• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xepher

Kingdom Hearts is one of the most complicated story lines I have EVER seen.
So I have some questions for the people that know a lot about it.
1:During bbs times, why weren't there any heartless or nobodys?
2:I heard that if sora kills the heartless and nobody of someone they become whole again is that true?
3:What the hell is an unbirth?
4:How are emblem heartless/nobodys made?

TerraFTW!

1. Unkown at this time
2. Theory
3. A new enemy in BBS before the times of Heartless and Nobodies
4. Im pretty sure, not 100%, that they were made by Xehanort aka AtW assistant.

State

Awards
Kingdom Hearts is one of the most complicated story lines I have EVER seen.
So I have some questions for the people that know a lot about it.
2:I heard that if sora kills the heartless and nobody of someone they become whole again is that true?

1. No Heartless, no Nobodies, only Unbirths.
2. Yes.
3. Unknown to this point.
4. Hard to explain, only thing I know is that Nobodies aren't divided in Pureblood and Emblem.

Allister Rose

French Lover
1. heartless were created nine years before sora got the keyblade. this game sets ten years. no heartless no nobodies.

2.yes it's true.

3. no one knows but it's the current enemy in BBS time.

4. if a heartless is made by someone extracting the heart than it becomes a heartless with emblem. All nobodies have emblems.

TerraFTW!

1. No Heartless, no Nobodies, only Unbirths.
2. Yes.
3. Unknown to this point.
4. Hard to explain, only thing I know is that Nobodies aren't divided in Pureblood and Emblem.

I thought that was only theory. Is there a interview where its confirmed?

State

Awards
I thought that was only theory. Is there a interview where its confirmed?
When the Heartless of a person is defeated, his heart goes into a state of suspended animation, waiting for the Body and Soul (Nobody) to return. After the Nobody is defeated, the Body and Soul will reunite with the Heart, making it a "Somebody" again. If a Nobody is to ever get defeated before the Heartless, the Body and soul vanish.

Get the grip?

xepher

1:I mean why.
2:...
3: I know its a enemy. I mean what is it,
4:So whats a pure blood heartless?

Muse

you look atrocious
1. They weren't created until several months up to a year after BBS ends.
2. Yep.
3. The enemy we have in BBS. That's all we know.
4. Emblem Heartlesss are created by a machine in a room connected to AtW's computer. Emblems don't, or rather, shouldn't have Nobodies since they never had a body and soul to begin with. :v

1:I mean why.

Because Nomura said so. :v

3: I know its a enemy. I mean what is it

NO ONE KNOWS.

4:So whats a pure blood heartless?

That's when a person's heart gets engulfed by darkness and turns into a Heartless. Examples would be Shadow, Neo-Shadow, and Darkside. They don't the Heartless symbol on them, so that makes it easy to identify which type is which.

TerraFTW!

When the Heartless of a person is defeated, his heart goes into a state of suspended animation, waiting for the Body and Soul (Nobody) to return. After the Nobody is defeated, the Body and Soul will reunite with the Heart, making it a "Somebody" again. If a Nobody is to ever get defeated before the Heartless, the Body and soul vanish.

Get the grip?

Yeah I heard that but only thought it was someones theory. lmao. I failed.

EDIT: Araliya answered them correctly lol.

Muse

you look atrocious

Get the grip?

Actually, I think it was said that the order doesn't really matter. :v If the Nobody gets defeated before the Heartless, there's still a chance they'll come back whole.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
The first heartless hadn't been created
No heartless no nobodies
Yes
Kill the heartless then nobody, orginal person returns
Xehanhort Reborn!

---What of the enemies called "unbirths"? Nomura: There is meaning in various ways, adding "un" creates the opposite meaning of "birth" thus the "unbirth". With this, the "unborn" is given real meaning. Unbirths designate the feeling of this game's motif. The kind of existence they have will be revealed soon.

For heartless, A machine replicates the process of making real heartless, but changes them and stamps them with a symbol.
IDK about nobodies
Actually, I think it was said that the order doesn't really matter. :v If the Nobody gets defeated before the Heartless, there's still a chance they'll come back whole.
It does, if the nobody is defeated first the body just fades to darkness. No rebirth

xepher

So what happened before the heartless when a persons heart was engulfed by darkness?

Muse

you look atrocious
More than likely, it just stayed like that. :v Their heart was engulfed in darkness, but they didn't turn into a Heartless.

A. Rex

About the Pureblood, Emblem thing... What about the Storm Rider? It was created like a pure blood heartless, from a dragon losing it's heart to darkness, but has an emblem, dispite obviously not coming from the factory.

Also the Groundshaker was created from a bunch of Scar ghosts, not from any factory.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
It does, if the nobody is defeated first the body just fades to darkness. No rebirth

Actually..

Another Report said:
In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

It's a slim chance for sure, but that proves it's not impossible just improbable.

About the Pureblood, Emblem thing... What about the Storm Rider? It was created like a pure blood heartless, from a dragon losing it's heart to darkness, but has an emblem, dispite obviously not coming from the factory.

Also the Groundshaker was created from a bunch of Scar ghosts, not from any factory.

Even thought eblem heartless were made from machines, they still act like regular heartless IE stealing hearts. And in doing so increasing their ranks, so you can say that an emblem heartless (possibly of the same type) stole the dragons heart and turned it into a heartless.

Same with Groundsharker, or rather that it was a heartless with the ability to replicated copies of itself hence the Scar Ghosts (Or it could be Rafiki's vague description).

Muse

you look atrocious

Actually, there's another confusing thing too. :v In the first Kingdom Hearts game, when you go into the Third (?) District of Traverse Town, you see a man lose his heart and it turn into a Soldier Heartless, instead of a Shadow or something. So, yeah, that's another thing that contradicts what was said, but hey, I'm just repeating what was said about how the Heartless were created.

Emblem - manufactured
Pureblood - naturally created

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back