• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 or Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

To Ps3 or too Wii?

• PS3!!! I think it will be great!

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Wii!!! It will be an awesome game system!

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Actually, I was already gonna buy a ps3......even if kh wasn't coming out for it, theres other games in the world besides kh.

KingMickey06

i think it wud be pretty cool if it was on the wii but it will definently stay on playstation...if its antyhing nintendo, then maybe the nintendo ds but theres also the psp

this thread like slaughters the wii lol

FinalSora14

actually it has been confirmed that the ps3 is going to be 500$. Also the ps3 isnt going to have a boomerang control look any more. Its going to stay the same except for the L2 and R2 buttons are going to be like the Xbox 360 and its going to have a half bubble in between the select and start button that has the Playstation symbol. If you pitch in 600$ though you'll get a lot more stuff than the 500 1. the Ps3 is only going to come in black now. I got this information from PSM(playstation magazine)

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
SH_Brat said:
Alright. Here is a better question. Are you really willing to pay 600- 1000 dollars for just one game system? They are also saying that the Wii's graphics will match those of the PS2. I would rather buy a cheaper game system that has just about the same graphics than one that will cost and probably won't have that many games on it. I leave the new questioned to be answered.

Actually, the Nintendo Wii won't be equal tot he PS2, it will be roughly 2 to 3 times more powerful and graphically capable than the PS2

Final_Kingdom

The game 8 days for the ps3 looks insane I love the game play! check it out on youtube u will be excited about this game!!!!!!!!!

ultamaSora

I would think that the WII would get it becaus the playstation is like 500 and 600 dollars and the WII is only $250 and the WII lets you download games from previous systems

and speaking of the WII:
060501.jpg

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Kingdom Hearts will stay with the Playstation line. I'm 100% sure of this. I'll get the Wii and then the PS3 when I can afford it. But KH3's probablly not coming out for another 4 something years, so the PS3 will probablly go down by then.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This is the most retardedest topic ever. And retardedest isn't even a word...thats how retarded this topic is.

If there's a KH3 it's going to be by Sony unless S-E has a fallout with them which isn't likely to happen.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it will be on the ps3. the first 2 have so its most likely to be on there. the wii i doubt it though it might be cool to see it on there.

goldengun42

darkest parts of my sick and twisted mind
i know the ps3 has more graphical power but if u was listening to nintendo during e3, u would know they are focusing on the gameplay and not grahpics. besides kh3 will most likely be on the ps3 even though im getting a wii. good luck trying to raise $500-600 for a ps3 or persueding ur parents to get u one for christmas. youll need it

New2Ya

I'm lost...
SH_Brat said:
Which one do you think the next KH be on? Considering all of whats been said about the PS3, I'll go with the Wii any day.
The way you use your words shows your inconfidence about the matter.

Its hard to choose sides, especially since both companies have extraordinary consoles to offer. Both have technology that distinguishes itself from the other consoles... that is XBOX360...

Where XBOX360 has nothing but power, Wii has groundbreaking controls... at least for the consoles...

Where XBOX360 has nothing but power, PS3 has even more power plus special technologies like motion tilting and the camera that will play a bigger part in games than ever before...

To me, XBOX360 is a very blank console, thus making the choice between the other two even harder.

To me, the PS3 should have KH3, and Wii should get a spinoff similar to KHCoM.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Fading2Darkness said:
I'd like it to be on the PS3......but my friend said the PS3 when new would cost around $600 or more......is that right?
Yeah, that's what sucks about the PS3. And since it's coming out around Christmas, Sony's probably going to up the price another $100 or so. I REALLY hope not though.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
Actually, this topic brings up a point. Since KH1 was on the PS2, why was CoM on the GBA? Unless S-E had a contract with Nintendo, then it should've been on the PSP. I know it's off topic, but I was just stating that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back