• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Unbirth thought.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box_ghost

Though I really SHOULD wait until tomorrow to post this so I can lock it, I'll do it now because I'll forget by then.

Unbirths. I don't care about people wanting to get swallowed by vaginas, nor am I going to offer the etymology of the word. All I say is that they're decomissioned Keyblade wielders. [Yes Riku-Keyblade, that would include masters and apprentices.]

Once they lost their ability to wield, through some force of MX's will, they became Unbirths. This suddenly makes me think of the "Room of Sleep." Despite being made by Xemnas, I think that there is a naturally occuring "Room of Sleep" like the "Room of Awakening."

Here's what I'm saying:
Lose your ability to wield
Go to "Room of Sleep"
Ability to wield is overrun by darkness
Become Unbirth via process of losing your Keyblade.

If anyone has thought of this, go blow it out your ass. PMF's back bitches.

Nostalgia

livin' in the past
Um, okay, a bit aggressive, no?

Anyway, I can't say I agree considering you didn't mention any kind of evidence to back it up.

Box_ghost

Which is why it's a quick thought. Come on guy. I literally thought that up as I typed.
I'll probably fix it tomorrow.

Awards
Yeah, lots of people have done this, but I blew them out my ass like you said.
So, Unbirth has nothing to do with birth in your opinion, eh?
Or did I misinterpret?

Box_ghost

Yeah, lots of people have done this, but I blew them out my ass like you said.
So, Unbirth has nothing to do with being born in your opinion, eh?
Or did I misinterpret?

Meh, whatever you want, as long as you understand my message.

And the others could have done it before. Once I put the letters "PMF " in sequential order on the page, the theory became mine.

A

Audo

Impatient?
For some reason, I see it being the other way around.
Let's say the Rooms do deal with wielding.
What if, the Room of Awakening, not made by Xehanort, is the one where Unbirths are created.
But the Room of Sleep is how they can get their ability back? Many people say that losing their memories of wielding = losing the ability to wield. Xemnas was trying to restore his memories, most likely through the RoS. Which to me thinks that it is a reverse process in order to gain back what was lost. "Birth by Sleep". Unbirths would be something unborn, but perhaps by Sleeping, they go through "birth" again, regaining their ability.
So, in short: I think it would make more sense if the RoA was what turned them into Unbirths, while the RoS was trying to reclaim what was lost. IMO of course.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Impatient?

I don't know why. It's not like this place has gotten any less stupid.

For some reason, I see it being the other way around.
Let's say the Rooms do deal with wielding.
What if, the Room of Awakening, not made by Xehanort, is the one where Unbirths are created.
But the Room of Sleep is how they can get their ability back? Many people say that losing their memories of wielding = losing the ability to wield.

Explains Ven and even supports the last theory I made.

Xemnas was trying to restore his memories, most likely through the RoS. Which to me thinks that it is a reverse process in order to gain back what was lost. "Birth by Sleep". Unbirths would be something unborn, but perhaps by Sleeping, they go through "birth" again, regaining their ability.

I'm not quite seeing how a retired Keyblader going through the "Room of Awakening" would result in an Unbirth.

So, in short: I think it would make more sense if the RoA was what turned them into Unbirths, while the RoS was trying to reclaim what was lost. IMO of course.

I'm not seeing how. Could you explain it better?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
The guy said that unbirths are unbirths, and I was saying that just because there names are unbirths, doesn't mean that there unbirth subjects.LmAO

That guy was me under my friends account.

Unbirths. I don't care about people wanting to get swallowed by vaginas, nor am I going to offer the etymology of the word. All I say is that they're decomissioned Keyblade wielders. [Yes Riku-Keyblade, that would include masters and apprentices.]

I'm pretty sure I said nothing of the sort, but then again, you're not making any sense at all.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Why does every Unbrith thread play the "swallowed whole by the vagina" card? D:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards

I don't care about people wanting to get swallowed by vaginas, nor am I going to offer the etymology of the word.

I could have sworn that I don't care about vaginal eatery. I could have sworn I said the previous quote. [I decided against that joke]

I don't give a crap about that.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

Mine didn't.

And I have to wonder then if Unbirths really are past Wielders, then how did they start affecting everyone when the process changed from creating Unbirths to creating Heartless, and whatever made for much less wielders of Keyblades in present day.
If anything by that logic, Unbirths would make wielders, and now that they're gone, so are the Wielders save for Sora, Riku and Mickey, all of whom can have ties to that time explained.

Bliip

Should change his username D:<
We've seen all those Keyblades in The Gathering, maybe each one belong to a weilder, something happened putting them to "Sleep" which in turn created the Unbirth
but according to boxghost, the keyblade weilder has to go to the room of sleep in order to become an Unbirth. or did i misinterpret?... (probly did...)

idk, this whole thread has me confused, what with hungry vaginez and whatnot...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
but according to boxghost, the keyblade weilder has to go to the room of sleep in order to become an Unbirth. or did i misinterpret?... (probly did...)

idk, this whole thread has me confused, what with hungry vaginez and whatnot...

No, you got it right. Vagina=/=relevant in this scenario.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
Why does everyone take the title so serious o_O?
What if the title referred to Xenahorts birth?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Then that's what it's about, but that's not what the theory is about, hence the theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back