• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Reconnect. Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamMatt

I'm going to add "__" around defeated cuz I seriously and highly doubt we've seen the last of that dude.

lol thanks Xion now I get it...But I hope your right about Vanitas being alive because he was so sick!!!!!! His hair and eyes were awesome. haha

Syrical

Website
sira.livejournal.com
If Mickey's letter explains EVERYTHING EVER... it actually makes sense why it might take Sora a whole year to understand what the heck Mickey was going on about. :| And I bet Riku figured everything out straight away, and that's why he's all smirky and all-knowing at the end of that clip.

Xion14

lol thanks Xion now I get it...But I hope your right about Vanitas being alive because he was so sick!!!!!! His hair and eyes were awesome. haha

Most are speculating that he's merged with Riku. Especially cuz of what Nomura stated. 1) Riku didn't get that certain dark outfit just "by chance" and 2) he has hinted that Vanitas just didn't have a link with Sora/Ven but with Riku too. Cuz if you think about the times you see Riku in that dark outfit. Facial expressions and characteristics it reminds you of Vanitas, well for me it does. Fighting stance/style some have pointed out are similiar too. Till Riku gets control of his darkness in KH2

TeamMatt

Most are speculating that he's merged with Riku. Especially cuz of what Nomura stated. 1) Riku didn't get that certain dark outfit just "by chance" and 2) he has hinted that Vanitas just didn't have a link with Sora/Ven but with Riku too. Cuz if you think about the times you see Riku in that dark outfit. Facial expressions and characteristics it reminds you of Vanitas, well for me it does. Fighting stance/style some have pointed out are similiar too. Till Riku gets control of his darkness in KH2

Thats true it just makes wanna play BBS even more. So is Kingdom Hearts Reconnect suppose to be Kingdom Hearts 3 or just a new title to fix things. I would like if Kingdom Hearts Reconnect was just about Sora fixing everthing and than the next title would be Kingdom Hearts 3.

leonidus

I have a hunch that will not appeal to many people: A remake of KH1 using the new story elements to make it fit better to the overall story.

cnorwood

in a famitsu intervew nomura said the ending just recaps the game it doesnt have anything to do with a sequel.
exerpt from the interview:
This time there will be a secret movie…

Nomura: Don’t just watch the ending, but the secret movie too. I think your impressions of the story will change. Though I can’t say about the last developments, this secret movie is not connected to just the sequel but its content recaps the story

00 Raiser Fan

in a famitsu intervew nomura said the ending just recaps the game it doesnt have anything to do with a sequel.
exerpt from the interview:
This time there will be a secret movie…

Nomura: Don’t just watch the ending, but the secret movie too. I think your impressions of the story will change. Though I can’t say about the last developments, this secret movie is not connected to just the sequel but its content recaps the story

Dude not connected to just the sequel means its connected to both the sequel and recaps the story, looks like you misunderstood that.

Remember when Nomura said to pay attention to what the characters say and do as it will have a deep meaning to whatever he's trying to tell us.
I mean personally, I think that Reconnect kingdom hearts meant for us to revise what we have as something there might affect the rest of what happens later on.

Like I actually found Xigbar to be a nosy hypocrite than a loyal follower, he knew everything but only asked Xehanort if he was Terra or not, then when he saw the WTF expression he decided to keep it for himself, who knows who planted the seed of curiousity in Xehanort to continuing the research, besides the darkness.
And maybe he tried to show us that Ienzo was a good kid or something and kinda saw what was coming when he looked at their backs, and was then forced to work with them or something after ATW was banished.
I don't have to be right but I do believe we should reconnect the dots and find what was kept on the D-list!!

F

Fagren

"Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" isn't a different game, stop fucking starting rumors.It means to review everything we now know about the story so that things will make sense.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
"Reconnect Kingdom Hearts" isn't a different game, stop fucking starting rumors.It means to review everything we now know about the story so that things will make sense.

that makes more sense to me than anything else in this thread.

F

Fagren

Also, don't put "Spoilers" in your thread titles when the thread is already in the Spoiler section -_-.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Re: Reconnect Kingdom Hearts (**SPOILERS**)

From what I can gather, the next game will be about Sora rescuing the tormented hearts (Lingering Sentiment, Aqua and Ansem, Xion, Axel, and Ven, other Org. XIII members, etc.) across the Kingdom Hearts universe by going back in time through the data world.

What? I'm pretty sure "Axel" or should I say "Lea" is surely going to be back in Radiant Garden, not a tormented heart and I'm also pretty sure Xion's never coming back. Then again, this is the KH universe after all. If Vantias can come back, then there's a way for Xion to come back imo. Actually, no..I just feel that if Ven/ Roxas can become him own person again, Vantias will surely return. After, he is the darkness in Ven's heart or whatever, right? Honestly, I feel that those two and the X-Blade are bound to return in KH3.

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Oh, it's speculated that Roxas could have really had a heart and it was Ven's heart. So, since every heart has darkness, maybe Ven's darkness a.k.a Vanitas has already been roaming around somewhere after Sora released their hearts.

SRB2Unleashed

Theory: Sora and Roxas are fused into Sora right? Xion is apart of Sora and Roxas right? Maybe in the next game you can alternate between the three (Like Different Drive Forms for Sora) I would actually enjoy that. (Prepares to get flamed) I also think that Sora might have to build a team outta of the people he saves to defeat Xehanort. Far fetched I know, but I reaaaaally want that to happen.

Kentsu13

Theory: Sora and Roxas are fused into Sora right? Xion is apart of Sora and Roxas right? Maybe in the next game you can alternate between the three (Like Different Drive Forms for Sora) I would actually enjoy that. (Prepares to get flamed) I also think that Sora might have to build a team outta of the people he saves to defeat Xehanort. Far fetched I know, but I reaaaaally want that to happen.

i cant see the first part happenign lol itll be a bit weird but i do see the second part maybe not as a permanent party member but maybe like for the final battle (everybodys there ready to fight) then u can pick from TAV riku mikcey donald and goofy

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
QUESTION: WHEN SORA RELEASED VEN'S HEART HOW COME IT DIDN'T GO BACK TO ITS BODY?

αsiя

space coke
fagren said:
Also, don't put "Spoilers" in your thread titles when the thread is already in the Spoiler section -_-.

You do know that when you post something the thread will appear on the main page of the forums
It doesnt say if its in the spoiler section or not and people who dont want to be spoiled might get confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back