• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raising Awareness for KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Dump Suggestions Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Thus far the only thing that's canon is that small part of the Script, which I actually have forgotten about. The gameplay itself can't possibly be canon as it's only based on the Keyblade War (and the presence of Emblem Heartless already contradicts the main timeline canon since they are only manufactured at a point of time between BbS and KH1), but elements of its story, such as the Foretellers and Chirithy, may very well be canon.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Also, Mickey, Donald and Goofy show up on Thursday.

I'm still holding out hope this is the Dataspace or something.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
but elements of its story, such as the Foretellers and Chirithy, may very well be canon.
I'm not sure if Chirithy can be canon. I mean it was revealed there was for each player a Chirithy... it would be kinda complicated if that would be canon...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
I dunno, there are enough Keyblades out there to fill a canyon, that's certainly canon. Mass-cloning a cat (and yes, that's the explanation in chi, he's an artificial lifeform of some sort, like the Broomsticks or something) doesn't seem that absurd...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
While I said may, which means it could really go either way, Blackdrazon's reasoning isn't without merit. It's not all that difficult to think of Chirithy as an emissary sent by his creator, the master of the Foretellers and the missing disciple, to watch over the Keyblade wielders. We might consider him as a familiar, a daemon, whatever bakes your bagel.

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
It's also not unreasonable, again because Chirithy delivers the tale I don't want to outright consider him non-canon, that there's just one of them and everything else is just colour.

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
I dunno, there are enough Keyblades out there to fill a canyon, that's certainly canon. Mass-cloning a cat (and yes, that's the explanation in chi, he's an artificial lifeform of some sort, like the Broomsticks or something) doesn't seem that absurd...
Yeah that could too... doesn't seem like Kingdom Hearts though... but then again i never expected time travel...
While I said may, which means it could really go either way,
Just pointing out it would be kinda weird if it would...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Artificial life-forms are pretty Kingdom Hearts, though: Emblem Heartless and Unversed, I mean. Chirithy, likewise, was born in darkness and I wouldn't be surprised if the implication is that he's a similar sort of being, except not evil.

He's certainly not a complete being, like the Emblems and Unversed, given his symbiotic relationship with his player.

I don't want to kill this, but I suppose we're straying off topic.

Last edited:

JR199913

Bronze Member
Awards
Artificial life-forms are pretty Kingdom Hearts, though: Emblem Heartless and Unversed, I mean. Chirithy, likewise, was born in darkness and I wouldn't be surprised if the implication is that he's a similar sort of being, except not evil.
That's true but still doesn't feel like KH. I mean Emblem Heartless... there just were there when you played and read in Ansem his reports that they were made. It feels so far away, but Chirithy is close... it feels different. And i'm not sure if you can call beings that feed themselves on negative emotions artificial life-forms... but then again i'm not that familiar with the term...

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Artificial life-forms are pretty Kingdom Hearts, though: Emblem Heartless and Unversed, I mean. Chirithy, likewise, was "born in darkness" and I wouldn't be surprised if the implication is that he's a similar sort of being, except not evil.

He's certainly not a complete being, like the Emblems and Unversed, given his symbiotic relationship with his player.

Born in darkness... assuming that it also means born of darkness, could it actually be possible that Chirithies are what would become the darkness in the hearts of their respective players? Could it be that Chirithies covet the light that has been gathered and thus, either literally or figuratively, acting as seeds of discord that would bring about the Keyblade War?

Sorry, that one kind of just came out of nowhere and might not turn out to be true, but either way I still feel that Chirithy will one day lead us to something unpleasant. He seems to have some hidden agenda...

Blackdrazon

Vulpes Chronicler
Awards
Fuzzy's been pretty handy and helpful with his saving Snow White and Here's Portals To Everywhere things, but I'm with you on this. Let's not forget he forked over the Guilt Bangle, aka the Darkest Thing I've Ever Even Conceptualized. What you said before about gameplay not being canon is true, but within the frame of chi, it still informs our understanding of a maybe-canon character.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Born in darkness... assuming that it also means born of darkness, could it actually be possible that Chirithies are what would become the darkness in the hearts of their respective players? Could it be that Chirithies covet the light that has been gathered and thus, either literally or figuratively, acting as seeds of discord that would bring about the Keyblade War?

Sorry, that one kind of just came out of nowhere and might not turn out to be true, but either way I still feel that Chirithy will one day lead us to something unpleasant. He seems to have some hidden agenda...
Chirithy is the Guardian. Calling it now.

kingofgame981

Awards
Making some news on the site about the new cards (mostly SR+, SR) that came every new update which can catch viewers interest, they will be like "OMG this beautiful pose of Sora, I want it so badly" or something like that. This is what I think. Also some images guide that include English text in it, for example the locations in one world in English will help player find the way easier.

I do want to help with other things too, but due to my limited in English which make things more hard to do (like news, English article, etc.) But if it come to editorial, like cards stats for wiki, I can work with it.

P/S: I hope I don't off-topic. .____."

A lot of the members outside of this section don't come in here very often and vice versa for whatever reasons, but those of us who do post in other areas would be able to wear something pretty and eye-catching to grab their attention.
I think the most biggest problem is language wall, the distance between players level, and need more informations.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Super duper late here, no idea if it's been brought up yet but what about a trailer of sorts, showcasing how the game looks in action and its many features?

Also, I've been doing my part in using this Pastebin to get other people in different channels of the Internet set up in the game if they show interest. I feel like it's been doing well so far.

BlueKey777

Banned
one idea is to advertise KHX on the actual homepage or put an ad that links you to the site

Sorry, I'll only tell you that I live in Kentucky~
I think that we should start an actual petition to bring it over. I know that Square knows that we want it but if we did a petition then maybe it would encourage them to bring the game to the states and europe faster. If Chi really does mean something, then we need to know what's important about it before we play Kingdom Hearts III.

MyNameisAnsem

I'd really only be for KHX if it has elements important toward the plot. I have heard something recently about the Foreteller's message (or something like that, can't remember). That could indeed be plot important.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I've actually been thinking of starting a progress report thread. There, players can post their achievements in a week, and based on their progress, we know, for example, top five Lux hoarders from each union, top five damage dealers, et cetera.

Those names would then be consolidated and put up on a congratulatory notice board somewhere on the forums. This would garner some attention from other forumgoers who don't usually go to Chi section, and also, as a secondary effect, boost the players' activity rate in the game itself so that they stand a chance to have their respective usernames posted for all to see.

I'm not sure if this is actually a good idea or not. After all, it's still a very crude idea that suddenly just crossed my mind. I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. :)

Last edited:

kingofgame981

Awards
I've actually been thinking of starting a progress report thread. There, players can post their achievements in a week, and based on their progress, we know, for example, top five Lux hoarders from each union, top five damage dealers, et cetera.

Those names would then be consolidated and put up on a congratulatory notice board somewhere on the forums. This would garner some attention from other forumgoers who don't usually go to Chi section, and also, as a secondary effect, boost the players' activity rate in the game itself so that they stand a chance to have their respective usernames posted for all to see.

I'm not sure if this is actually a good idea or not. After all, it's still a very crude idea that suddenly just crossed my mind. I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. :)
It's a good idea. And I think we also need to split this board into 2-3 parts for pro - intermediate - beginner players.

Lester811

I read though all of these and im confused a bit due to the fact i havent played and i want to just wish I knew what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back