• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► Recycling Bin

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
What happened to the technology section? Anyways, how can I get the recycling bin back since I accidentally deleted it from my desktop.

Trag

Bronze Member
Try right-clicking your desktop and selecting "properties." On the window that comes up, select the "desktop" tab, then click "customize desktop." On the next window, select "recycle bin (full)" and click "restore default," then repeat with "recycle bin (empty)."

khlover7

I might return
What happened to the technology section? Anyways, how can I get the recycling bin back since I accidentally deleted it from my desktop.

I've done that before. >.<
I'm quite sure how to get it back, when my computer crashed and lost all it's data [yay Windows!] it reappeared.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
How is that even possible?

I right-clicked the icon intending on 'delete all files' but I accidentally deleted it.

Try right-clicking your desktop and selecting "properties." On the window that comes up, select the "desktop" tab, then click "customize desktop." On the next window, select "recycle bin (full)" and click "restore default," then repeat with "recycle bin (empty)."
Thanks, that helped.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back