• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raped 9yo performs abortion - mother excommunicated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
I. Officially. Hate. The. Vatican.

Church hits out after 9yo's abortion - World - BrisbaneTimes

I was catholic yesterday, but that is over. I am no longer Christian. Never was really, but I was still part of the community. No thanks. Lost another member.

I cannot believe this. They make me sick. To summarize what happened: 9 year old girl gets raped by her stepfather, carries twins, performs abortion, mother and medical team ex-communicated. Vatican defends it.

Three strikes and you're out.

They condemned the euthanesia of a girl that has been 20 years in a coma, even though it was her last wish.
They accepted the English bishop back in church who denies the mass murder of Jews in WWII.
They condemned and ex-communicated people involved to help a 9yo girl who was pregnant of twins after being raped by her stepfather.

Anyways, thoughts? This isnt a thread about abortion, its about the religion your part of or maybe the way you look at the Vatican at this point.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
this is why i hate religion.
believe in god, but no religion.

Trag

Bronze Member
Well Spic Steve, I have found myself a religion that I can believe in, Humanism. Probably the only religion that truly makes sense. Anyway, this is fucked up shit. That poor girl, but fuck the Vatican. She'll probably grow up to resent religion anyway.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
You don't have to give two shits about the Vatican if you're a Catholic.

Speaking from personal experience, a lot of people in Brazil kind of don't, really.

"No sex before marriage? Fuck that shit."

Last edited:

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
so read the story,
that sucks.

they should have just left the girl alone.
punish the stepdaddy.
abort the kids (which they but)
but shouldn't have been excommunicated.

that's just retarded.

Speaking from personal experience, most people in Brazil kind of don't, really.

"No sex before marriage? Fuck that shit."

lolol. my grandparents stopped talking to me after they found out i had done it.

big whup.

i can relate to spic in that sense.
no religion, but believe in god.

i don't pray every night, go to church on sundays, nor go to confession. like the rest of my family does.
i was raised catholic, with a strict family.
i just happened to grow out of it, and my mom just gave up on me trying to go to church.

i don't feel i have to go to church in order to believe in god.

Leonard

Married to Crimson &#9829;
"God's law is above any human law. So when a human law ... is contrary to God's law, this human law has no value," Cardoso told the news television network Globo.

Fuck you. Seriously, fuck you.

This is so ridiculous, it goes beyond words.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Its gets even worse. The rapist DID NOT get ex-communicated.

Nooo, the Vatican must be thankful that the rapist has given life to two children.[/sarcasm]

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
That is shitty..one of the many reasons why I'm atheist.

The operation - carried out on Wednesday because of doctors' fears the slender girl might die if she carried the foetuses to term - was a crime in the eyes of the church, he said.
Seriously!

A

Azrael

The Catholic Church excommunicated a 9 year old after being raped by her stepfather and then aborting the babies.

Wrong move.

You must realize that most Catholics do not pay much heed to what the Vatican says, especially with former Nazi Kraut serving as a Pope.

I am personally againist abortion but it was wrong and low of the Vatican to do this.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
This is giving me another reason to never step foot in any religion. I can't even believe how stupid this is. A rapist gets off the hook but a girl who was saving her life and most likely the kids' lives ( like they would survive the birth in her state ) is attacked. The world is just wrong.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
You must realize that most Catholics do not pay much heed to what the Vatican says, especially with former Nazi Kraut serving as a Pope.

I am personally againist abortion but it was wrong and low of the Vatican to do this.

My thoughts exactly, almost to a tee. Pope Benedict, being the strict traditionalist (Nazi) that he is, holds a far too narrow-minded view of the world than the broad spectrum of sight that is required for such a powerful position as the Pope. And even so, I personally do not believe that any Pope, Benedict or not, is infallible in his actions and words; no human is.

I abhor in taking the life of anything that does not pose a threat to me, but in extreme and exceptional cases such as this, an abortion is all but necessary. Perhaps the Vatican would have been contraditing its teachings by doing so, but they should not have disapproved of this girl's actions, especially when the children would have been the product of rape. At the very least, the Vatican should have stood neutral on this issue; this girl's very life depended upon her decision.

A

Azrael

My thoughts exactly, almost to a tee. Pope Benedict, being the strict traditionalist (Nazi) that he is, holds a far too narrow-minded view of the world than the broad spectrum of sight that is required for such a powerful position as the Pope. And even so, I personally do not believe that any Pope, Benedict or not, is infallible in his actions and words; no human is.

I abhor in taking the life of anything that does not pose a threat to me, but in extreme and exceptional cases such as this, an abortion is all but necessary. Perhaps the Vatican would have been contraditing its teachings by doing so, but they should not have disapproved of this girl's actions, especially when the children would have been the product of rape. At the very least, the Vatican should have stood neutral on this issue; this girl's very life depended upon her decision.

I admit that the twin fetuses are not guilty of being rape since they were not involved, merely being products of a cruel act and taking their lives is wrong but it is wrong to take the innocence of a nine year old.

The Vatican has lost touch with most Catholics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back