• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raped 9yo performs abortion - mother excommunicated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
hmm...it seems religion is messed up when people are in charge, religion also gets messed up when no one is in charge...oh wait, someone is always in charge. Don't go to church but still religious? The church is still i n charge of what you believe in. they've done their part by then and they've set you up for a lot of dissapointment in life. And the Vatican is the Mother(Fucker, but only after marriage and without moaning.) Of all churches. Oh yeah, and the Pope is a former Nazi. Just a bad desicion? He's a fucking Nazi! You know, Nazi? Zieg heil? Here fuhror? Halocaust? Millions/Billions dead? Rascist? Homophobic? Murderers? Pope is a Nazi. Please understand that.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I really can't argue for the pope, I think it was a bad decision, but you have to see the pope's point of view. Whatever happened to faith in god?

The Pope's decision behind not excommunicating the rapist? Share, please.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
The Pope's decision behind not excommunicating the rapist? Share, please.

I really don't like the pope >.>

I'm methodist, and he says I'm going to hell.

I was trying to think why he would excommunicate the girl. Because of the whole "faith in god" thing. I still don't think it was the right thing to do. I honestly didn't know he didn't excommunicate the rapist.

Can't really answer that one for you Phoenix. It was just an all around bad situation. This poor girl got excommunicated for a choice she probably didn't really even understand, that was really thrust upon her. The pope's an idiot, and excommunicated her, instead of sharing God's love, like he's supposed to do.

He's supposed to be the world's link to god, and right now he's not acting like it.

Basically, I was just trying to see it from the pope's point of view. But right now, that's not too clear to me.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
The Pope basically said "a fetus' life is more important than a 9-year old's". Even if it wasn't 0% chance of survival, it was still pretty low odds, and the Vatican basically stated that a cluster of cells is more important than a developed human life.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
The Pope basically said "a fetus' life is more important than a 9-year old's". Even if it wasn't 0% chance of survival, it was still pretty low odds, and the Vatican basically stated that a cluster of cells is more important than a developed human life.

I understand. Even if the girl had the kids, they probably wouldn't survive.

Gawd I have no idea why I try to argue for the pope.

quiteMAD

What a guy!
Awards
Website
defineprog.deviantart.com
Maybe the Pope's just a senile old man and we really can't trust a single person to lead a large group of people? It really is unfair to lump all of religion in together like that, guys. =l I'm pretty sure the Jewish community, Islam, Buddhist, etc. are just as enraged over this as we are. Assuming they know about it, that is.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Actually the girl wasn't excommunicated, she's a child (innocent in the eyes of the Vatican). It was only everyone involved with the abortion, except of course the rapist stepfather.

I doubt that loyal Catholics are against the Vatican's actions.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Actually the girl wasn't excommunicated, she's a child (innocent in the eyes of the Vatican). It was only everyone involved with the abortion, except of course the rapist stepfather.
Quoted for truth. People should properly read the information. :tongue:

I doubt that loyal Catholics are against the Vatican's actions.
I'm afraid you're right.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards

She might as well be. Everybody who helped her suffered for it, and she's going to think it's her fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back