• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Quick Question

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ispoiledmyself

So was the "mystery game" Nomura hinted at, at E3, BBS final mix? Or is the mystery game is still to be announced?

Last edited:

ispoiledmyself

I, myself, think BBSFM isnt the mystery game. I could be wrong though. anyone out there who know's whats up with the mystery game?

jonXjon

I don't get what the Mystery Game could be about, Nomura said there wouldn't be any more prequels, so I guess it would be about Riku's absence. Also, I don't think BBSFM is the mystery game.

ispoiledmyself

I think the mystery game is going to be Mickey's journey in the Realm of Darkness. Nomura said that is one of the events he wants to clear and he also gave a vague hint that Mickey may have met Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
BBS FM is the game Nomura refered to as the one with multiple main characters.

In the ultimania

Uh, no. He never confirmed that BBSFM would be the remaining mystery game.

Fallen Prince

I think the mystery game is going to be Mickey's journey in the Realm of Darkness. Nomura said that is one of the events he wants to clear and he also gave a vague hint that Mickey may have met Aqua in the Realm of Darkness

Doubtful, he's still on the whole "Sora is the hero" thing. I know that we played as TAV, but that's a special circumstance.

A lot of people say its a FFVersus something(Idk, don't play them)

JTD95

BBS FM is the game Nomura refered to as the one with multiple main characters.

In the ultimania

No it isn't.

Nomura hinted at two new games, one with multiple main character, and one where the main character would be the core.

Multiple Main Characters = KH3D
Main Character is the Core = Mystery Game

Re:Coded and BBSFM just suddenly appeared, he never hinted at these two games...

EDIT: Nomura said a while back that there was a game he was working that had already began to voice act. This is the only reference Nomura gave Re:Coded (I at least think it was Re:Coded he was talking about...)

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't get what the Mystery Game could be about, Nomura said there wouldn't be any more prequels, so I guess it would be about Riku's absence. Also, I don't think BBSFM is the mystery game.

He said no prequel before BBS but could be betwen BBS and KH 1 though I think it will be about Mickey or/and Riku

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back