• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Unbirth thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Missed alot of knowledge try again

Why is it so hard to put up with you? If there's anything he missed, why don't you clearly state it so that we know exactly what needs to be proven? Because from what I see, you're the one who needs to try again.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Nope i put int hose terms because of the way he addressed me.
But yeah i know its alot i cant prove but im just saying if you have a theory get ready to defend it he kept trying to prove mine wrong not its my turn.
Dont like me ?
Your not the first and you wont be the last.

When i addressed the keychains i was saying only three had KEYCHAINS.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
No im sure he said are NOT qualified to wield a keyblade.

Your failure is funny. You said the wrong word and I corrected you.

Why did rikus keyblade only change once he truely accepted the darkness in his heart?

Because he accepted both the light and the darkness in his heart. He accepted the darkness in his heart and was able to obtain a Keyblade. Being that he already had the ability to wield a Keyblade, his heart used the Soul Eater as an intermediary to obtain said Keyblade.

WHy would master Xenahort say that those who hold darkness are unqualified to weild a keyblade?

Because he's a ****. We've seen in the series so far that that statement isn't true.

This 10 years before the kh we know.

Doesn't change the fact that Keyblades don't have allegiences. This has been proven already.

Also MX is the only one with a keychain which support my theory his isnt real but made of of the PoH.

Except that it's not confirmed that his Keyblade is real or fake. Somebody assumed that it was and people just blindly went with it like idiots.

No keyblades left well we dont know that for sure

Yes we do because Nomura said so.

obviously keyblades can materialize for just about any weapon(rikus soul eater)

No, Riku already had the ability to wield. His heart used the Soul Eater as an intermediary for his Keyblade. It was symbolic.

Wielders well maybe because keyblades always were choosy.

And yet Master Xehanort and DS have Keyblades. Well, it's not like we don't know they're bad guys.

I never said they werent im saying that the fact is i dont think MX made them the way you say he did.

The main thought of the theory is that Keybladers who have lost their ability to wield are sent to the Room of Sleep, where they become Unbirths. Should MX have anything to do with this, is purely hypothetical and was an example. The fact that you keep dwelling on MX shows me you're not grasping this.

Exactly then if a keyblade chooses its own wielder then in fact we have no way of telling if there is one master or not.

That's what was been saying. You just keep showing me how little you comprehend.

Im going to assume MX is the only one seeing as how the legend only mentions him as dissappearing would cause a great disaster.

Don't assume. Legend? That shit happened 10 years before KH1. How the **** is that a legend? Legends don't form in 10 years.

And in any case, that wasn't a legend. That's the plot of the game dammit. :glare:

Keyblade graveyard only three had keychains >__>

And yet, DS was riding on a shitload of Keyblades that >3

With that said i doubt there are any others who have used a keyblade before >_>
Other than maybe the guy w ho assigned them the mission.

Legend. The Keyblade didn't just start with TAV. There were others. The point you just TRIED to make counters another point in your argument.

Riku was never got his keyblade until after he accpeted hes light and dark

Riku has always had the ability to wield a Keyblade.

Soul eater wasnt a keyblade

He used it to obtain a Keyblade.

Exactly we cant infer theres more because if there theyd have been assigned the mission they would have been revealed.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what that means. You saw the Keyblade graveyard. There was a Keyblade War. This directly says that there were more than 5 Keyblade wielders. In fact, in BBS, there are7 Keyblade wielders. Which proves that your argument is invalid and worthless. YOU ARE WRONG SIR! Accept it.

We have no clue if those keyblades are even the real deal.
If they are truely even keyblades.

You only say that because you follow the crowd of assuming that they are fake. There's noting saying those Keyblades are real or fake. When you have a real argument, THEN you can make a point.

Readdress them.

Readdressed and countered again. Your points are less than challenging. In fact, I no longer take pleasure in antagonizing you as you really are clueless and actually think that you're right; when you are in fact wrong.

Unbirths are connected to heartless as riku keyblade told me

Yes, but no one's talking about heartless. Why are you going back to heartless when we're not taling about heartless.

Missed alot of knowledge try again

Missed a lot of smartness. Go get in line for the knowledge that's been common for months now. Get your weight up before you challenge me, because quite frankly, your debating skills suck ass, and you even countered your own argument in that post. Try to not be trash.

Captain Garlock

Your failure is funny. You said the wrong word and I corrected you.
Huh that made no sense i always said he said not D:

Because he accepted both the light and the darkness in his heart. He accepted the darkness in his heart and was able to obtain a Keyblade. Being that he already had the ability to wield a Keyblade, his heart used the Soul Eater as an intermediary to obtain said Keyblade.

Exactly what i said to yopur statement only after he accepted the darkness D:
He already had light because of his regret and remorse.

Because he's a ****. We've seen in the series so far that that statement isn't true.
Every keyblade in the series had a keychain >__>
These do not.
Thats what im trying to tell you.
His keyblade would have to be a made up one.
RIKU DID NOT GET HIS KEYBLADE UNTIL HE CHOSE THE TWILIGHT ROAD THUS HE IS NOT ALL DARKNESS!
DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

Doesn't change the fact that Keyblades don't have allegiences. This has been proven already.
Show me one person who had full given themselves to darkness who had a keyblade that didnt not reform themselves before recieving it? That wasnt made up of something(ie riku and the PoH)

Except that it's not confirmed that his Keyblade is real or fake. Somebody assumed that it was and people just blindly went with it like idiots.
Explain his reason for having a keychain.
Then ill listen to your reasoning.

Yes we do because Nomura said so.
e kno a keyblade can be made from a medium like rikus was thats what i meant.
We know that
Thus there some left but there are not physically there.

No, Riku already had the ability to wield. His heart used the Soul Eater as an intermediary for his Keyblade. It was symbolic.
Right i said a keyblade can materialize from just about any weapon.
Its implied riku could already weidl if his soul eater changed.

And yet Master Xehanort and DS have Keyblades. Well, it's not like we don't know they're bad guys.
Mx is an expception his has a keychain yet again explain to me or show me how keychains wouldnt affect this whole theory.

The main thought of the theory is that Keybladers who have lost their ability to wield are sent to the Room of Sleep, where they become Unbirths. Should MX have anything to do with this, is purely hypothetical and was an example. The fact that you keep dwelling on MX shows me you're not grasping this.
Im grasping it but MX is the main villian here.
Again theres only said to be one master.
If there were other apprentices we would have seen them by now.
These three must have something special yet to be revealed.

That's what was been saying. You just keep showing me how little you comprehend.
AGain
If you read MX is the only possible master i said that theres no way to tell if there more than one because
we dont know if there teacher/ the guy who sent them out is a master or not hes iffy.
Though what i posted i cant see now atm so im going to say what i really meant by that.
If a keyblade chooses its master.
Then theres no way to tell if theres more than one.
BUT we know for a fact that BBS keyblades are special as they lack a keychain.
THATS WHAT I MEANT.

Don't assume. Legend? That shit happened 10 years before KH1. How the **** is that a legend? Legends don't form in 10 years.

LOL DID YOU NOT READ WHAT WAS SAID OR WHEN IT WAS POSTED?!
If MX and his apprentice were to disappear that would be a bad sign of whats to come thats the legend that was had thus why they seek MX.

And in any case, that wasn't a legend. That's the plot of the game dammit. :glare:
If its the plot of the game i assume its a legend.
Thats why they are even trying to find him because of that legend.

And yet, DS was riding on a shitload of Keyblades that >3
Yet another misread maybe my fault.
There is a keyblade graveyard but only three had keychains so im going to assume that those are the only real ones.
MX cant be explained so dont say anything about that.

Legend. The Keyblade didn't just start with TAV. There were others. The point you just TRIED to make counters another point in your argument.
Im going to assume keyblade training did start with MX.
Who had a master who taught him but they arent important here only
MX DS TAV are.
By my statement i meant they are the only ones IN GAME

Riku has always had the ability to wield a Keyblade.
GETTING HIS KEYBLADE=/=BEING ABLE TO USE IT >__>
He had to ability to wield it yes but he didnt get it until he accepted himself.

He used it to obtain a Keyblade.
Soul eater was not a keyblade thus he used it to geta keyblade yes but as i said before
Soul eater was a medium he got because he excepted his place in twilight.

Exactly we cant infer theres more because if there theyd have been assigned the mission they would have been revealed.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what that means. You saw the Keyblade graveyard. There was a Keyblade War. This directly says that there were more than 5 Keyblade wielders. In fact, in BBS, there are7 Keyblade wielders. Which proves that your argument is invalid and worthless. YOU ARE WRONG SIR! Accept it.
7?
1 ven
2 aqua
3 terra
4 Mickey
5 DS
6 MX
7 YEN SID?!

LOL ill admit i forgot those two my main focus has been on VAT and MX DS
SO MY BAD

You only say that because you follow the crowd of assuming that they are fake. There's noting saying those Keyblades are real or fake. When you have a real argument, THEN you can make a point.
Huh
Again as i said above.
EXPLAIN THE LACK OF KEYCHAINS AND THE OBTAINING OF MX KEYCHAIN THEN YOU MAY SAY IM FOLLOWING!

Readdressed and countered again. Your points are less than challenging. In fact, I no longer take pleasure in antagonizing you as you really are clueless and actually think that you're right; when you are in fact wrong.

Yes, but no one's talking about heartless. Why are you going back to heartless when we're not taling about heartless.
Unbirths are connected to heartless thus you must have some theory as to why and how they are connected dont you?!

Missed a lot of smartness. Go get in line for the knowledge that's been common for months now. Get your weight up before you challenge me, because quite frankly, your debating skills suck ass, and you even countered your own argument in that post. Try to not be trash.

I dislike people who use the term
"I AM RIGHTNESS!"

Ren

adios motherfucker

Wow. It's like PMF said, "Because I touched fire, I got burned." And then it's like you said, "I touched fire because I got burned."

7?
1 ven
2 aqua
3 terra
4 Mickey
5 DS
6 MX
7 YEN SID?!

SO MY BAD
It's more likely that it's TAV's master (not MX, in case you start about that). I don't even know why you thought it was Yen Sid.
*head desk* I can't believe you. I don't want to point out anything else because you obviously don't want to listen to proven facts just because they disprove your theory.

"I AM RIGHTNESS!"
I'm sure that the people who say that dislike you.

Captain Garlock

Ren again imma say you can like me or dislike me your pixels so you wont affect my life.
PMF
I respect your theory i was just seeing like your basis for it.
I still think people are taking the title of the game to serious.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Ren again imma say you can like me or dislike me your pixels so you wont affect my life.
PMF
I respect your theory i was just seeing like your basis for it.
I still think people are taking the title of the game to serious.

PMF isn't exactly theorizing as much as he is bringing up proven points. And it's not that I don't like you, but you're incredibly stubborn even when you're blatantly wrong.

And I feel like a posting pig. I can name off like, six different threads where the last post was by me. -3-

Captain Garlock

Either way you dont like my ways like i care.
Everyone is stubborn so thats not even a good basis.
Again like me hate me whatever.
Oh and.
"Wheres theres a country that hates you theres surely a country that likes you if not a country then a handfull no matter how many it is be content for your locuky to even have one"

Seriously putting up with you isnt my job if your eyes read my posts thats your problem.

Ren

adios motherfucker
Either way you dont like my ways like i care.
Everyone is stubborn so thats not even a good basis.
Again like me hate me whatever.
Oh and.
"Wheres theres a country that hates you theres surely a country that likes you if not a country then a handfull no matter how many it is be content for your locuky to even have one"

Seriously putting up with you isnt my job if your eyes read my posts thats your problem.

I read PMF's posts because they're full of win.
And I'll leave you alone now. For now.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Exactly what i said to yopur statement only after he accepted the darkness D:
He already had light because of his regret and remorse.

-_-
What?

Every keyblade in the series had a keychain >__>
These do not.
Thats what im trying to tell you.
His keyblade would have to be a made up one.

Again, a reterded claim based on nothing.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND!

I understand that you're an idiot.

Show me one person who had full given themselves to darkness who had a keyblade that didnt not reform themselves before recieving it? That wasnt made up of something(ie riku and the PoH)

There are none. That's a bitch move. Specifically asking for any evidence OTHER that the evidence that will end your argument.

Explain his reason for having a keychain.
Then ill listen to your reasoning.

Stop being a retard. Until confirmed otherwise, it means nothing. I'll even indulge you.
TAV have apprentice Keyblades. They aren't fake, just of a different caliber.

Or even the fact that we haven't seen the Keyblades true form.

e kno a keyblade can be made from a medium like rikus was thats what i meant.

A Keyblade isn't just something one can obtqain. Confirmed by Nomura.

Thus there some left but there are not physically there.

No, Nomura said that there are NONE left. Are slow or did you not hear me?

Right i said a keyblade can materialize from just about any weapon.

No. Soul Eater already has connection to Xehanort.

Its implied riku could already weidl if his soul eater changed.

It's not implied, it's confirmed.

Mx is an expception his has a keychain yet again explain to me or show me how keychains wouldnt affect this whole theory.

1. You're an idiot
2. Because you just went along with the theory without merit. You assumed that it was true and look stupid for saying it's true without proof. Your do realize that KHI isn't stupid like KHU right? We actually do homework when we make theories. Well, the better of us do. And quite frankly we see followers like you all the time. People who believes anything it sees. Believing the first theory that hits your screen is dangerous. People, like me, will begin to think you're dumb. Now, you have a theory. It has nothing to back it up. Therefore it's irrelevant and cannot be admissible in an argument. You lose here.

Im grasping it but MX is the main villian here.
Again theres only said to be one master.
If there were other apprentices we would have seen them by now.
These three must have something special yet to be revealed.

If you read MX is the only possible master i said that theres no way to tell if there more than one because

It's confirmed that there is.

we dont know if there teacher/ the guy who sent them out is a master

Nomura said that he was.

If a keyblade chooses its master.
Then theres no way to tell if theres more than one.

There are two confirmed masters. Terra was next in line to become Master.

BUT we know for a fact that BBS keyblades are special as they lack a keychain.
THATS WHAT I MEANT.

And you seem to forget that you have yet to see a Keyblade without its Keychain.

LOL DID YOU NOT READ WHAT WAS SAID OR WHEN IT WAS POSTED?!
If MX and his apprentice were to disappear that would be a bad sign of whats to come thats the legend that was had thus why they seek MX.

There is no if, and that's no legend. It's the story of the game.

\\

Don't assume things. It's not a legend.

Im going to assume keyblade training did start with MX.
Who had a master who taught him but they arent important here only
MX DS TAV are.
By my statement i meant they are the only ones IN GAME

They have their own Master.

GETTING HIS KEYBLADE=/=BEING ABLE TO USE IT >__>
He had to ability to wield it yes but he didnt get it until he accepted himself.

Because he didn't do it sat that time.

Soul eater was not a keyblade thus he used it to geta keyblade yes but as i said before
Soul eater was a medium he got because he excepted his place in twilight.

I never said that Soul Eater is a Keyblade.

"I AM RIGHTNESS!"

I nothing you.

7?
1 ven
2 aqua
3 terra
4 Mickey
5 DS
6 MX
7 YEN SID?!

SO MY BAD

Yen Sid is not a Keyblade master.

EXPLAIN THE LACK OF KEYCHAINS AND THE OBTAINING OF MX KEYCHAIN THEN YOU MAY SAY IM FOLLOWING!

You are. There are logical explanations that are better without sounding as stupid as "OMG FaEK K3iybl4ydezzzz"

I've given you reasons. Stop kissing everyone else's ass.

Unbirths are connected to heartless thus you must have some theory as to why and how they are connected dont you?!

Why are you still talking about heartless? Heartless aren't a part of this discusion. Yes, they're connected to the Unbirths, but who cares? I'm not talking about heartless. Are you too stupid to understand this too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back