• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quinton Flynn recites Chain of Memories lines

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
There is no evidence that they are not censoring it. That was not an official script, so we dont know what they edited.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Wait... WE'VE ALL BEEN PRONOUNCING LARXENE WORNG?!
lol, that will be a tuff habit to break...
this has really peaked my interest in the game!
(ps its coming out on my b-day!)

It's not because the game may be pronouncing it differently that we should too. I'm pretty sure that Namine's name wasn't supposed to be pronounced the way it was in KH2, and I keep pronouncing it the way I figured it was since I first saw her name in CoM. In other cases with the other names, I just pronounce them differently because I find it sounds better. Much better. (Lar-zene? Ugh...).

Yes, this is a very interesting find, I can imagine Axel in Re: CoM with that voice quite well. Except for that last line though, the pronounciations of Marluxia and Larxene threw me off.

Last edited:

slmcknett

he was just guessing on how to say marluxia and larxene's names. this was before he did re:com.

jarm7

great find and i agree with slmcknett he was just pronouncing them they way he though they should be pronounced

captain

Bronze Member
It's not because the game may be pronouncing it differently that we should too. I'm pretty sure that Namine's name wasn't supposed to be pronounced the way it was in KH2, and I keep pronouncing it the way I figured it was since I first say her name in CoM. In other cases, I just pronounce it differently because I find it sounds better. Much better. (Lar-zene? Ugh...).

Yes, this is a very interesting find, I can imagine Axel in Re: CoM with that voice quite well. Except for that last line though, the pronounciations of Marluxia and Larxene threw me off.

Lol, I never had a reason to say Namine out loud before KH2 so that didn't matter; but that next august i went to this anime convention and everybody said "LARK- SEEN" and that's how I've always said her same

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
Lol, I never had a reason to say Namine out loud before KH2 so that didn't matter; but that next august i went to this anime convention and everybody said "LARK- SEEN" and that's how I've always said her same

Well regardless if you say them out loud or not, you still pronounce them a certain way in your head when you read, right? lol

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Before KH2 I pronounced Namine Nuh-MEE-nay while I was playing CoM. However, the Japanese pronounciation would indeed be NAH-min-ay, should've known that.

Mike

iROFL
Awards
And turns out, the prununciations were right. Fantastic. Well, this thread really doesnt serve anymore use, with the game out and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back