• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Prophecy of the Heart~ -Redo!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AxelRoxas

OOC: I think I'm gonna have to resign from this Rp... I won't have time for all the Rp's I'm in... And this is the one that I've spent least work on... Sorry guys.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Nooo! You can't go Axel! *sniff* Fine, you can; but choo better come back if you get the chance, got it? I'm a little out of it at the moment, so I'll edit this in the morning. In the meantime though..... it ish in need of major bumpage! BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP Live, master RP, LIVE!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
ooc: Okay, but you are always aloud back in. Anyways here is my post, and gomen for being gone so long.

IC: Dawn left the castle and walked around Hollow Bastion, she spun around when she heard something seeing that it was only Riku, she smiled walking up to him. "Hey Riku, did Maleficent send you after me?" She asked, Riku smirked at this and shook his head no. "Why would I do that?" Riku asked, the two teens walked around, Riku could tell something was bothering Dawn. "Dawn, what's the matter?" Riku asked.

Dawn stopped walking and looked at Riku, shaking her head. "Nothing," she replied. Dawn began walking again trying to forget what Hook had yelled at her. Dawn got a head of Riku stopping she looked back at him, letting out a sigh. "Riku," she whispered, as she dashed off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back