• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Dissidia: Kingdom Hearts "Characters"!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BahamutZERO

Alright guys! If you read,(and understood) the title, then you should know by now that this is NOT a real game(yet?), and this is simply a thread for posting the characters you think belong in a "Dissidia" Kingdom Hearts.

Lemme throw a few rules at you guys! :D First off, and the most obvious, don't say random stupid characters... =__= I don't want someone to post "I think dat pluto should be a character becuzzzz!!! yadayadyada..." that's just stupid, guys... make an actual anaswer, and GIVE A REASON WHY YOU THINK THEY BELONG IN DISSIDIA: KINGDOM HEARTS!

Don't just yell out "Goofey!", and then end your post...that would just be lame. -.-

Also, don't post a message on here telling me "This has already been posted before!!!", "It's a really dumb idea!", etc... Yes, I am confident that this has already been posted somewhere down the line..., but seriously, I think this is a discussion that some of us can enjoy without your trolling, and spamming. And for the whole bad idea quote, well damn, if you think it's a bad idea, why the hell are you reading it, and taking the time to tell me that it's a bad idea? Simply move on, and ignore the thread. Don't be a asshole and tell me about how much of a bad idea is, because it's just an opinion. Nothing more. It will be ignored, and often times, lawled at. :D

I have re-posted this into "Future of Kingdom Hearts" as instructed. :3

SO...BEGIN POSTING!!!...AGAIN! NOW!!!! XD

MEGA FLARE!!!!

Falsebound

... I'll play along...

I believe Sephiroth and Cloud should be in this game because all Enix would have to do is Copy and Paste all the cutscenes from Dissidia Final Fantasy and change the skins/models.

Allister Rose

French Lover

honestly it seems DISSDIA is not part of final fantasy, seems to be the other way around. i'm assuming Dissdia can play a role in many different series like star ocean or dragonquest.

either way it wont happen. final fantasy only since it was for the anniversary of it. and it's one of the games that made square incredibly famous and rich

Riku191

make this game just so kairi and riku can fight over sora ! LOL

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+

Darnit people, this is a "What if?" Thread. We know it might not happen, this is just a "if it did, what would you want?".

I actually would want the Organization in it. Sure, things would be one-sided between light and dark, but think of the game-play... :3

Allister Rose

French Lover

maybe there should be a rule about what if threads unless given proper structure

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows

either way it wont happen. final fantasy only since it was for the anniversary of it. and it's one of the games that made square incredibly famous and rich
^ i second that.... . >.>

XYZ

Ahem, fyi, Dissidai was originally intended to be a KH title, but the Disney heads found the idea of their characters fighting not very tasteful. And that's why it was made into a FF title.

The more you know :)

Allister Rose

French Lover

Ahem, fyi, Dissidai was originally intended to be a KH title, but the Disney heads found the idea of their characters fighting not very tasteful. And that's why it was made into a FF title.

yeah, just like people can edit pictures to give false hoope. you can be doing the same.

i'm not buying it until i find a source

djam2410

yeah, just like people can edit pictures to give false hoope. you can be doing the same.

i'm not buying it until i find a source

haha that was on QJ.net ; he tells the truth...

it might take awhile to find it, but kingdom hearts dissidia on QJ

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

It's weird, because they ending up doing that anyway. :|
I think of Days as a mini Dissdia (or however you spell it), but I never played it, so like I would know.

Cloaked_schemer

geez, Disney is so retarted. ever since Tarzan, there hasn't been a single good disney movie.(The animes that disney supports or whatever don't count). They allow girls to dance like MTV's Gaga, but won't allow thier past movie's characters fight each other. I think they really didn't want to do dissidia is becouse it would get people intrested in the old caroons instead of the "crap channel" a.k.a. Disney channel. Walt Disney would be dissapointed to what happened to the disney channel.
P.S. what does Dissidia mean?
P.P.S. I would enjoy playing as Tarzan or Kerchac(tarzan's ape father) becouse tarzan could have long reach with his staff and Kerchac, well, who wouldn't want to see the super strong kerchac face to face with the organization's ape, Lexeous.

Allister Rose

French Lover

i read up on it. on another site, nomura was thinkinga bout it but decided not to. it wasnt really Disney's choice

XkeybladerXX

Axel because he's the one of the top favorite characters and he's somewhat in the main character section.........And he's Strong.

XYZ

P.S. what does Dissidia mean?
[/rant] much?
FF Wikia said:
The Latin word "Dissidium", also spelled as "Discidium", roughly translates as "discord" or "disagreement." From this word, other words such as the French and English words "Dissident", Italian word "Dissidio", and the Portuguese word "Dissidente" were derived.

i read up on it. on another site, nomura was thinkinga bout it but decided not to. it wasnt really Disney's choice
Meh, same reasons though.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

I want Lexaeus and King Mickey! :D Lexaeus because he's big, tough, and my favorite Orginization member. Mickey because he's small, fast, and awesome! :D x2

Cloaked_schemer

Thanks XYZ. and sorry for the ranting, its just, once i start I can't stop until its finished.

Awards

I too share your opinion and do not see it as unlikely as others may.

Well, following the "hero/villain" formula at its most basic, Sora and Ansem (Xehanort's Heartless) would be a given. But what if they also did Terra and Master Xehanort? As long as the hero and villain share some significant relationship with one another, it could potentially work. Also, if you don't mind me saying, Terra vs. Xehanort would probably make for a more interesting pair-up, despite not knowing all that much about Birth by Sleep, and specifically what connection they have. But it seems their relationship runs a bit deeper than that of Sora and "Ansem," considering how Terra and Xehanort are quite a bit more familiar with each other.

In Dissidia, some of the character storylines run partially on the relationships between the counterparts of each individual game, so perhaps this would definitely make for an interesting decision.

How's that for a serious analysis?

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards

^Nice one. :p No one from Atlantica could be in it though. I mean they could only fight underwater and the only characters that could fight would be Ariel and Ursala.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back