• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
portal usage in bbs would be nice.or maybe VAT have thier own ship which they travel to places for mission.i mean they are in a secret anti mx league right?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥

Macabre

Gold Member
well corridor of darkness is used for many methods of transportations.

A

Anima Relic

There is no way to feel proud for coming up with theories and being right all the time about a "E" for everyone game. That's just like PG-13 or worse, just PG :laugh:

UrbanQuattrus

I just figure that anyone with a keyblade back then was able to use them to open gateways to other worlds. Why can't Sora do it? Well, VAT were trained, Sora just stumbled onto his keyblade, maybe he wasn't aware of abilities like that. Or more likely his wasn't able to for some reason, else Mickey probably would have shown him how.

PMF, you are badass. But has anyone here ever considered that maybe #14 is Aqua? :laugh:

A

Anima Relic

^I"m getting tired of that sh*t. Stop saying Aqua is 14th. She isn't :glare: Also, don't give me that "it's a possibility crap: because we know nothing about Aqua that would lead us to think she is 14th other than the fact that she is a female. :glare:

Macabre

Gold Member
aqua can't be the 14th member.if so, she would be a nobody.but that's impossible.

Rix

:)
Awards
No one knows if Aqua is the 14 member or not yet.. We have too little information yet so noone can say yet that Aqua IS the 14 member or Aqua IS NOT the 14 member, we actually don't know.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Either walking around, corridors of darkness, or a cid from a different final fantasy game comes along and decides to give us a ride... in an airship instead of a gummiship.

And I've always thought that the 14th member was Aqua's Nobody. But I've always kept the idea in mind that the 14th member might not be a Nobody at all. I mean, that might even be the reason why Xemnas calls her a traitor in 358/2 Days.

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think she tells Roxas about Sora. Then Xemnas sends Roxas, Axel, Sai'x, and Xigbar to destroy her... but then again... why would Xemnas send Roxas to kill her if he was involved? I think Xemnas wanted to be able to trust Roxas... to see if he'd really destroy her... because maybe he didn't have to heart to... lol... or he felt something for her(not necesarily love). But hey... it's nobodies we're talking about here

Ranma

Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I think he already knows about the Keyblade. The Orgazation wanted Roxas to join because he was the Nobody of a Keyblade weilder. I think he was born with a Keyblade. lol. but yeah, I agree with you about the 14th member

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back