• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Rammstein

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
Anyone know where I can get an MP3 of Stripped from Volkerball?

Download Volkerball.

From the Kraftwerk I've heard though, I can't say that I really care for it. Oomph! is a pretty decent group though, as long as we're discussing related music.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
i love rammstein, my fave songs are Engel and Du Hast, though Freier Frei comes a close third

Three of their most popular tracks, one of which is misspelled. How horrible.

Engel is actually a really excellent song though, it was one of my favorites off of Sehnsucht. Heirate Mich is probably my favorite from Herzeleid, Mein Hertz Brennt from Mutter, Morgenstern from Reise, Reise (though that is a difficult choice, along with Mutter,) and either Wo Bist Du or Hilf Mir from Rosenrot.

Naryx15

I do the same thing with Engel lol

I strangely favor Mein Teil even though it's about a disturbing subject.
Cannibalism! :D

Last edited:

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
Three of their most popular tracks, one of which is misspelled. How horrible.

Engel is actually a really excellent song though, it was one of my favorites off of Sehnsucht. Heirate Mich is probably my favorite from Herzeleid, Mein Hertz Brennt from Mutter, Morgenstern from Reise, Reise (though that is a difficult choice, along with Mutter,) and either Wo Bist Du or Hilf Mir from Rosenrot.
so i spelled Feuer Frei wrong, at least i like their music. i love Engel but Angel annoys me, it doesn't translate right.

Naryx15

The English version?
They only changed the lyrics to match the music.
If they used the direct translation, it wouldn't sound right.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
None of the English versions are good. The songs don't translate over at all, they sound far better in the original German. Songs like Stripped or Amerika sound alright, but that's because they're supposed to be in English.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back