• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

RE: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
RE: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

So we know there was a voice casting for the American release of Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain Of Memories right?
But who is going to do the voice of Sora? Will Haley Joel Osment be filling the role or someone else? His voice did change alot from Kingdom Hearts 1 to 2. So it might be strange if he looks how he did in KH1 and sounds like he did from KH2.

Sorry If this is already posted or is in the wrong section.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Re: Chain Of Memories - Voice Cast

Haley Joel Osment and David Gallagher have been confirmed to be voicing Sora and Riku.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past

Any word on the VAs for the Org. members like Marluxia, Larxene, etc.?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Not yet, but I expect we will know before the month is over.

Desert_Punk

Hmmm. I'd love to hear Patrick Seitz (voice of Chopin in Eternal Sonata) as Zexion.

Final Destiny

Website
alchemygirl.deviantart.com

I'm glad too that Sora and Riku's VA are gonna stay the same, but they might have to use a little sound magic to make Sora's voice sound like his age in KH.
He sounds adorable anyway, but would be nice to know how their gonna tackle that.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Man, I think they need to get a new voice actor for Sora for this, unless Haley can still sound like he does KH II

Sora has already been confirmed to be played by Haley Joes Osmet.

Raiko

Come break me down

Hayley will still do it aswell as David Gallagher wil still do it. they might have a machine that can make his voice younger or he could do the adjustments himself....(changing their voice's tone manually)

slmcknett

concerning the organization members voices, personally i think that they use the guys who played kadaj and loz on FFVII advent children from zexion and lexaeus respectively. they fit sorta well.:thumbup:

and does anyone know about namine and kairi? do they have the same voices? (no need to worry about axel, though. go quinton!:thumbsup:)

cporky1992

concerning the organization members voices, personally i think that they use the guys who played kadaj and loz on FFVII advent children from zexion and lexaeus respectively. they fit sorta well.:thumbup:

and does anyone know about namine and kairi? do they have the same voices? (no need to worry about axel, though. go quinton!:thumbsup:)

No Namine played by Brittney Snow as Kairi is played by hayden panetteri.:thumbsup:

7PurePrincesses

I wonder who is going to play the Organization... That's interesting to think about. I hope they'll get the same guy to play Axel. Then I wonder who will play Zexion, Vexen, Larxene, Lexaeus, and Marluxia. :thumbsup:

The game's coming out the day before my b-day! Great present, huh? Lol :thumbup:

belleaurora

I hope Brittany Snow returns to voice Namine :p. And since Kairi doesn't have a speaking role, sadly Hayden Panettiere won't be doing any voice acting.

There isn't any Disney voice acting, right? The only voice acting is in between floors, I think.

I'm very looking forward to hearing the English voice actors for the unvoiced Org. Members. I hope Larxene sounds down right evil. :D. Hope they get the same person for Axel again. :D

Please Square-Enix - Make this game come out in Australia!!!! :)

M&Ms Addict

..........they better have Quinton Flynn voicing Axel. If not, Im not buying the game! Screw Sora and Riku; Axel is hotter!!!!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards

There's this to consider...

The talented voice cast from the North American releases of KINGDOM HEARTS and KINGDOM HEARTS II, including David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment, return to breathe new life into the beloved characters

...meaning that while David Gallagher and Haley Joel Osment are the only ones confirmed as of now, it doesn't sound like they'll be the only ones to reprise their roles. At the very least, I'd expect the VAs of Donald, Goofy, Mickey, and Jiminy Cricket to return. But I also hope it means Britanny Snow, Quinton Flynn, and Christopher Lee will be back too.

And since Kairi doesn't have a speaking role, sadly Hayden Panettiere won't be doing any voice acting.

Yes she does, even though it's really Namine pretending to be her. Remember the part in Riku's story when Namine appears to him in Kairi's form, to tell him not to be afraid to use the power of darkness? I'm almost postive they used Kairi's VA for that part in the Japanese edition, because there was a difference between her voice and Namine's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back