• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Rebel Without a Flame

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rauxlen

I've posted once since 2010
Awards
Omg... This is SO good. Is there gonna be another chapter?

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Yes, there will be another chapter, thanks for the comment. =) Just don't expect me to post it anytime soon, lol.

Rauxlen

Awards
Ok. I could wait...

*screams,"OMG! YAY! A NEW CHAPTER IS GONNA BE MADE!!!"*

keyoffire08

(dang more waiting...oh well...)can't wait for it!:D! *sits at computer for two secs*
AAAAARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dang my stupid impatence!
*waits more*.........................( =_= ) i hate to wait *sighs*ok i'll calm down
''

Twilight_Path

(excuse me as i struggle to get a full breath after laughing so hard)
dude u got some writing SKILLZ!!! (lol)
u really capture axel's humor & even add a dash of the other org. member's personalities too!
RIGHT ON!!!
more, more, more!

safire inthe sky

YAY you are back with another chapter!!! I almost thought for a moment you would never come back. forgive me for doubting you. this was a great chapter/part of a chapter, sooooooo funny, I can't wait for the next one!

Ams Tram Gram

Wow, I didn't you you were so eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Do you actaully find my jokes funny? 'Cause I've been reading them over and I find them quite lame. Thanks for the support anyway.

keyoffire08

*still waits* PLZ HURRY STAULMASTER! I'M DIEING TO READ MORE! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ PLLLLLLLLLZ! T_T
*impatience kills me,but then my impatience realizes that if i die i won't get to read more and brings me back to life* *deep breath* ok...i'm ok now....i can wait....i can wait*more deep breaths*

Rauxlen

Awards
Dang... I've been waiting for a super-duper long time... Is this coming back up again?

keyoffire08

*whines* come on! its been more then a month! plz hurry! i'm going to have to read it again so i don't die!!!!plz have up the next chap before i finish PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ToT

Rauxlen

Awards
*whines* come on! its been more then a month! plz hurry! i'm going to have to read it again so i don't die!!!!plz have up the next chap before i finish PLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ToT

I agree! I need another chapter pleeeeease! I've been waiting a REALLY long time and I need a new chapter...

Ams Tram Gram

wow....uh...I'm really completely very sorry but I don't have a new chapter yet. That doesn't mean it's over though. I just don't have much inspiration or motivation to write right now, but I'll get finnish up as soon as I can. Plus, I have a hard time fitting everything into the timeline.

But I really, really completely appreciate your compliments and I ask that although you already have been for a very long time, you may tough out for a little while longer.

Rauxlen

Awards
OMG!!! I THOUGHT THIS FANFIC WAS DEAD!!!

THANK YOU SOOO MUCH FOR THIS UPDATE!!!

keyoffire08

*waking up from sleep* Wait...an update? Ohh! Yay!

No motivation? OK then I can wait until a new chapter comes up and THIS TIME I really will go do something else while waiting instead of sitting here...waiting(or sleeping)
*goes to find reading material*

Ams Tram Gram

@KH_Fantatic: lol your welcome, thank YOU for the support

@keyoffire08: I'd like to apologize to you keyoffire, you've been so patient despite having to wait for so long. I will finish up this chapter as soon as I can, you can count on that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back