• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

PS3 or Wii?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

To Ps3 or too Wii?

• PS3!!! I think it will be great!

Votes: 47 74.6%
  • Wii!!! It will be an awesome game system!

Votes: 16 25.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
I think that KH3 will still stay with Sony on the PS3. And as cool as playing with the Wiimote will be, trying to get to play Kingdom Hearts with it would be really weird.

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
TrekerofHearts said:
Heres what I think will happen. Before KH3, there might be another "Connecter" game, like COM, Then KH3 will be relised.
yeah, most likely........(25)......

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
what the hell wii? that sounds like a gay game system so i go for playstation

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I think it will be on the PS3! Most likely it will be! Even tho it might be cool for it to be on the Wii. Mabey it could be on the Xbox 360 but I hope not. My local game stop said that S-E might be signing a contract with Microsoft. Which can't be good. At least I don't think so.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
SE signed a deal with Microsoft for FFXI on 360...its doable for KH3 but unlikely

what the hell wii? that sounds like a gay game system so i go for playstation

Grow up...

The concept of swinging a KB on the Wii would be cool, but would become boring and repetitive fast, much like Kh2...PS3 almost certainly

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Yeah, the ps3 is gonna cost like.......500$ and up!......gonna have to start working. >_>

SH_Brat

Alright. Here is a better question. Are you really willing to pay 600- 1000 dollars for just one game system? They are also saying that the Wii's graphics will match those of the PS2. I would rather buy a cheaper game system that has just about the same graphics than one that will cost and probably won't have that many games on it. I leave the new questioned to be answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back