• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► RAPE!!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Ehh.. Now you are saying that he was about 7 when it started? I thought that you were 7, I don't undertsand at all now.

VitaminC

it was quite clear that he was black though, and she confirmed it.

to you it may have been, but I don't see how it was, i mean any guy could have done that not matter what race

Oh I'm sorry, I mean 7 and two weeks old.

When I said different, I meant less payful, he didn't rape me when he was 7. i remember, back then he was soo playful and nice then after a while i do remeber him being so serious about everything

Shadukai X

Banned
SO yeah, I call bullshit on this thread. She's contradicting herself to much to be telling the truth.

Shadukai X

Banned
When I said different, I meant less payful, he didn't rape me when he was 7. i remember, back then he was soo playful and nice then after a while i do remeber him being so serious about everything

Then he didn't rape you, simple as that.

Ethereal

Eww, this thread is hot (as in a hot topic, mind you.) It's rape and racism wrapped all in one.~
If you don't mind me asking, what is your ethnicity, VitaminC?

typo's *gasp*

VitaminC

Then he didn't rape you, simple as that.

ok if you think its bs fine go ahead. I could care less about why are you so eager to a prove a point, my issue has alredy been resolved and I'm more comfortable with mywself now, i feel safe and I' have thanked the people that have helped me and yet you still talk, draggign out this thread.

Its pointless, maybe you should get a life instead of worrying about mine, My issue is over, therefore your concern is unnessesary.

Eww, this thread is hot (as in a hot topic, mind you.) It's rape and racism wrapped all in one.~
If you don't mind me asking, what is you ethnicity, VitaminC?

French, Russian and mostly Native Amerian

I don't really consider my self white because my family embraces only our native amerian culture

Shadukai X

Banned
Read the first post. From what she said, he raped her when he was 10 years old. She was 7 years old when he raped her.

I don't see that anywhere in the first post. It says it went on until she was 11, but I don't see what you say there is.

Ethereal

ok if you think its bs fine go ahead. I could care less about why are you so eager to a prove a point, my issue has alredy been resolved and I'm more comfortable with mywself now, i feel safe and I' have thanked the people that have helped me and yet you still talk, draggign out this thread.

Its pointless, maybe you should get a life instead of worrying about mine, My issue is over, therefore your concern is unnessesary.

French, Russian and mostly Native Amerian

I don't really consider my self white because my family embraces only our native amerian culture

Thanks for sharing that :D (your race)
I'm partly native american, part hispanic.~ So I guess I'm not white or black?
French, Russian, ♥

Ethereal

A french, brown soviet? You don't sound too attractive. Maybe you should try to fix that. :<

Yeah, you were raped. I can tell from having seen quite a few rapes in my time.

Lmao xD
There is a difference between being funny and mean. And I would just like to say that... I love your quote, Violent Anger. Fyodor Dostoevsky is an awesome novelist :DD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back