• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raising Awareness for KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Dump Suggestions Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BluberryStar

Awards
Well other than making an art from Chi, I was thinking of making an infographics about the game. You know the basics like how to play the game, how cards work, Raid Bosses, Synthesising, Skills, etc etc. But I just realised they already existed so there's no point in it. But it's still in Japanese, so non-Japanese speaking players will find it hard to understand. Also the story dialogues. We can use the translations that has been done too. Sorry my ideas aren't much but I'd like to make an art for Chi too.

Sidus

Try to think of it from a different perspective! While we can point out all the things we don't like and expect them to be changed, the negativity will just continue to push interested players away, and that's the opposite of what we want to happen. Let's hit the positives first, and then work on flushing out the negatives :)

I'm happy if the game is at least translated into English, the other points can be like this, maybe add PayPal could use to many, but prices remain too high (almost 100$ (USD) for the packs containing the Key Arts,...).
I have collected some of the comments I've read in various sites about Kingdom Hearts x chi.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm happy if the game is at least translated into English, the other points can be like this, maybe add PayPal could use to many, but prices remain too high (almost 100$ (USD) for the packs containing the Key Arts,...).
I have collected some of the comments I've read in various sites about Kingdom Hearts x chi.

The entertainment market in Japan is extremely expensive when compared to the rest of the world dude.

Regular console games at launch will cost US$60~100 while handheld games cost US$50~90. I have seen enough western community complain when their games are sold at more than $50 at launch.

The anime blu-rays sell at least $90 each and there are usually only 1-2 episodes. I'm sure with that price you can purchase 1-2 full series elsewhere in the world. Even the Hollywood movies blu-ray is more expensive relatively.

Card packs, collectibles, etc. the entire industry has milked tons of money for so many years. Thus when the cost of these things in this market has been that way for so long, we are used to it. Main complaint from the Japanese Chi community is the need to keep drawing and buying premium boxes. And the daily potions & ethers.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Never knew they actually cost that high in Japan. I had been living in Singapore (the most expensive, technologically advanced city in Southeast Asia to live in) for 6 years until last December and I've seen pretty crazy, stupidly high prices when it comes to video games and merchandise (which I think is equivalent to how it is in the US), but who would have thought that it's still second to Japan?

But some of your guys are a persistent bunch, no? Even though they complain, they keep drawing and buying the boxes. That's some awesome purchasing power... and now I'm really curious about the figure SE (or Success Inc.?) makes each week.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
I've been to Singapore and the Japan imported items are absolutely crazy. All Japanese books cost 2-3 times the cost in Japan, and they are sold by freaking Kinokuniya. The JP imported games cost US$10-20 more than Japan, though I understand its for profiting but......
Their local food and merchandise are very cheap though, relatively.

Sorry for derailing the topic. But I think that as long as Chi remains Japanese only (language wise), it is very hard to attract more players. In fact, it is not even popular among the Japanese. True the majority of the players are Japanese, but this amount is only a small percentage of the KH fanbase in Japan. Most Japanese players that tried out Chi quit the game shortly.

WaveK89

Let's add a perspective. My thoughts on the game was that it was a moot point for me due to it being non-canon. Of course, they spin this around with adding a few lines being toted as significant for KH3. This makes me wonder if the story and any further background information is necessary for KH3. I haven't really be interested in the game let alone wish to compare Japanese text to identify what things are. I don't pretend to know if there is even a story in the game.

If for what we know of the game should be deem significant in any way, shape, or form to KH3, then I would figure Square would be nice to give some sort of recap or background on the story. This isn't some fault of not reading into Ansem reports or interviews because this is information only being given to a small portion of the Kingdom Hearts audience. Sharing some sort of recap or background would be necessary in a future game such as 2.5 Remix or within KH3 itself

Whether it helps or not, I just wanted to give my own perspective on the game and perhaps give more reason increase awareness.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
until a proper english patch or translated version comes out I probably won't pick this up

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
well the point is that is it in english?

Depends on how lazy you are to reference goldpanner's translations to navigate the missions.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Haha, this facebook group..., it's mostly filled with Leopardus, Anguis, and Ursus players, i'm in this group as well, if you're in any of those 3 unions, you should check the group out, oh and it's a closed group. ._.
O nvm then... but i tought i did saw somewhere a group for everyone...

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
O nvm then... but i tought i did saw somewhere a group for everyone...

By "Closed Group", it's a group for only KH Chi players, so if you wanted to join you have to show them a Picture of your Chi avatar/Deck, or already have someone in the group you know invite you, it's just to keep traffic low and those unrelated to Chi away from the group.

Hmm, an Official KHI Facebook group for Chi Players sounds nice.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
By "Closed Group", it's a group for only KH Chi players, so if you wanted to join you have to show them a Picture of your Chi avatar/Deck, or already have someone in the group you know invite you, it's just to keep traffic low and those unrelated to Chi away from the group.

Hmm, an Official KHI Facebook group for Chi Players sounds nice.
O ok, well i'm not that familiar with those terms coz i'm not that activate at fb.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I never cared about X[chi] do to it being Japanese-only and non-canon (and I really don't feel like trying to navigate it with the translations.)
Now if it was in English I'd totall play it!

It probably wouldn't do much, but how about we give X[chi] a page on TV Tropes?

BluberryStar

Awards
Has it been confirmed that KHChi is non-canon? Because from the looks of the last new trailer on E3 it speaks something about the lost Masters. I think it could be canon, or was it announced otherwise?

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Only the Foretellers and their master are canon. Of course, that's complicated because for the Foretellers to be canon, their book may or may not be canon, and if their book may or may not be canon, then other things may or may not be canon, and if the Foretellers are canon, their factions may or may not be canon, and if the Master is canon, the cat, Chirithy, may or may not be canon (he is telling the story we know to be canon)...

But the Evil Queen from Snow White probably didn't die twice, so at the same time it's not canon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back