• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rather awkward speculation regarding humanoid Nobodies...(slightly mature content?)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com
Okay. This (extremely awkward) question has been floating around in my head for weeks and I need some more opinions on it.

Say two humanoid Nobodies (i.e., two members of Organization XIII), a man and a woman, had a baby together.

My question is...would the child have a heart? Or would the child basically be born a Nobody?

Personally, I think the child would not have a heart; after all, what the parents lack couldn't possibly be passed down...but then I remember that Nobodies still originally had a Heart when they were Somebodies. My logic behind this is, say a normal man and woman had a baby, but neither parent had, say...their appendix or some other useless organ that had been surgically removed. The child still is born with an appendix, isn't it?

It's making my brain fry! I can't pick one side or the other. Someone want to add their opinion on this?

And...um, I hope this topic isn't too innappropriate since it involves...well, you know. >_>;

Edit: I'm NOT asking if a resulting child would live, or anything else regarding the baby that's not about the heart, and I don't want to speculate about Nobody...um, "romance" in the thread (pardon, I'm fairly prudish), I just want to figure out if the child would have a heart.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Re: Rather awkward speculation regarding humanoid Nobodies...(slightly mature content

Nobodies can't have babies.
Maybe a male nobody and a human woman could....maybe.
The code for the appendix is prewritten in the human DNA.
And no, there are no ifs. There would be no baby.

T

Twilight_Thorn

Re: Rather awkward speculation regarding humanoid Nobodies...(slightly mature content

aquired traits (traits one aquires after birth) can not be passed down 2 the offspring of the parents w/ the aquired trait. so, yes the child would be born w/ a heart b/c the parent got the aquired trait after birth.............of course, that's all science so that may not apply 2 the kh world. i mean, Sora can GLIDE 4 God's sake (he can double-jump too, but that's beside the point). my point being, ANYTHING could happen if Nobodies did that......i guess we would find out if a fan made a doujin about it or something o_O i think i just experienced diarhea of teh mouth....

Xelnyn

Website
rabidfangirlofdoom.deviantart.com

Nobodies can't have babies.
Maybe a male nobody and a human woman could....maybe.
The code for the appendix is prewritten in the human DNA.
And no, there are no ifs. There would be no baby.
But do we know aboslutely for certain that Nobodies lack...er...the required organs and body functions? And what would prevent a female Nobody from bearing a child when a male Nobody is capable of fathering one? I can't see the sense in that. :/

Fruity_luigi

A populated place where the beach is sunny and the

If anything they would be able to become parents. Only the heart, which is the emotions of a person that are gone. The heart is not needed for reproduction, only a body is actually needed to reproduce(and obviously the soul since thats what gives the body life). Since a nobody only loses emotions, it wouldn't interfere with reproduction, however, the sex would suck =/

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

But do we know aboslutely for certain that Nobodies lack...er...the required organs and body functions? And what would prevent a female Nobody from bearing a child when a male Nobody is capable of fathering one? I can't see the sense in that. :/

Well of course they have the organs, if you couldn't tell, Larxene and Namine had tits. But the thing is, the heart is the proof of life. Without that, how can one bring life into the world?

And as for the male nobody being able to impregnate a female, the genetic material is going into another vessel. I said maybe. MAYBE it can grow that way, but I doubt it.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards

Sorta gives me the idea that if a baby were even made, it wouldn't really live that long or be alive at all since a strong will/heart is needed to make a Nobody in the first place and the baby doesn't really have one (?). Though just the thought of two regular lower ranked Nobodies...getting togther would look quite disturbing. o_O One of the Organization XIII members with Larxene or possibly Namine, not so...much.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu

if somthin like dat happened the baby would probly become a prophecy thing that save da world or somthin(sound like the show Angel to me)

kaito kid kalik

where/when cronos dies and apthos is born

One, are we seriously having a conversation on this. Two, it would live, since most babies have a strong will to survive,(in FMA, dante explains that all a baby can do to survive is cry, but it still tries it's hardest)and to most speculation just because your parents don't have it doesn't mean you don't. i have Heterochromia iridium(my eyes are green and hazel, and yeah, i'm black) none of my parents have green or hazel eyes. There, case closed.:closedeyes:

Twiligan

For one, Nobodies cant feel, so they wouldnt even get a boner....:frown:
i think they could produce an offspring, the Heart just controls emotion and rationallity being able to decifpher good from evil. But what makes life life, is the Soul.

Oh and to PMF on your sig, you got that from Dave Chapelle.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

For one, Nobodies cant feel, so they wouldnt even get a boner....:frown:
i think they could produce an offspring, the Heart just controls emotion and rationallity being able to decifpher good from evil. But what makes life life, is the Soul.

No, boners are caused by blood inside the member. Blood can still get there, despite the lack of a heart. I just remembered about Larxene, she was flirting wih Axel in Re:CoM. And he just pawned her off like "ew skank slut,get your herpes infested hiv away from me." All of a sudden, I no longer want to nail her.

Oh and to PMF on your sig, you got that from Dave Chapelle.

The avvi quote is from Dave Chappelle, the rest is made up on spot.

Twiligan

The avvi quote is from Dave Chappelle, the rest is made up on spot.

good job on it, i never thought anyone would take that in put it into another sitiuation
*please mike! suck our d**ks! Never again! you didnt appriciate it.....I had JUST got done whatchin that standup.

Oh and ive never played Re:CoM or any of the final Mixes. But I bet that would be funny as hell to see Axel smack a bitch offa him. lol.

DarkSoldier85

Two people without emotion having sex.......
AWKWARD!!!!
LOL!
It probably wouldn't work.

Welshcake

The answer is simple,
Nobodies are infertile, i'm 100% sure of it.
Yes, they can probably make love, but not reproduce, their DNA is messed up, they probably don't have the right chromosomes, their not human, are they?

Besides, 'Nobodies don't truly exist'
how can you make something out of nothing?

The answer to your question: No, it would not have a heart. It would not have anything. It can't happen. Period.

Twiligan

The answer is simple,
Nobodies are infertile, i'm 100% sure of it.
Yes, they can probably make love, but not reproduce, their DNA is messed up, they probably don't have the right chromosomes, their not human, are they?

Besides, 'Nobodies don't truly exist'
how can you make something out of nothing?

The answer to your question: No, it would not have a heart. It would not have anything. It can't happen. Period.

how can you be in the space of this plane of existance and not exist? When they say "Do not Really Exist" they just mean that they have no feeling about anything, they are a shodow of their former self, so they are nothing.Just beacuse you lose an organ, dosnt mean your offspring inherit the same thing, its just like a burn victim or an amputee, they can still screw and have kids.

Welshcake

its just like a burn victim or an amputee, they can still screw and have kids.

Yes, they can probably screw, as I just said.
But kids? No. As you said, their a 'shadow' of their formal selves. An empty shell. You have to remember that their not human.

a 'burn', or an 'amputee' is definately not the same. A burn doesn't change our genetics, it doesn't change who and what we are. Losing your heart DOES.

No, kids just can't happen, genetics would go crazy and there would be a big explosion visiable from space.

Amata

Website
fmableach.ipbfree.com

It really depends on whether the "heart" is also defined as the "soul" in the KH world. If it is, then no, probably not since "the soul is the spark that starts life". But, I doubt that the heart is literally the soul... the humanoid Nobodies in the game obviously did not feel emotions, but they still had their own personality or "soul". Meh, this is confusing.

A

Azrael

I don't know, I would presume that two Nobodies can't have a baby, hey why don't you ask Nomura himself?

A story concerning the life of a child of two Nobodies would be interesting him...

Twiligan

Yes, they can probably screw, as I just said.
But kids? No. As you said, their a 'shadow' of their formal selves. An empty shell. You have to remember that their not human.

a 'burn', or an 'amputee' is definately not the same. A burn doesn't change our genetics, it doesn't change who and what we are. Losing your heart DOES.

No, kids just can't happen, genetics would go crazy and there would be a big explosion visiable from space.

so basically wht your saying is, if (say humans can live without a heart) I rip out ur heart, and you go screw some girl, your sayin you cant get her pregnat, beacuse the instant your heart left your body, your DNA said, OK his heart is gone, he shal no longer produce sperm.

Thats not how it happens bub.:thumbdown:

DNA is the blueprint that tells how to make you you. But that still dosnt dictate what makes an offspring, What does is how many chromosomes you have. The offspring recives 23 chromosomes from each parent (egg and sperm) for a total of 46. Your Heart does not dictate how many chromosomes you give its just an organ that pumps blood, or in KH standards it gives emotion and dicifhers good and evil within self.

your DNA isnt changed through physical collisons, but it can mutation through radiation, like UV rays or Gamma radiations or radio active spiders. Your genetic makeup dosn NOT change due to external abstemities. Saying you cant have kids cuz your missing a heart is Almost the same as saying you cant have kids beacuse you lost a finger nail. (That is assuming the terms of heart in KH)

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards

aquired traits (traits one aquires after birth) can not be passed down 2 the offspring of the parents w/ the aquired trait. so, yes the child would be born w/ a heart b/c the parent got the aquired trait after birth.............of course, that's all science so that may not apply 2 the kh world. i mean, Sora can GLIDE 4 God's sake (he can double-jump too, but that's beside the point). my point being, ANYTHING could happen if Nobodies did that......i guess we would find out if a fan made a doujin about it or something o_O i think i just experienced diarhea of teh mouth....

Your avatar is not badass. Your avatar looks like your ass. And if they wanted a baby, which they wouldent cuase disney wouldent allow it, they could have one. Why do we ask this stuff if we dont indeed know the answers? and it never will happen? But whoever started this thread, great question applause applause. *rep rep rep*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back