• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Really? Really? Again? Super secret "Blank Points" related

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
As far as Kairi being able to summon a keyblade, I cannot imagine the Rite of Succession that happens between Aqua and Kairi won't end up with her summoning a keyblade. Also, someone said that the keyblade Riku gave her was Xehanort or Terra's. It had flowers. Making me think it was made for Kairi, not, say, MX.

Well, meta-textually, it was definitely made for Kairi.

Within the context of the story, though, it's perfectly plausible that Terra could be the one who's responsible for it appearing. It's not like he's never carried a feminine-looking Keyblade before, and the keychain is based off of Kairi anyway.

Apprentice Xehanort... yeah, excuse me while I die of laughter. xD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
As far as Kairi being able to summon a keyblade, I cannot imagine the Rite of Succession that happens between Aqua and Kairi won't end up with her summoning a keyblade. Also, someone said that the keyblade Riku gave her was Xehanort or Terra's. It had flowers. Making me think it was made for Kairi, not, say, MX.

she will get her own keyblade in time. summoning it on her own accord. Getting one from Riku doesn't count. Riku used Xehanort's keyblade but the keyblade took the shape of flowers because he was 'having thoughts of home' thus giving it that appearance but it is just a keychain. a keyblade is a keyblade.

terrais

i would way rather have donald and goofy in a party than riku and kairi but mayby they could do what they did with bbs and do 3 stories soras rikus and kairis?

CreativeGenius13

I so do not wnat Donald and Goofy with me after having so much freedom for their morn nature in BBS.

Seriously, I love how I can walk and they aren't in the picture while I had to run to keep them out yet they still taked and acted like bumbeling morons.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
All I know, is that Terra better have a beard the next time I see him.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
Point one: Because of business partnerships and marketing etc. Sora will almost certainly be running around with Donald and Goofy. Unfortunately (in my opinion) nothing plot wise will get a party of Sora, Riku, and Kairi running around.

Yup, gonna have to unfortunately agree with you there. SDG are the main traveling trio; the chances of swapping them for SRK instead are slim to none.
Personally, I'd like to see Riku and Kairi travel with Mickey, if they can't travel with Sora.

Reika, thank you for reminding me of what Kairi said. That makes me feel better. I like the idea put forward a while back about Riku and Kairi setting off together. That would be awesome. I hope something like that happens. (and as such it probably won't).

No problem. ^_^ I think I even remember what part of the game it was; at the very top of The Castle That Never Was, before you start the final series of boss battles. So if anyone wants to see it, they know what scene to watch.

I agree that Kairi will be involved in some important plot points, as will Riku, but I was not talking about Kairi and Riku being involved in the plot. That is certain. What I am hoping that they won't do the whole Kairi as a Ragamuffin bit. I hope there are more meet up scenes, as well.

Perhaps Riku and Kairi can stay on the islands for now and train. We could get periodic cutscenes of them and their progress. Then something could happen that triggers them leaving the islands to go search for Sora, resulting in more cutscenes with them and their quest. Eventually, they'd meet up with Sora and the gang, Kairi could finally figure out how to summon her Keyblade, and both and her and Riku could be optional team-ups in whatever world they're at, like Riku was in KH2 at TWTW.

One thing I was talking about that no one really mentioned was that it makes Sora look like a dick, that he's just going to leave them, even though they expressed a desire for that, you know, not to happen.

... I hadn't thought of that. xD It kinda does.

I so do not wnat Donald and Goofy with me after having so much freedom for their morn nature in BBS.

Seriously, I love how I can walk and they aren't in the picture while I had to run to keep them out yet they still taked and acted like bumbeling morons.

AGREED. SO, SO MUCH. Although trying to get rid of them can be fun, it would be nice if doing so were more permanent.

If Nomura sticks to his guns, and Nobodies don't age, then I don't see that happening, considering his body was that of a Nobody's for 9-odd years.

HeartofTwilight

YES! Oh my gods yes! Totally beaten up like Basche in FFXII. He needs a beaten badass beard. But then, the Japanese aren't big on beards. Oh, I so hope you get your wish.

Also, at Terra's age (like 19 or so?) in BBS, he'd likely have to be shaving to stay that smooth (you know, unless he's Japanese...) So it isn't impossible. The question is more whether or not he can grow a beard while not existing in any kind of physical plain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back