• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
i dont thik it was a contradiction.....since Ansem SOD has an emblem...i believe those who lost it by losing there worlds are purebloods but those taken by the heartless have emblems

xepher

So why when Xernoght (SP) created the first heartless people started turning into to heartless instead of suspended animation?

Muse

you look atrocious
i dont thik it was a contradiction.....since Ansem SOD has an emblem

But Ansem SoD isn't a Heartless. :v He just wears that to show his connection to the Heartless. Doesn't mean he actually is one.

...i believe those who lost it by losing there worlds are purebloods but those taken by the heartless have emblems

Eh.

Hmm I always thought that it was just taken by a solider heartless but thats just what i always thought

It seemed confusing to me because you didn't really see the Heartless then. You saw a man run, fall, and his heart float out of his chest, turning into a Soldier. Not a Soldier tackling him and taking his heart or something, let alone grabbing it while it was floating through the air.

So why when Xehanort created the first heartless people started turning into to heartless instead of suspended animation?

Yeah, pretty much. :v

Allister Rose

French Lover
But Ansem SoD isn't a Heartless. :v He just wears that to show his connection to the Heartless. Doesn't mean he actually is one.

Eh.

mickey called him a heartless....and since he has a nobody....i do believe he is one...or a special one at least

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com

TerraFTW!

Ansem SoD is a heartless :/. He's Xehanort's.... And Xemnas is Xehanorts nobody

It seemed confusing to me because you didn't really see the Heartless then. You saw a man run, fall, and his heart float out of his chest, turning into a Soldier. Not a Soldier tackling him and taking his heart or something, let alone grabbing it while it was floating through the air.

Yeah I just thought the scene was just really confusing.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
i dont thik it was a contradiction.....since Ansem SOD has an emblem

We don't know exactly how Xehanort heartless came into existence; not to mention that all of the other artificial heartless bore the symbols directly on their body while Xehanorts heartless has only the symbol in the form of a necklace.

...i believe those who lost it by losing there worlds are purebloods but those taken by the heartless have emblems

Purebloods only come into existence because of the darkness naturally culminating in someone's heart. That however does not mean purebloods are formed just by a world being consumed by darkness.

Muse

you look atrocious
mickey called him a heartless....and since he has a nobody....i do believe he is one...or a special one at least

Like Mickey knows anything. :/ Ansem SoD is a walking heart, like Sora was for the rest of KH1 and CoM.

Ansem SoD is a heartless :/. He's Xehanort's.... And Xemnas is Xehanorts nobody

Walking heart =/= Heartless. Similar, but not the same. :/

Sora's in the same boat as Ansem SoD. He's not a Heartless, but rather a walking heart.

xepher

So why when Xehanort created the first heartless people started turning into to heartless instead of suspended animation?

animefreak!

Website
animecrazy2007.deviantart.com
1.because BBS was 10 years before Kh1 so there wasn't heartless yet they were called "Unbirths"
2.yes
3.a creature that looks like heartless and have what looks like a heart insignia that looks like the heartless symbol and nobody symbol but is not heartless nor a nobody
4.heartless were made by Ansem the wise and nobodies were made by the heartless being killed so it made a heartless and when they are both killed it makes a somebody i believe thats what it is

Muse

you look atrocious
covered in darkness....and he is a special one

While it is covered in darkness, he still has a sense of self and is able to think freely for himself. :/ That separates him from normal Heartless.

He's a walking heart.

Then why was a Nobody made if there isn't a heartless to back it up?

Because it's still the heart casting away its body and soul.

Didn't you just post this? :/

4.heartless were made by Ansem the wise

Noooo. Xehanort made the Heartless. AtW may have begun the research, but when he abandoned it, Xehanort took over it and created the Heartless.

and nobodies were made by the heartless being killed

What, no. Nobodies are created the same time as the Heartless if the heart casting away its body and soul is of a particular strength.

so it made a heartless and when they are both killed it makes a somebody i believe thats what it is

Ya, if both the Heartless and Nobody get defeated, the whole person comes back. Order doesn't really matter.

Allister Rose

French Lover
So why did he need Riku's body?

to use his body. since he doesnt have one.

and with the power of darkness changed his form to look like that.

he never had a real physical form...the first time you see him, you see a dark brown cloak with an X

While it is covered in darkness, he still has a sense of self and is able to think freely for himself. :/ That separates him from normal Heartless.

He's a walking heart.

nice try, but a heartless is a heartless....he has no body, no soul, he is a heart surrounded by darkness....basically a heartless...just because he has consciousness doesnt mean he is just a walking heart. sora turned into one and had consciousness, that doesnt change the fact that he was a heartless

Muse

you look atrocious
nice try, but a heartless is a heartless....he has no body, no soul, he is a heart surrounded by darkness....basically a heartless...just because he has consciousness doesnt mean he is just a walking heart. sora turned into one and had consciousness, that doesnt change the fact that he was a heartless

Don't patronize me kid. I know what I'm talking about.

Ansem SoD and Sora are both walking hearts. They both have a sense of self and are capable of free, independent thought. Heartless only act on instinct and follow whomever is the strongest around.

Ansem SoD and Sora are also able to take on a human form because they have a sense of self, something that Heartless do not have. So, if they truly were Heartless, they'd look just like the rest of them. Sora'd look like a Shadow. Ansem SoD would look like... something bigger than a Shadow.

But, since they aren't Heartless but walking hearts, they don't look like Heartless. :/ They look like themselves.

So, once again, Ansem SoD is not a Heartless, but an existence of a heart. A walking, talking heart. :/

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Don't patronize me kid. I know what I'm talking about.

Ansem SoD and Sora are both walking hearts. They both have a sense of self and are capable of free, independent thought. That separates them from Heartless because Heartless act only on instinct and follow the strongest sucker around. That's it.

Ever wonder how they're able to have a human form? Because of their sense of self. That gives them a human form. That separates them from the Heartless, who do not have a sense of self.

So, once again, I'll say that Ansem SoD is a walking heart. Not a Heartless. A walking, talking heart. :/

sora had a sense of self even when he looked like a black creature. also Ansme had no physical humanoid body, he used riku's.

they are both heartless...besides your way of reasoning is not confirmed to be true. if that was true then roxas wasnt really a nobody, neither is namine. but then again you might go along with the theory of roxas having ven's heart

Muse

you look atrocious
sora had a sense of self even when he looked like a black creature. also Ansme had no physical humanoid body, he used riku's.

Sora was losing his sense of self while he was a Shadow. :v That happens when you're a Heartless. However, he got it back when Kairi purified the darkness surrounding his heart because he was no longer a Heartless.

Ansem's form was more than likely worn away after years of wear and tear. There's nothing to say that the same wouldn't have happened to Sora, had he not joined together with Roxas in KHII.

Need proof?

Ansem Report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

Ansem SoD said it himself that he was only an existence of the heart and not a Heartless. :/

they are both heartless...besides your way of reasoning is not confirmed to be true. if that was true then roxas wasnt really a nobody, neither is namine. but then again you might go along with the theory of roxas having ven's heart

Uh, no. :v Because Roxas and Namine were both created while Sora was still a Heartless. Then Kairi purified the darkness surrounding his heart and he became a walking heart. They still count as Nobodies, albeit Special ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back