• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Recording Begins for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 ReMIX!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was just wondering, why would Jesse McCartney be recording "battle sounds?" There is no gameplay of Roxas in either KH:FM or Re:CoM... And I don't think that he would re-recording stuff that he already recorded for 358/2 Days (because the theater mode is already in English, and there is no Final Mix version, and therefore no extra videos).

Because they still fall and attack and stuff in cutscenes, so they'd make battle grunts.

He is recording for all of the new cutscenes that have been made for Days HD Theater that is in HD 1.5 ReMIX. 2 hours and 50 minutes of them, in fact.

Not saying that we aren't getting 1.5 Remix, but is it possible that he is recording for something else? Kingdom Hearts 2 stuff? A console version of 358/2 Days?

There will not be a console version of Days.

Tenbeat

Awards
No, I wasn't able to watch the video, it was removed or whatever before I could... So has the whole of 358/2 Days been turned into a movie (a short, less in-depth movie)? Kind of filling in the blanks for those who haven't played the game? Cause I don't remember them fighting a lizard Heartless in any of the videos... Just near the end of the game or in Wonderland.

Sorry for the questions... I love Kingdom Hearts, but there is so much out there that if you miss even a little bit, you have quite a daunting task before you to get caught up.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
No, I wasn't able to watch the video, it was removed or whatever before I could... So has the whole of 358/2 Days been turned into a movie (a short, less in-depth movie)?
Sort of. 100 scenes have been chosen to make up nearly 3 hours of footage.

Cause I don't remember them fighting a lizard Heartless in any of the videos... Just near the end of the game or in Wonderland.
It's in Twilight Town. When Roxas and Axel have the task to find Xion after she goes missing after a mission.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Oh are there actul action sceanes being added. Such as Aexl figh with xion r roxas fight with siax, that be cool

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh are there actul action sceanes being added. Such as Aexl figh with xion r roxas fight with siax, that be cool
I'm sorry. I can not for the life of my understand what you're actually saying.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
In that case: I thought that was obvious. The Darkside, Roxas and Xion fighting each other in Halloween Town, Roxas fighting Saix.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
In that case: I thought that was obvious. The Darkside, Roxas and Xion fighting each other in Halloween Town, Roxas fighting Saix.

Yeah it was just common sense, I couldn't see them making such a long movie and just leave out such important set pieces.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Promo Art!

I know this isn't the place to put this, but if you value the hardwork of Jesse McCartney(robin) and Allison Stoner(batgirl), then please sign this.

Sign this petition and share it
https://www.change.org/petitions/cartoon-network-warner-bros-bring-back-young-justice-and-green-lantern-the-animated-series#

Not really sure why you posted that in the TWEWY promo art thread, so I moved it here. It's already been posted in the Young Justice thread as well! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Re: THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU -Live Remix- Promo Art!

I know this isn't the place to put this, but if you value the hardwork of Jesse McCartney(robin) and Allison Stoner(batgirl), then please sign this.

Sign this petition and share it
https://www.change.org/petitions/cartoon-network-warner-bros-bring-back-young-justice-and-green-lantern-the-animated-series#

If I could sign this 15 times I would. (don't get me started on how upset I am at CN)

Thanks for posting this. KH fans love Jesse so really if anybody can sign this, it'd be fantastic.

Daxwren

Even though this is confirmed for an US release, it still doesnt confirm one thing, will the HD KH1 be the Final Mix or the original we got?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Even though this is confirmed for an US release, it still doesnt confirm one thing, will the HD KH1 be the Final Mix or the original we got?

It'd just be more work for them to remove the FM elements from the game. Seems to guarantee the FMs' overseas release through the HD remasters.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Now I'm excited to see all of the things they say when they release the press release for this game. It will be such a joy to see the bullet point "Enjoy the Final Mix content that was only available in Japan!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back