• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 vs 360

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Get PS3 because Home crushes Xbox Live XDD Period!.

Oh and what DiginalFear said on that youtube video. Most of the things he said were either wrong or just plain stupid for comedy. The fact PS3 is a reliable system then a 360 and cause PS3 actually did not copy Nintendo Wii with Avatars and Mii and came up witjh something original like Home which is going to crush xbox Live. I go PS3. The loading time is slow then 360 so what? Your not going to wait an hour, its actually proven that a GTA 4 Loading time between PS3 and xbox360 came out that ps3 was 10 seconds behind 360/. =/ Big deal right?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Almost certain that this should be in the "Versus" section....

But since I've never played a good game on Xbox and I've played very few food ones on PS3, I d have to say Wii PS3

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
lol

Despite having a PS3 myself I would get a 360 at this point. 360 has more games with longevity. PS3 has a few games that last long but the 360 has more.

same.

Once I get a job, this is within the top 5 of things that i need to buy with my paycheck money, since my dad's been saying how he wants to get one, but never ends up doing so. :(

360 BTW, unless WKC pulls a surprise and becomes a simultaneous release.

D

Deleted member 71005

Try to think ahead a little also, remember PS3 has Versus XIII coming, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2, while 360 has Halo Recon, Halo Wars and a new Star Ocean

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Try to think ahead a little also, remember PS3 has Versus XIII coming, Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2, while 360 has Halo Recon, Halo Wars and a new Star Ocean

2 of the PS3 ones don't even have release WINDOWS, let alone dates.

all of the 360 ones have a window, two have specific dates!

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!

Oh and what DiginalFear said on that youtube video. Most of the things he said were either wrong or just plain stupid for comedy. The fact PS3 is a reliable system then a 360 and cause PS3 actually did not copy Nintendo Wii with Avatars and Mii and came up witjh something original like Home which is going to crush xbox Live. I go PS3. The loading time is slow then 360 so what? Your not going to wait an hour, its actually proven that a GTA 4 Loading time between PS3 and xbox360 came out that ps3 was 10 seconds behind 360/. =/ Big deal right?

1) PS Home will never crush Xbox Live.
2) Microsoft had the idea for Avatars long before the Miis came into existence.
3) PS Home isn't going to crush Xbox Live. So to crush your hopes there, kid.
4) Prove to me how the 360 isn't a reliable system when it damn well is?

D

Deleted member 71005

2 of the PS3 ones don't even have release WINDOWS, let alone dates.

all of the 360 ones have a window, two have specific dates!

Yeah I know that, especially Uncharted 2 but Versus XIII should be coming out at some point next year (Hopefully) how long has Versus XIII been in production wasn't it announced around the time of the PS3's release or was the annoncement before even that, I honestly can't remember.

Awards
Hey well for x-mas my parents said they are actually going to get me somthing good. They said I can get a PS3 or a 360. I am already leaning towards the 360 just because of what I have heard from friends. Also it seems to have a better libary of games. So which one would you recomend based on the info below?

Random Info:
-If I am going to get the 360 it would be the elite deal/pack

-If I am getting the ps3 it would be the one with the highest GB.

-I wanna play some good online games that aren't boring after 10 minutes

- I have a ps2, psp, and DS

- I love FPS, some RPG, and Sports games

I own both consoles, and based on what you're describing, you are most definitely going to want an Xbox 360.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
So it did happen, this has turned into another retarded and unneeded thread about which console has better games. This should be locked based on the fact that the trolling will most likely continue. Not to mention that the helped he wanted has already been giving.

KuroiHonoushi

was twohearts
So it did happen, this has turned into another retarded and unneeded thread about which console has better games. This should be locked based on the fact that the trolling will most likely continue. Not to mention that the helped he wanted has already been giving.

You sound surprised. Anyway i think the best thing to do is just read revews see what games you want what kind of online you want personally i dont think its the best idea to ask about this in a forum.

360 and PS3 both have there ups and downs

Internet 360>PS3
Graphics 360=PS3 (depends on the game)
Better Games 360=PS3 (depends on what you like)
Price 360>PS3 (i dont know if that matters)

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
You sound surprised. Anyway i think the best thing to do is just read revews see what games you want what kind of online you want personally i dont think its the best idea to ask about this in a forum.

360 and PS3 both have there ups and downs

Internet 360>PS3
Graphics 360<PS3
Better Games 360=PS3 (depends on what you like)
Price 360>PS3 (i dont know if that matters)

Uh, I hope you know the 360's GPU (graphics processing unit) is stronger than that of the PS3's.

D

Deleted member 71005

There's a heck load of more games coming to the 360 than just those three.

I know that but im not going to list every single game coming out for each console in the next year or so im just giving examples of games coming out based on the information given to me, this thread seems to be becoming a bit touchy it seems like its about to transform from a nice help wanted thread into an ugly thread where fanboys come to nest with their beloved consoles (I am not referring to any comments made so far just warning of whats to come in the very near future)

XenonSovereign

The End Boss of KHInsider
Uh, I hope you know the 360's GPU (graphics processing unit) is stronger than that of the PS3's.
Slightly. Unfortunately though, Games (not game graphics) rely on the CPU. And the PS3's is better than that of the 360's.

Macabre

Gold Member

Fanboy much?

And what?
The PS3 version of GTA IV has faster loading times, because of the 5 minute install when starting the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back