• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Prophecy of the Heart~ -Redo!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Ok i'm done o ya my weapons are gonna be these swords

Anima__new_swords_set_1_by_Wen_M.jpg

Of course i need to obtain the other swords but the blue one the first one i start with its called ''Blue peace maker'' which also holds the element of water^_^

In Hoko anti form its gonna be that huge blade that you see on the pic on my temp,yes the sword will change to it no matter which one it is. ^__^

Also my character voice will be the voice of Reuben Langdon the person who voice Dante in devilmaycry 3 when he was a teenager. Well i'm all set ^_^

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Oh, much better then last time. And away we go!

IC:There were people screaming, children crying. Monsters with black skin and soulless yellow eyes ravaged the town, attacking anyone within reach. Some fell; then climbed back to their feet, dragging the young with them. Others stumbled, but would never stand back up again.

Four-year old Torah couldn't find her family. She searched everywhere, crying and screaming their names. The only voices that answered her cries where other voices, filled with terror themselves. There was no one there for her; it seemed like anyone who cared was gone.

One of the beasts, about the size of a small child, suddenly jumped at the red-head. The little girl screamed in terror; closing her eyes tight. But she suddenly found herself in a cradle of strong arms. She looked up; a face with bright green eyes and locks of flame met her eyes.

The young teen hurried, carrying her to a hidden spot on Sunset Hill. He set her down gently, then grabbed his chakrams from behind his back. He looked down at her, fear and anger all over his face; but soon it was replaced by concern. "Torah," he spoke in a low, urgent tone; "Stay here. It's not safe in town. I'll come back for you after things are safe again."

He turned to leave, but turned around when she asked, "What's going on? Where are mommy and daddy?"

For a long moment, he said nothing. Then, heaving a heavy sigh, he said without looking at her, "I'm sorry Torah. They're gone." And he rushed of, tears starting to blur in his eyes while the little girl cried.

The next day dawned cold and black as the final fires from the night before finally died out. Torah was found in the hiding spot, hugging her knees; still crying her heart out. Because her parents were dead, they took her to the orphanage; with many other recently orphaned children. She never learned the fate of her brother; it was like he just dropped of the face of the earth.

In the silent hotel room, a much older red-head sat bolt upright in the bed; breathing heavily as she looked at her hands. "Well, that's a change," she muttered, a hint of surprise in her voice; "That dream of Sora was starting to get really old."

She looked out the window at the dawning sun. It was time to start another day. Another day of searching; of looking for answers that weren't easily found; of hunting for a happiness that might never again be hers. But even if the odds were against her, Torah knew that she still had to try.

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Dawn was walking though the streets of Hollow Bastion when she got to the market area she closed her eyes."Why am I having those dreams, who is that Silver haired boy, and the one with the blue hair?" She asked herself. "What is the matter child?" Someone asked.

"Can it witch!!" She snapped. No one said anything for awhile. "I'll come back to the castle later, I need to think." She said. "Fine." Maleficent said. Maleficent left, so Dawn was by herself again. "This is better." She said. Dawn went to Merlin's house and fell asleep there.

Dream: Dawn was on a beach, she noticed that she was three years old. "What is the matter? A boy with blue hair asked. She didn't say anything. "I'll come back." The boy said. "Promise?" She asked. "Promise." The boy said. "You better come back." She said. One year later... "Why hasn't he come back, he promised he would." She said as a tear rolled down her cheek. "Don't cry." A boy with silver hair said.

"Okay, I won't cry." She said. "Here take this." He said, giving her the necklace."Thank you." She said. "No problem." He said. Then a boy with brown hair, showed up."Hi you guys, what is the matter?" The boy asked. "Hello .... she's leaving!!" The older boy snapped. "I didn't know." The younger boy said.

Dream ends: She woke up with sweat on her four head. "Who is those two boys?" She asked herself. She looked up at the clock that was in the house, it read 10:12. "I might as well, get heading back." She said. When she was on her way to the castle Riku showed up. "Riku!" She snapped. "Sorry about that Dawn." Riku laughed.

Dawn and Riku raced back to the castle, Dawn only win because Riku almost fell at one point. Dawn and Riku went to the Main Hall, only to hear Hook's voice. "Where have you been for the past two hours?" Hook asked. "Just back off!!" She snapped, calling her keyblade, and heartless.

ooc: Don't ask how Dawn can call heartless and use the keyblade or two when she gets really mad.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Awakening randomly of a strange dream about how she was floating in the kitchen because there was no gravity in the room, Mira slowly opened her eyes and noticed it was dawn. She looked at her alarm clock. Her eyes widened when she found the date. Today was the day Kyuu was killed in a Heartless raid.

'I'll sleep in for a few more hours then I'll get ready.' thought Mira as she turned over and fell back asleep.

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
''Yo Leon wait up!'' Yelled out Hoko giving a smirk running toward a man wearing a black coat and pants with a white t shirt under the black coat,he also wore a chine with a lion's head.

Leon turn around giving that confident smirk while crossing his arms together waiting for hoko to catch up,ever sense Yuffie and Leon found this young boy they took him be to treverse town where he would be watch over by Cid...who hates babysitting him. Hoko caught up breathing heavily tired from running from the 3rd district.

''You know..you could..wait up.'' Kosuke said,a blue blade was located on his back,it was a gift from Leon who he called the ''Peace Maker''

''The heart-less don't give mercy Hoko you should know that.''

''Ya but i didn't expect 30 heartless to attack at the same time.''

''Expect the unexpected'' Leon said walk forward while resting his gunblade on his shoulder.

''Sometimes i wish i would watch the shop instead of doing missions with Leon.'' Hoko said following Leon,his face seem dull while look at Leon back,his hands were in his orange pockets on his jacket.

1st district​

''We'r back!'' Leon yelled out opening the door to Cid's shop as he enter with Hoko following.

''Ahh just in time Leon can you help me with this?'' Cid said trying to hold a box,but it was to late Cid lost his grip and BAM! the large box fell on his stomach while cid landed on his back with swirls as his eyes.

''Cid?'' Leon said walking forward with an eye brow raise,as he approach the counter he saw Cid getting back on his feet while rubbing his head making that face tht express pain.

''Now that hurt..'' Cid said,Hoko climb the ladder upstairs to seee the moogle to see if they could attemp to upgrade his peace maker.

''So did the mission go well?'' Cid ask resting his shoulder on the counter while seeing Hoko finish climbing the ladder.

''Ya Hoko did good today..best he ever did he acually caught with me.''

''That boy never gives up i give him that.''

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
A few hours later, Mira got dressed and walked to the flower store. There, she bought a boquet of roses for only 10 munny. She walked up to the base of Sunset Hill where there was a small little patch of grass with a picture of a little boy with blonde hair with teal eyes. He was wearing a white long sleeve t-shirt with two black stripes on his arms. Behind the picture was a small wooden cross that read:

'Kyuu Tomogachi

Lost But Not Forgotten'

Although Mira knew he wasn't lost. His body wasn't even there. He turned into a Heartless and possibly a Nobody. They only built him a memorial because his parents couldn't bear that fact. Mira and her father once had an arguement about how his Nobody could still be out there.

"Hi Kyuu," said Mira "It's been a while. I brought you some roses I know how much you love them."

Mira sat the roses on the memorial. She paused for a second thinking of what to say.

"I hope you've been doing well lately. Things have been very quiet without you." she continued

She felt tears starting to well up in her eyes. But she quickly wiped them away.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Kyo was at the top of the clock tower, sitting on the ledge of it so he could let his feet dangle. The never ending light source the sun gave off gave everything a calm feeling as its reflection could be seen in the boy's hazel colored eyes. It was early in the afternoon and this was where Kyo could be found all the time. Suddenly he heard footsteps coming from behind, turning his head towards the sound and saw a girl.

"Oh... hey Olette..."​

The girl greeted him before sitting down next to Kyo. Olette would always keep him company no matter what, yet he wasn't bothered by that at all. Most of the time the two could be seen together a lot. After all, Olette did have a secret crush on him but he doesn't know that so she just kept it from him. "So... why are you doing up here all alone?" she asked, looking over at him and waited for his response. "I was just... thinking. That's all." Kyo replied while gazing upon the sun. "About what?" she asked once more. "I rather keep that a secret."

Keyblade_King

From the confounds of Sharkens' lab he was keeping his watchful eye on everything going on in Twilight Town to find a heartless and capture it but there was none to be found so he just went back to his thoughts then he looked at his calender he soon remembers his past. "So... it's been nearly 4 years since that day when my world was shattered... It makes no difference to me it's all the same I've looked at the data and even the heartless but no-one could even figure out what their plans are but this could only mean one thing... they have no point of existence and if they have no existence then they could care less about what happens to this world and all who are in it!" said Sharken to himself while sitting at his computer in the lower part of the mansion it was quiet and no one even in there not even a mouse or a presence to see it wasn't like this before but soon he began to nod off by working so late into the night. The only thing that he wondered was if he could destroy the heartless but he knew that they could never be destroyed even if he could there would still be more coming for darkness within peoples' heart's. Then he began to drift off into a deep sleep.

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
''Yo Mugen you in here!'' Hoko yelled out,A moogle jump from the top of the fireplace on a table facing Hoko.

''Present!''

''Hey Mugen i complete another mission with Leon today.'' Hoko said giving him a thumbs up with a cheerful smile,mugen nodded then turn around jumping off the table on the floor walking to a poster with the next mission.

''Looks like your next mission gonna be with Cloud Strife and Tifa.'' The moogle said looking at the list,Hoko face seem surprise it wasn't often he work with Cloud and Tifa on missions.

''Wow..Me and Cloud...together...on a mission...What kind?!?! Hoko yelled out in a cheerful way,the moogle flew with his little purple wings taking a closer look at the list.

Hoko made his hands into fists with excitement on his face.

''Where?!'' Hoko yelled out,The moogle look at the mission.

''To investigate an abandon manion..it saids here find any artifacts if possible and bring it back here for further analyzes.''

Hoko wonder if this mission was gonna be an easy task to complete,most likely not sense even bringing a gear to the candy shop was a bit of trouble. The moogle flew back to the young blonde hair kid looking at his blue blade,tilting his head to the left a bit he might have figure a way to make it sharper and add extra Majic to it. Hoko raise his eye brow still wondering what he was looking at,crossing his arms Hoko ask.

''What are you looking at?''

''I'll upgrade the blade for you if you want..''

''I have no Munny to pay it off.'' Hoko said,letting both his pockets out with not even one small munny drop out.

''Its on the house.'' The moogle smiled,Hoko made a wider smile and grab the handle of the blade and layed it on the table.

''I hope this upgrade better then last time.'' Hoko said,the moogle lands on the table getting a hammer and a orich.

''Always.'' The moogle said as he began to work,Hoko watch as he work his majic.

Outside Cid shop​

A man wearing a black vest with a lion on the side of his chest,had blonde spiky hair and held a buster sword on one hand was walking toward the shop with a female following in back of him. Leon was leaning on the wall next to the shop with his eyes closed,oening them he sees Cloud and tifa and makes a smirk seeing them already back.

''So how it go?'' Leon said,Cloud stood in silence for a moment so Tifa decided to answer.

''It went well...tho there were to many heartless to count,what about you guys?'' Tifa ask putting both her hands on her hips,looking at leon with her black eyes.

''It was a success...Hoko did well on the mission and even came up with a new move.''

''New move?'' Tifa raise an eye brow.

''Ya he somehow made a ninja blade out of shadows..hes been hanging around Yuffie to much dont you think?''

''He no oridinary kid..'' Clod said walking in the shop leaveing Tifa and Hoko to wonder what he ment.

''I think Hoko might have powers we dont know yet.'' Leon said looking up seeing the stars in the night sky,Tifa laugh softly wonder was a certain someone jealous.

''Maybe he's stronger then you Leon.'' Tifa said with a smile,Leon look at her and shrug.

''He could be..he knowS how to use the sword i gave him..''

''Maybe we should find out where Hoko came form.'' Tifa suggested,Leon nodded and both enter the shop to talk to Cid about it.

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

Ryokin slowly opened his eyes. He was lying in his bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, trying to get his eyes to focus.
When they did, he sat up and put his legs over the bedside.

"A dreamless night... That's nice for exchange." He said to himself, unaware of his uncle who was standing by the doorway.

"You know what day it is?" His Uncle suddenly said.

The question made Ryokin look at Uncle, noticing him.

"Geez, don't scare me like that..." He said, trying to change the subject.

"You didn't answer." Uncle said accusingly.

"...I remember..." Ryokin said and stood up, still wearing his pyjamas, "Now will you get out so that I can get dressed?"

"Fine. Breakfast's waiting..." Uncle said and turned to walk out.

"Hey..." Ryokin said. Uncle turned around to see what he wanted, "Sorry for being rude... It's just... You know..."

"I know, Ryokin..." Uncle said and walked out the door.

Ryokin got dressed and hurried down to the kitchen. Uncle had left for work, so Ryokin had to eat alone, which didn't bother him really. He didn't want uncle to be around this day.
It was the same day that his parent had died. Ryokin tried not to think about it, he tried to leave it behind. But this day always reminded him about it.

Ryokin finished his breakfast and went outside, locking the door on his way out.
Someplace quiet... He thought. He could go to the clock tower, but the trains always made so much noice.
He walked around aimlessly a few blocks, then decided to go to Sunset hill. It was the most quiet place in Twilight Town.

When he got there, he saw a girl standing there, looking down at something on the ground. Ryokin figured it was a memorial or something, since he saw some flowers too.
Ryokin walked up to her.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" He asked gently, then saw the memorial, "Are you grieving someone too?"

Keyblade_King

Sharken had woken up from quite a few hours he soon came to on a regular basis he soon realized that he had forgotten what day it was (same as usual) and he went to look at his calender to find what day it was he could only remember it was a Wednesday. So he just kept it alone most of the time. He realized it was his day to train for more spells so he went and got his blade and spell book. "At least this time I might get to attract Heartless." thought Sharken with a smirk on his face he soon went out of his lab and into his library and just up his stair's (that he built) once up the last step he snapped his fingers and his staircase disappeared all that was left was a table with a crayon and to the left of the crayon was but a drawing and a yellow one at that marked on the table. Sharken was Finlay going out of his house every 2 weeks to see if his heart and spell's were dark enough for the heartless to come to him.

Mansion Foyer

The foyer was a complete wreck but Sharken didn't mind of it it sort of gave him a better view on things to look at but he also need to reshape the place the castle he saw was indeed broken and mostly destroy into three pieces but other than that the garden was a good view. Sharken sighed at everything he saw in there it was such a better place "If most places looked like this then it would be a deserted place and everything would be put in place but this area is a wreck well not my area of expertize." Sharken said with a smile on his face. he walked right out of the area and into the front of the mansion to attract the Heartless. "Why do I keep doing this." thought Sharken looking up at the sky.

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Hey... what're you doing here? Are you grieving someone too?

Mira turned to face Ryokin. She stood up and turned around.

"Yeah. He used to be a friend of mine," she said "He was turned into a Heartless a long time ago and my family and his family built a little monument here. Why? Are you also grieving someone?

Keyblade_King

Sharken thought of how he was going to bring them to him but he could only hope that he was stronger than him and more faster but he knew he could never be both it was one or the other then suddenly his book began to glow now whenever that happens is when a powerful Heartless would show up "Huh? Oh man this must be a big Heartless to give off this kind of light... but I won't know where it is but I will be able to probably defeat it by myself it might even be the last time I fight against one of these Heartless. But if I do somehow make it then I will keep fighting to the very end. Now lets see where it is." Sharken saild aloud to himself going into the forest strait to the Twilight Town Market Square.

AxelRoxas

Why? Are you also grieving someone?

Ryokin looked aside, towards the sun when he spoke, "Yes... My parents..."
Then he looked back at the girl, "But we don't have a memorial for them here, we have it at home... Me and Uncle," He added.

"Sorry about your loss, by the way..." He said. Then a thought went through his head, "May I ask... When did he die? My parents died in the heartless raid about 6 years ago... This very day, actually..."

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Okay, so far most of you are doing well. I usualy give a two day period to see how grammer and everything is. *I know I'm rambling, but please bear with me* Unfortunatly Keyblade King, I'm going to have to ask you to leave. Your grammer just isn't quite where I like it with my rping buddies. Please have a good day.

IC: Tora only came out of her daydream when the Conducter called, "Approaching Sunset Terrace." She shook her head slightly, trying to get both Sora and that strange, flame-haired boy out of her mind. When the train finaly came to a lurching halt, she was one of the first dozen to get off.

She padded quickly up to her favorite haunt, Sunset Hill. She was hoping to maybe get some time to herself up there. Sure, she liked to be around people, but there were times when she didn't want to be with anyone

But it just seemed like there would be no escaping people today. As she crested the top of the hill, she saw two people already there; a boy and a girl that she recognized from around town. Sighing, she resigened herself to the fact that she would have to spend her first day back in Twilight Town with strangers. But she quickly grew interested in their conversation when they brought up the Heartless raid six years before. Not knowing why she said it, she quickly blurtted, "I'm sorry for your parents, but that raid was nothing commpared to the massacre that happened eleven years ago."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Hoko was sitting down with his back leaning back on the wall,his face seem real bored...and it look like he would fall asleep any minute until he heard Mugen voice.

''Finish'' Said the young white moogle,Hoko bored look change quickly to a happy smile as he stood up running toward the table Mugen was working on.

''I hope you like it.'' Mugen said,Kosuke look at the blade seeing the edge sharper and the handle was customize to have a better grip.

''Mugen you did awesome!'' Hoko said picking the blade up by the handle putting it on his back.

''I also added an Element Gem to the blade..and there very rare to find..I mix the water gem with the blade so now your peace maker has the element of water.''

''Are you Serius??!'' Hoko yelled out,Leon,Cid and Cloud look up hearing Mugen yell so loud,Mugen fell of the table but jump back up rubbing his head.

''Please don't yell....and yes i am very serius..Element Gem give you many abilitys..sense yours is water you get to walk on water as one of those abilitys.''

Hoko smiled grew and quickly hug Mugen who struggle to break free but couldn't,Hoko then put him back on the table and look downstairs to seeeveryone looking up at him. Hoko gave them a child like smile and told them about the good news.

''Mugen upgrade my blade again and it kiks heartless butt.'' Hoko said,Cloud was sitting on a chair looking up at him giving him a smirk while Leon notice he was getting attach to that blade.

''I see you grew fond of the Peace maker i gave you.'' Leon said,Hoko nodded in agreement.

''Yea i love this sword!'' Kosuke said with a grin,Leon made a smirk proud to hear that.

''Well are you ready for your next mission Hoko?'' Cid said,Hoko nodded and climb down the ladder.

''A person payed 2000 Muuny to us to investigate an old abandon white mansion.''

''Whats wrong heartless started to appear?'' Hoko said putting both his arms on the dounter interested.

''Who knows thats why we need to investigate. Cid said looking at Hoko,Cloud stood up grabing the handle of his buster sword walking out.

''Looks like Cloud eager to get the mission started.'' Cid said,Hoko smiled and ran after Cloud Tifa followed till she felt a hand on her shoulder.

''Watch him for me.'' Tifa smiled and look over her shoulder giving Leon a smile.

''Looks like someone grown attach to him.'' Tifa said smiling,Leon quickly took his hand off her shoulder looking at the floor.

''Hey don't worry..i'll watch over him.''

Tifa walks out leaveing Leon to wonder if she really will protect him while on this mission,Cloud was sitting on the gummi ship chair with his arms cross while Hoko was waving at Tifa.

''Come on Tifa our mission gonna begin!'' Hoko yelled out,Tifa wave back while walking toward the ship.

He's..always.smiling Tifa said to herself,when she jump on the ship and sat on the driver seat Hoko press the buttion for launch.

''Twilight town here i come!'' Hoko pointed forward,the ship blast off to space heading toward twilight town.

Keyblade_King

ooc: ok so tell me why I'm kicked off I haven't said a single word out of place was it the coloring or what did I do wrong I read your thing or are you just Begin negative with me about my grammar my grammar's fine unlike someone I know who has bad grammar "Seriously".

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
"May I ask... When did he die? My parents died in the heartless raid about 6 years ago... This very day, actually..."

"Oh... I'm sorry," said Mira "My friend died in the same raid today six years ago as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back