• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raped 9yo performs abortion - mother excommunicated

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Reasons I'm not Catholic.

I really wish you wouldn't leave the christian faith altogether just because the pope/catholic church is stupid. But, I guess it's your choice.

All I have to say is, the girl could have died. I think it's perfectly acceptable to have an abortion for this reason.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
phew! glad i'm not Catholic anymore!

I never did like Benedict to begin with. When I first saw a pic of him, I just didn't feel too good.

A

Azrael

in summary: religion is dumb shit, and dumb shit like this happens because of it

You're wrong.

Religion is good, it's just never works when people or anyone is in charge.

Q

Banned
You're wrong.

Religion is good, it's just never works when people or anyone is in charge.

I never said it wasn't good; it's dumb as shit. That's the damned truth. And dumb shit happens because of it. Shit like this happens because of it. Fucked-up shit like this. The collective hatred of millions of people focused on a 9-year old, RAPED child and her mother and those brave and ballsy team of doctors who rose above the rest to do that shit, just because they saved that girl's life. It's insane.

Angel

I never said it wasn't good; it's dumb as shit. That's the damned truth. And dumb shit happens because of it. Shit like this happens because of it. Fucked-up shit like this. The collective hatred of millions of people focused on a 9-year old, RAPED child and her mother and those brave and ballsy team of doctors who rose above the rest to do that shit, just because they saved that girl's life. It's insane.

well, ya gotta remember:

9 year old girl who is alive<twin (unborn) babies that are killing her

/sarcasm

Awards
Website
sites.google.com

For some reason I doubt that millions of people hate this girl.

Q

Banned

With 5 billion people in the world, and a good lot of them being Christian in nature, I really wouldn't be surprised if the real devout that hated this girl totaled to that number. And the church is large as shit in Latin America.

Angel

well, you've got the Vatican excommunicating her, and you've got millions of devout Catholics whose faith totally shrouds their common sense in situations like this.

A

Azrael

With 5 billion people in the world, and a good lot of them being Christian in nature, I really wouldn't be surprised if the real devout that hated this girl totaled to that number. And the church is large as shit in Latin America.

Hahaha...not the case...we're not as Catholic as you think.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
I'm pretty sure the church's beliefs are pretty rock solid on abortion. You had to have seen this coming. The girl could've just given the kids up for abortion, too, so this was really her fault.

I'm pro-choice, but you just have to accept that some people, namely the vatican, aren't. Even if she was a victim, in their eyes she just wasted an opportunity to craft something positive out of a tragedy. You have to at least try to see eye to eye with someone of faith, especially when they're just taking the humanitarian stance on the issue.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Daniel Faraday said:

I assume you meant to say "adoption"...

...Really?

It's her fault that she and her family didn't want her to go through the pain of carrying and giving birth to TWINS at NINE YEARS OLD? Assuming that she didn't die in the process. And not to mention that she would resent that the twins were the product of family rape.

The Vatican, at least, doesn't give a shit about humanitarianism, they only follow their flawed view of God's will.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I'm pretty sure the church's beliefs are pretty rock solid on abortion. You had to have seen this coming. The girl could've just given the kids up for abortion, too, so this was really her fault.

I'm pro-choice, but you just have to accept that some people, namely the vatican, aren't. Even if she was a victim, in their eyes she just wasted an opportunity to craft something positive out of a tragedy. You have to at least try to see eye to eye with someone of faith, especially when they're just taking the humanitarian stance on the issue.

So the fact she and the kids could have died during the birth means absolutely nothing? And if they all lived, that her childhood is completely ruined because she was FORCED to participate in an act that robbed her of her innocence? To be blunt, she would be a fucked up 9 year old.

Logic ended a few posts ago.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
So the fact she and the kids could have died during the birth means absolutely nothing? And if they all lived, that her childhood is completely ruined because she was FORCED to participate in an act that robbed her of her innocence? To be blunt, she would be a fucked up 9 year old.

Logic ended a few posts ago.
Plus, she would have to deal with a worn-out vagina at age 10.

The girl could've just given the kids up for abortion, too, so this was really her fault.
No she couldn't, she'd be dead.

That's exactly it, they're the opposite of being humanitarian. They're a bunch of evil hypocrits. I can't believe people are that dumb (the Vatican). It's nothing but monstrous, letting a 9 year old girl die for two potential human beings, and on top of that completely ignoring the fact that the girl was raped. The rapist is let go free.

No, there's no point into understanding these people... They have a twisted belief concerning life. It's disgusting.

Shade737

Silver Member
Vatican = / = all of Religion
People saying religion is messed up need to realize that corruption can happen anywhere and the Vatican does not represent all of religion.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Save face or look like hypocrites?

You really have to think what was going on through their minds. I mean, what could be gained from this? People can forgive hypocrisy, but supporting the excommunication is another matter. It's like they want to lose power.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
No she couldn't, she'd be dead.

She wouldn't have necessarily died. She was expected to, sure, but we will never know.

I really can't argue for the pope, I think it was a bad decision, but you have to see the pope's point of view. Whatever happened to faith in god?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back