• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Raising Awareness for KINGDOM HEARTS χ[chi] - Dump Suggestions Here

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
They say exposure and immersion is the most effective method to understand things better. Why don't you give the game a try and, if you don't understand Japanese, consult the guides that have been kindly composed by our pals here? :D

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
I've actually been thinking of starting a progress report thread. There, players can post their achievements in a week, and based on their progress, we know, for example, top five Lux hoarders from each union, top five damage dealers, et cetera.

Those names would then be consolidated and put up on a congratulatory notice board somewhere on the forums. This would garner some attention from other forumgoers who don't usually go to Chi section, and also, as a secondary effect, boost the players' activity rate in the game itself so that they stand a chance to have their respective usernames posted for all to see.

I'm not sure if this is actually a good idea or not. After all, it's still a very crude idea that suddenly just crossed my mind. I'd like to hear what you guys think about it. :)

It's not much of a progress report, kind of like a updated Chi profile that Users have to manually edit every week especially for LUX ranking there as well, i had this a signature a while back just stopped using it since the Chi updates were getting overwhelming, if possible i might actually go back to work on one of these. ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

kingofgame981

Awards
It's not much of a progress report, kind of like a updated Chi profile that Users have to manually edit every week especially for LUX ranking there as well, i had this a signature a while back just stopped using it since the Chi updates were getting overwhelming, if possible i might actually go back to work on one of these. ;_;

Spoiler Spoiler Show

I love the design. This is what I asked Sign to do if we can to gather people attention about chi.

But yeah, like you said, things will get overwhelming when we need update it daily. If there is any server-side to do with this, we don't need to bother much.

MegaCore5

Awards
What about asking permission to advertise Kingdom hearts chi on other KH forums that way news is spread faster. Or maybe if we had a forum design that looked like KH chi it would be a good discussion starter.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Unsticked this, but I'll give it a bump.

With the twitter account, new guides, and main site maintenance updates. We really have been very pro-active in spreading Chi.

Hope that there can be even more suggestions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back