• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Regrouped Orginization of Alternative Scenes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyblade Spirit

Fuuuuuuuu~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

why only emulators? T_T
The PS2 doesn't have enough virtual memory. In other words, he DOES work, but it will make the PS2 so slow, it's not worth it.
EDIT: I forgot to mention that Redsonic made a Riku modifier code.

Here's a link to the thread it's in. He was banned from KH-Vids.
Link: Riku Modifier Code - Kingdom Hearts Forums

Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I heard Redzonic like couldn't be trusted and stuff?

hihi btw.
lol there has been like no updates to KH3 and stuff like that so I've been quite dead for a long while

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I've contacted a couple people about joining with no luck so I'll ask here.
and this might be an alternate scene, when you first fight cloud in kh1, loose.

pendragonneo

With angelina...if she reads this... I LOVE YOU AN
Hey guys, have you ever seen an easter egg in these games? I am an avid easter egg collector(yes, that is what we are called!) and I am on several forums. I have been looking for easter eggs and/or messed up stuff(not glitches, think bloopers in a movie), but I haven't found any yet. I have found that free roaming games give me the most, but once again, I have not found any in here....

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
*push* push* breath thread breth u can do it twhew i think the thread may be all right its hard to tell i mean it been 11 days since the last post guys must be really busy anyway i hope u guys are doing well

Keyblade Spirit

Hey guys, have you ever seen an easter egg in these games? I am an avid easter egg collector(yes, that is what we are called!) and I am on several forums. I have been looking for easter eggs and/or messed up stuff(not glitches, think bloopers in a movie), but I haven't found any yet. I have found that free roaming games give me the most, but once again, I have not found any in here....
If you get big in the Lotus Forest, go to the little pond, and while you are facing the corner, jump and press (X). If you do it right, Sora will yell his little attack yell, but the animation won't happen.
*push* push* breath thread breth u can do it twhew i think the thread may be all right its hard to tell i mean it been 11 days since the last post guys must be really busy anyway i hope u guys are doing well
*Takes out those shocky things that the docters on TV use*
*Rubs them together*
Me: CLEAR!
Thread: YAAH!
Me: It lives!

Oh, I almost forgot why I came here. The Riku code is out for the PS2! Here's a link to the vid.
Link: YouTube - The Riku code.. ON PS2!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
you know onlly like what a couple of months to year and we will be back in buisness of course this thread idk it just keeps on dieing im hoping with the ds game there will be different scenes for when u pass and fail each of the missions

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
wow, I am suprissed that this thread is still going, it feels like forever since page 1, wait, it was. Holy crap! Even cooler still is that people that I actually know like Engulfed and Xemmories are still posting here. Coolness!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back