• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
they are both heartless...
Sora was a heartless.
Xehanhort not so much.
He casted away his body and and that turned into Xemnas, but his heartless isn't really a heartless. At the time that would be the easiest thing to call Ansem the Sod.
if that was true then roxas wasnt really a nobody,
Sora did become a heartless, but Kairi cleared the darkness around his heart and he returned. But since Roxas is Sora's body how can Sora stand and walk like a normal person? Only his heart remained.

neither is namine.
She might not be
but then again you might go along with the theory of roxas having ven's heart
lol no

Allister Rose

French Lover
Sora was losing his sense of self while he was a Shadow. :v That happens when you're a Heartless. However, he got it back when Kairi purified the darkness surrounding his heart because he was no longer a Heartless.

Ansem's form was more than likely worn away after years of wear and tear. There's nothing to say that the same wouldn't have happened to Sora, had he not joined together with Roxas in KHII.

Need proof?

Ansem SoD said it himself that he was only an existence of the heart and not a Heartless. :/

Uh, no. :v Because Roxas and Namine were both created while Sora was still a Heartless. Then Kairi purified the darkness surrounding his heart and he became a walking heart. They still count as Nobodies, albeit Special ones.

mickey called Ansem SOD a heartless himself...usually the latest reveal is the right one....the heart one and the heartless one. which was said last? it was the heartlesss one.

Also the difference between walking heart and heartless is that walking heart has both darkness and light while a heartless is a heart surrounded by darkness....sora was losing his consciousness but he never lost it completely. it was only then when he heard Kairi's voice he was regaining what he was losing.

Didnt you see Ansem SOD's true form? it was right before he took over Ansem's body.

Muse

you look atrocious
mickey called Ansem SOD a heartless himself...usually the latest reveal is the right one....the heart one and the heartless one. which was said last? it was the heartlesss one.

Once again, Mickey doesn't know what he's talking about. :v Ansem SoD himself wrote in the Ansem Reports included in FM that he was only an existence of a heart, not a Heartless.

Also the difference between walking heart and heartless is that walking heart has both darkness and light while a heartless is a heart surrounded by darkness....sora was losing his consciousness but he never lost it completely. it was only then when he heard Kairi's voice he was regaining what he was losing.

Who said Ansem SoD didn't have any light in his heart? :/ Just because we only ever got to see him use darkness doesn't mean that he can't also have some light within him.

And, once again, Kairi purified Sora from being a Heartless. He was a Heartless, Kairi purified his darkness, now he's not a Heartless any more.

Didnt you see Ansem SOD's true form? it was right before he took over Ansem's body.

wut?

Allister Rose

French Lover
Once again, Mickey doesn't know what he's talking about. :v Ansem SoD himself wrote in the Ansem Reports included in FM that he was only an existence of a heart, not a Heartless.

Who said Ansem SoD didn't have any light in his heart? :/ Just because we only ever got to see him use darkness doesn't mean that he can't also have some light within him.

And, once again, Kairi purified Sora from being a Heartless. He was a Heartless, Kairi purified his darkness, now he's not a Heartless any more.

wut?

you are pretty late...i already answered that ansem part. i meant riku.

also the ansem report was not made by ansem himself it was by aprentices and he became a heartless.....and since it was in FM (only in japan) and everywhere else know it only to Mickey's confirmation, then we go my mickey. you arent tetsuya nomura to say that mickey said was wrong. there is no confirmation of any kind saying mickey is wrong. Also Sora may have been a floating heart with light and darkness in his heart but ansem SOD has darkness sorounding his heart. he used riku's body and changed it on his own.

Muse

you look atrocious
you are pretty late...i already answered that ansem part. i meant riku.

Does it matter?

also the ansem report was not made by ansem himself it was by aprentices and he became a heartless

Ansem Report from the first game was written by Xehanort himself, who is better known to us as Ansem SoD and Xemnas. :v So I'm pretty sure that the person who created the Heartless and observed them would have a better definition of what they are then someone who only knows what Yen Sid told him.

and since it was in FM (only in japan) and everywhere else know it only to Mickey's confirmation, then we go my mickey.

Uh, no. :v Even if it was only in FM, it's still a part of the game and considered canon. I mean, we still go by what Nomura says in interviews and that's only in Japan, right?

you arent tetsuya nomura

Neither are you. :v

to say that mickey said was wrong.

Mickey's not omniscient. He does not know everything. So, yeah, excuse me for wanting to believe the words of the person who created the Heartless over someone who only got his information second-hand.

there is no confirmation of any kind saying mickey is wrong.

There's nothing saying he's right either.

Also Sora may have been a floating heart with light and darkness in his heart but ansem SOD has darkness sorounding his heart. he used riku's body and changed it on his own.

Even if it's surrounded by darkness or not, that doesn't change the fact that Ansem SoD is still a walking heart. He has a sense of self. He is capable of free, independent thought. He's not controlled by Maleficent. He's not a Heartless.

While he is similar to one, he is not one himself. He's different than the other Heartless, something he himself acknowledged in his report. It doesn't matter if we didn't get this report in our version of the game, it is still canon. Nothing is going to change that.

WilliamTheWise

Website
also the ansem report was not made by ansem himself it was by aprentices and he became a heartless
Yeah. Xehanhort wrote under Ansem's name. And if you look at the text again it use "I" meaning Xehanhort's "heartless" was the one who wrote that report.
and since it was in FM (only in japan) and everywhere else know it only to Mickey's confirmation, then we go my mickey.
Are you talkng about the reports?
you arent tetsuya nomura to say that mickey said was wrong.
No, but it seems like the king made a mistake or didn't want to waste too much time explaining things. It might take awhile Sora isn't the brightest kid.
there is no confirmation of any kind saying mickey is wrong.
Nothing says this idea is wrong except one line from the mouse king. He isn't Nomura, and he could make mistakes.
Also Sora may have been a floating heart with light and darkness in his heart but ansem SOD has darkness sorounding his heart.
All hearts are filled with both light and darkness (Except PoH's of course). Even ones in a heartless. And since Xehanhort has a heart he shouldn't be any different.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah. Xehanhort wrote under Ansem's name. And if you look at the text again it use "I" meaning Xehanhort's "heartless" was the one who wrote that report.

Are you talkng about the reports?
yes, the reports only in FM. it was in kh1, probably concept explanation.

QUOTE=WilliamTheWise;4273441], but it seems like the king made a mistake or didn't want to waste too much time explaining things. It might take awhile Sora isn't the brightest kid.

Nothing says this idea is wrong except one line from the mouse king. He isn't Nomura, and he could make mistakes.

All hearts are filled with both light and darkness (Except PoH's of course). Even ones in a heartless. And since Xehanhort has a heart he shouldn't be any different.[/QUOTE]

also tetsuya nomura created the character....you cant compare a real person with one he created in the game (well technically walt disney created mickey but you get the point). tetsuya nomura made him say that to sora. and we shouldnt even question if he was right or wrong. tetsuya nomura made him say it and that means nomura wanted us to know if he was a haertless. why put in contradictory information?

you shouldnt question pointless things like "what if" or "maybe because"

it's there, we have nothing else to go on besides those two and both could be right.....ansem report never said he was a flaoting heart, only that he was a heart and so are heartless but heartless are more specific and ansem SOD was most likely giving a concept explanation since it was in kh1

WilliamTheWise

Website
tetsuya nomura made him say that to sora and we shouldnt even question if he was right or wrong.
Just like when Sora and Co. called Xehanhort's heartless Ansem all these years? Just because a character says something doesn't make it true.
tetsuya nomura made him say it and that means nomura wanted us to know if he was a haertless. why put in contradictory information?
Simple explaination at a short notice.
Plus I hold the Ansem reports alittle higher then what a character said.

We aren't.
ansem report never said he was a flaoting heart, only that he was a heart and so are heartless
But a "Heartless" himself wrote that he wasn't a heartless. He could think and process information. Something heartless can't do.

Muse

you look atrocious
yes, the reports only in FM. it was in kh1, probably concept explanation.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's canon. :/ That's the explanation we got for Ansem SoD and even if you don't like it, that's what it is.

also tetsuya nomura created the character....you cant compare a real person with one he created in the game (well technically walt disney created mickey but you get the point). tetsuya nomura made him say that to sora. and we shouldnt even question if he was right or wrong. tetsuya nomura made him say it and that means nomura wanted us to know if he was a haertless. why put in contradictory information?

Mickey telling Sora Ansem SoD is a Heartless is more than likely the easiest explanation to go about. Ansem SoD is similar to a Heartless and he does have a corresponding Nobody, so it's easier to say, "Hey, he's a Heartless." instead of going into a full explanation about what he is, especially if Mickey's pressed on time.

No one's questioning anything. :/ I'm quoting what Ansem SoD said himself in the Ansem Reports that he wrote and you're saying I'm wrong because a mouse said so.

it's there, we have nothing else to go on besides those two and both could be right

Duh?

ansem report never said he was a flaoting heart, only that he was a heart

Which is the same thing. :/ Existence of a heart, floating heart. Either way, it's still just a heart.

and so are heartless but heartless are more specific and ansem SOD was most likely giving a concept explanation since it was in kh1

Somehow I doubt it's concept, but only because there's no reason to go back and change it. :v Ansem SoD is long-gone. Xehanort is coming back in KH3 as a whole being. There's no need to go back and change what they've said in KH1 now.

nightoffate

1. heartless were created nine years before sora got the keyblade. this game sets ten years. no heartless no nobodies.

2.yes it's true.

3. no one knows but it's the current enemy in BBS time.

4. if a heartless is made by someone extracting the heart than it becomes a heartless with emblem. All nobodies have emblems.

for #2 where did you figure that out?

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
1. Unknown

2. Yes. First you have to kill the Heartless and then the Nobody.

3. Unknown, the enemy of BBS. Also, they are similar to the Heartless and Nobody species.

4. Emblem Heartless/Nobodies are artificial. They where made by Xehanort. The process was supposedly to extract the heart. For Nobodies, it is the same thing, because Nobodies are the result of these Heartless.

Not ALL Heartless have Emblems. Some are Pure Blood Heartless, which are like Shadows, Darkside, Neo Shadow ect.

If you kill Pure Blood Heartless, they will not release a heart to be consumed by Kingdom Hearts. Pure Blood Heartless are completely natural made when a heart is consumed by darkness. They where not made by Xehanort or by a machine.

The Organization XIII does not need Sora or Roxas to destroy Pure Blood Heartless. The Organization only needs Sora and Roxas to destroy Emblem Heartless with their keyblades.

Muse

you look atrocious
Uh, do you have any proof about the Pureblood Heartless, aquaxion? :v I don't recall anything ever being said about them not releasing hearts, or the Organization not needing them.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
In 358/2 Days, Marluxia explains this to Roxas:
[INDENT] MARLUXIA: What you defeated just now was a Heartless called a ‘Shadow’.
ROXAS: Heartless?
MARLUXIA: Beings of darkness, that rove about hunting for hearts. There are two types of
Heartless. One type is called a ‘Pure Blood’, like what you just defeated. Even if you defeat a
Pure Blood, a heart will not emerge.
There’s no real point in defeating them on heart collection missions like now... you see. The
other type is... Pff... it showed up just at the right time, didn’t it. Roxas, this time defeat that
Heartless over there. It’s different to a Heartless, but it’s nothing to be concerned about. It’d be
good if you fought by fixing your aim on it.

MARLUXIA: The thing you just defeated was a type of Heartless called an Emblem.
ROXAS: Emblem...
MARLUXIA: A heart emerged, different to that Shadow before, right.
ROXAS: Yeah...
MARLUXIA: This mission is to collect those hearts.
[/INDENT]The Organization does not need Pure Blood Heartless since they don't release a heart.

Sora turned into a Pure Blood Heartless once because it was semi-natural and did not use a machine or Xehanort in any way.. except for the Soul Eater.

Source: http://heartstation.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/days_script12.txt

Or better yet, 358/2 Days Game Dialogue.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ah. Okay then. ._. Well, I guess that makes sense.

WilliamTheWise

Website
In 358/2 Days, Marluxia explains this to Roxas:
[INDENT]MARLUXIA: What you defeated just now was a Heartless called a ‘Shadow’.
ROXAS: Heartless?
MARLUXIA: Beings of darkness, that rove about hunting for hearts. There are two types of
Heartless. One type is called a ‘Pure Blood’, like what you just defeated. Even if you defeat a
Pure Blood, a heart will not emerge.
There’s no real point in defeating them on heart collection missions like now... you see. The
other type is... Pff... it showed up just at the right time, didn’t it. Roxas, this time defeat that
Heartless over there. It’s different to a Heartless, but it’s nothing to be concerned about. It’d be
good if you fought by fixing your aim on it.

MARLUXIA: The thing you just defeated was a type of Heartless called an Emblem.
ROXAS: Emblem...
MARLUXIA: A heart emerged, different to that Shadow before, right.
ROXAS: Yeah...
MARLUXIA: This mission is to collect those hearts.
[/INDENT]The Organization does not need Pure Blood Heartless since they don't release a heart.

Sora turned into a Pure Blood Heartless once because it was semi-natural and did not use a machine or Xehanort in any way.. except for the Soul Eater.

Source: http://heartstation.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/days_script12.txt

Or better yet, 358/2 Days Game Dialogue.
Now that is very interesting.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Just like when Sora and Co. called Xehanhort's heartless Ansem all these years? Just because a character says something doesn't make it true.
nice try, but in kh2 it was cleared out. in kh1 they called him just a heart, but in kh2 call him a heartless? than by your logic, mickey was right.

explaination at a short notice.
Plus I hold the Ansem reports alittle higher then what a character said.

But a "Heartless" himself wrote that he wasn't a heartless. He could think and process information. Something heartless can't do.
a special heartless...he is special heartless. not a normal one but special one can. kh1 ansem reports dont contradict kh2. so really both mickey and ansem report was right but you guys take ansem reports from kh1 FM way too literally

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back