• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Question about BBS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikusGaurdian

BBS takes place before the worlds split and Gummi Ships were built, right? So do you think that all of the worlds are just one big world and you have to travel from place to place by foot? (Kinda like Final Fantasy 10)

Rix

:)
Awards
hmmm. it isn't said anythin about that there was no gummiships and the world wasn't splitted back then.

KH-Lover

Website
www.formspring.me
umm...well that could be possible. but kh without the gummi ship is just...wierd. and i dont wanna have to walk around all the time it gets boring. unless u use glide. u go like WEE!!!

blader94

i don't think so because sora and all the characters would remember it.it was only 10 years in the past not 100 so i highly doubt that.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
BBS takes place before the worlds split and Gummi Ships were built, right? So do you think that all of the worlds are just one big world and you have to travel from place to place by foot? (Kinda like Final Fantasy 10)

I've been just assuming that they use their "Keybladorz" skills and teleport to each world. Like they open safe light portals to transfer to each worlds... I think I might have a theory.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Corridors of Darkness ftw?

Or simply some uberly awesome gravity-defying flying magic. That would be kewl.

Sir Willis

At my computer. How would I be on this forum if I
Corridors of Darkness ftw?

Or simply some uberly awesome gravity-defying flying magic. That would be kewl.
There is one more method, which is the use of the “Dark Corridor.” There are those who are on a fallen path, essentially not being on the path they should be. Only those who can be said to have a Dark existence or an Inbetween existence can make these doorways. On rare occasion, those with particularly strong feelings or hatred, such as the case with the Beast, DiZ, and perhaps others like them, can open these paths. However, you must be careful when coming into contact with such Darkness. As such, if you use these paths too often you will be completely swallowed by Darkness. Sora has used these paths several times before, but the degree of frequency hasn’t allowed the Darkness to stain his heart, so you can think of the influential power of darkness as being dependant upon the strength of the person’s heart.

Kingdom Hearts: Another Report Pages 26 & 27 - Kingdom Hearts 3 (7)

Just in case you were wondering what a Corridor of Darkness is.

keyblademasterja

i think maybe they should have a gummi car or gummi plane or even better gummi motorcycles
also i hope the worlds you go to are a little bit bigger then in kh2 and also hope theres not a cutscene around every corner like in kh2 and more puzzling challeges like in kh1 like in hollow bastion

Stars

リク

It is all separate worlds...About how they travel to another world.. i dunno...
Corridor of Light..? >.>

V

V.A.T.13

Corridors...

OF LIGHT.

Or a different type of ship. Portals? (in b4 the cake being a lie.)
Which is what I said. Wow, I'm so good, people get ideas after I've had them.

I'm just THAT badass.
Get used to it. Tends to happen alot.
People are just now figuring out stuff we thought up months and months ago.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Corridors...

OF LIGHT.

Or a different type of ship. Portals? (in b4 the cake being a lie.)
Get used to it. Tends to happen alot.
People are just now figuring out stuff we thought up months and months ago.

It's not just this. People are JUST now figuring things out that I've been saying for years. You're just watching from your join date. Try doing this for 3 years. 4 if you count my stay at KHU. There is a reason why I say I'm great. It ain't just for show and tell.

The cake has always been a lie, you're just now finding out.

V

V.A.T.13

^ I've been lurking here for quite sometime too, I only decided to join recently.
I've also been around KHU longer but hardly ever post.
Plus, I have accounts at two other KH forum sites.

And thats just KH of course, but I try not to be TOO proud of it because 1. KH isn't that great of a game, 2. It's pretty pathetic to know so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back