• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

real furby

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trag

Bronze Member
To each their own, Sephora. I wouldn't personally want one of these as a pet, though. Also, I've always hated Furbies.

Lefolane

lol. don't take it seriously.

I'm just asking. Why do you like it, when the majority of us think its an ugly creature.

Because it has big round eyes and is tiny. Its movement was slow and sometimes try to hide its face as if it's shy :p
HOWEVER, I thought maybe you guys have seen it in not-looking-good condition. In the picture it was captured, looks dirty and the hair is messy. But what I thought IS wrong! After I found a better pic to show how it's cute. I noticed that the one in the pic, I found, and the one in the topic post are different.. = =.

Q3.jpg

Don't you think the pic I've posted look much better and it is cute? Maybe that thing and the Nang Aye I post are the same specy.. - - I search for it by using 'นางอาย' keyword

bohol-tarsier.jpg

And this pic when I used 'tarsier' keyword. not sure these two are the same. But 'Nang Aye' in da pic surely much cuter...

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Wow that scared the friggin' shit out of me...
Ugly animal. Maybe they should've gone extinct...

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Furbies have yellow beaks instead of a mammalian mouth?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Can't say it looks much like a Furby either. More like some type of alien, but other animals do too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back