• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Re: Coded Confirmed - New Images

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mog

Awards
Re: Kingdom Hearts Recoded

Double posting is the easiest way to get a higher post count and that's just cheating so it's against the rules, plus it's considered rude on most forums

well, I wasn't really looking for a high post count..:/ rude? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rexy

Bronze Member

In the artical stands "On May 19th Phil took over as the voice of Jiminy Cricket for Disney Character Voices. The first project was “Kingdom Hearts Recoded.”"
And this is a picture of his first session as Jiminy Cricket:
recording%20jiminy2.jpg

In the background on the monitor you can see Jiminy in front of a.. shoe?
Does anyone know from whom? xD

i've answered to this a few pages ago with a video connection:

ok now i've been to that site and i saw the picture that there is: [IMG said:
http://web.mac.com/phoolholy/iWeb/philsnyder.net/Jiminy%20Cricket%20%20_files/recording%20jiminy2.jpg[/IMG]
now see this video:
YouTube - Kingdom Hearts Coded, Cutscene 13: Whatever the World... (English Subtitles)
stop the video at 0:31-0:32
now see that image (the image in the video that you've stoped) and the photo (in the photo look to the tv screen) i've inserted here, its jiminy and mickey's shoe, in hollow bastion
its Kingdom Hearts Coded

graytwilight

WHY????? Why do it have to be a remake(95% its on PSP and will be made by the OSAKA team...) of CODED???? Its a waste of time, i watched the whole coded with subs and its so pointless the only info and new thing in it was the ending, cause the whole "uhhh the king was there and there too" so what? Its a waste of time and effort, great we can play again KH1 with an again changed gameplay....This is not teh way to "satisfy the NA fans".... more like to anger them :S I think all real fans wants to see something new not KH1 all over again.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

well, I wasn't really looking for a high post count..:/ rude? HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it is rude. Think about it. Somebody keeps posting, making the forum lag, taking up pages for their stupid posts of things like "Hahahahaha that sucks." and not adding anything to the conversation. It's rude to the other users and rude to the mods who have to deal with that crap.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

WHY????? Why do it have to be a remake(95% its on PSP and will be made by the OSAKA team...) of CODED???? Its a waste of time, i watched the whole coded with subs and its so pointless the only info and new thing in it was the ending, cause the whole "uhhh the king was there and there too" so what? Its a waste of time and effort, great we can play again KH1 with an again changed gameplay....This is not teh way to "satisfy the NA fans".... more like to anger them :S I think all real fans wants to see something new not KH1 all over again.

Coded beats the hell out of 358/2 Days that's for sure

Walkway

This wasn't confirmed as the thing osaka team is working on -_-

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Coded actually seemed pretty fun. And I like that there is a lot of Riku in it. It won't anger the fans. I'm mad that Nomura is stalling for some reason when it comes to Versus and KH3, but I'm starting to get over it. Recoded will be pretty fun. Funner than Days, I'm sure. (But I love Days. Maybe because I love Xion. And I love Saix's weird bunny weapon) I didn't like the controls for Days but the controls for coded seemed a lot easier to control.

tacochance

I don't care if people say the game sucks, I'm getting it. Period. Square Enix could be selling a game called "Kingdom Hearts: This is a disc with nothing but a picture of a turd on it," and when you put it in, all you can do is look at the turd, and I would still buy it just because it's called Kingdom Hearts, I bought the limited edition stratagey guide for KH2 AFTER I beat KH2 100% Just to get the Jimminy's Journal that came with it... so yeah, I'm a slave as long as SE keeps making KH games

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Originally Posted by graytwilight

Nice first post you got there.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Coded beats the hell out of 358/2 Days that's for sure

Coded can still GTFO but I have to agree with that. I would've rather had the rehash of worlds than the crappy story that was the equivalent of a bad Fanfiction that was Days.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards

Coded can still GTFO but I have to agree with that. I would've rather had the rehash than the crappy story that was the equivalent of a bad Fanfiction that was Days.

Coded doesn't have the inconsitence time line crap Days pulled off. And Coded doesn't have a misleading title like 358/2 days. And Coded has the same disney feel to it unlike Days which felt more like I was playing through the story of a FF game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Coded doesn't have the inconsitence time line crap Days pulled off. And Coded doesn't have a misleading title like 358/2 days. And Coded has the same disney feel to it unlike Days which felt more like I was playing through the story of a FF game.

Lol. 358/2 days was more like 100 Days Minus Roxas.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Lol. 358/2 days was more like 100 Days Minus Roxas.

LOL I remember starting it and thinking "HECK YEAH! THE ROXAS AND ORGANIZATION GAME I'VE ALWAYS WANTED!" then it digressed to "Oh. More Xion and Axel." and then "Okay... I'm playing as Roxas but why is there so much Xion and why does it feel like there's no Disney?" and finally to "FIRETRUCK THIS! THIS IS NOT A ROXAS GAME I WANTED D:< ".

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

LOL I remember starting it and thinking "HECK YEAH! THE ROXAS AND ORGANIZATION GAME I'VE ALWAYS WANTED!" then it digressed to "Oh. More Xion and Axel." and then "Okay... I'm playing as Roxas but why is there so much Xion and why does it feel like there's no Disney?" and finally to "FIRETRUCK THIS! THIS IS NOT A ROXAS GAME I WANTED D:< ".

Even though Disney was there, it was like "OH HAI DISNEY CHAR--Oh...Xion."

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

Nah, it was more like 100 Days-Sora-Final Fantasy-Disney+Roxas

I don't remember Roxas being in the game. At all. I remember Xion...and Xion...and Xion. Oh...and Xion. Can't forget about her. And Axel was in there somewhere, but Xion was there right after.

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com

personally, i want it to be a bundle with BbS, like how Recom was bundled with KH2fm+, or downloadable episodes on PSN and stuff like tht :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

personally, i want it to be a bundle with BbS, like how Recom was bundled with KH2fm+, or downloadable episodes on PSN and stuff like tht :)

:D PSN would be nice but I feel they will just give it all to us in one go to save the company from raging fans.

I think it will be bundled.

simple&cleanxiii

Bronze Member

Even though Disney was there, it was like "OH HAI DISNEY CHAR--Oh...Xion."

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU--"

Everytime I was waiting to play a mission with an Organization Member, It would be "Oh. WELL DERP, HERE'S XION HAVE FUN." and I would rage so hard because I was thinking "WTF. I BOUGHT THIS ON THE PROMISE OF PLAYING WITH ORGANIZATION XIII CHARACTERS NOT XION EVERY firetrucking DAY".
I'm still mad that it wasn't the Roxas and Org. XIII game I paid for D:<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back