISH
Deep in the hundred acre wood where Christopher Ro
Website
kurotofu.tumblr.com
Hey. I have been thinking. Do any of you remember Sora's Houseparty? The thing some of us had going at some point, where we wrote small chapters. Would any of you wanna try something like that again?
Instead this time, we keep switching making the chapters, so we never knows where the story will go and we cannot go back on it.
We could post it in here again. What say you?

awesome idea. >:D BRING IT!! xD

Keyblade Spirit

Hey everyone!! I haven't been on in literally FOREVER, but I wanted to stop in and say hi! I think about you guys from time to time, and check the R.O.X.A.S. website every now and then, as well!

How are you all doing?
Hey there. In case you don't remember, or if you hadn't checked, I am a new member! I am thinking of getting an animated sig, but I don't know my rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back