• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Prophecy of the Heart~ -Redo!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aphex

.Inspire.
Olette rested her head on Kyo's shoulder, who only saw this as a friendly type of thing. The two just sat there staring at the sun's ray that shined brightly through out Twilight Town. It was awfully quiet for a while now but Olette ended up saying something. "Hey, how about we go check up on Hayner and Pence?" she suggested, despite the fact she was ruining the chance of being alone with the boy she liked. "Okay." replied Kyo as Olette took her head off of his shoulder to let him stand up. Once he did he let out his hand for her to take, which she did, and helped her up onto her own two feet.

The two smiled at each before making their way towards the ladder and climbed down it until they reached the bottom of the tower. The two then ran towards and down the ramp that led to the back alley, seeing Hayner and Pence just sitting around in their usual hang out area. "Hey you guys." Olette said cheerily, walking into the hang out with Kyo following behind.

"Oh... hey. Man we really have to find something to do today. This day's been boring so far!" Hayner said out of frustration, not to mention boredom as well. "Then how about we just go to the beach? We haven't gone there in a while you know." Pence suggested, the rest of the gang nodding to the idea. "But one problem." interrupted the brunette boy. "We don't have any munny." "you just had to say that... I guess that means we have to get quick and fast paying jobs. Anyone up for it?" asked Hayner, the entire gang nodded once again before running out of the hang out.

AxelRoxas

ooc: ok so tell me why I'm kicked off I haven't said a single word out of place was it the coloring or what did I do wrong I read your thing or are you just Begin negative with me about my grammar my grammar's fine unlike someone I know who has bad grammar "Seriously".

OOC: I don't see ".,?" where they should be so I guess she kicked you cuz you don't know when to place ., or ?...
Your posts are like one big sentence, and it gets really hard to read after a while, so...

IC:

"My friend died in the same raid today six years ago as well." The girl said. Ryokin nodded.

"I'm sorry for your parents, but that raid was nothing commpared to the massacre that happened eleven years ago." Someone said.

Ryokin looked around to see another girl stand by the small road to the hill.

"Excuse me, but poeple we knew and loved died! Don't come and say that's nothing..." Ryokin frowned. That girl wasn't a little rude.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Mira chose to say nothing. She frowned too but a bit sadly. She remembered about hearing of that massacre in school. She was too young to remember it though since she was only about three or four years old at the time.

"So, you lost someone to the Heartless too?" she asked a bit meekly

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Sorry, Keyblade_King, but it's exactly like Axel said. Bye. *I'm so not good with this kind of stuff. Anyways, on with the show!*

IC:"Excuse me, but poeple we knew and loved died! Don't come and say that's nothing..."

Tora cringed when she heard his snappy reply. She hated that trait in herself; she'd get so wrapped up in her own pain and misery at times and forget about the feelings of others. "I'm sorry," she muttered, her eyes and cheeks blushing a deep scarlet; "I didn't mean it like that."

There was a rather akward silence for a moment, then the girl that was still in front of the memorial asked quietly, "So, you lost someone to the Heartless too?"

Sighing, she looked away as her eyes went from red to deep blue in pain. "Yeah, my intire family," she whispered; then, continuing, she stated, "The last I saw of any of them was my brother." Then, even quieter, she added, "They never even found his body."

AxelRoxas

"They never even found his body."

Ryokin felt guilty for being so snappy.

"I'm so sorry..." Ryokin said, "Guess we all lost our beloved... All thanks to the heartless!"
He slammed his foot into the fence.

"Sorry..." He added and calmed down.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Yeah, my intire family. The last I saw of any of them was my brother. They never even found his body."

"I'm... sorry," replied Mira "I know how that's like... when the body was never found. My friend's body was never found either. It's not even in his memorial."

"Guess we all lost our beloved... All thanks to the heartless!"

"Don't apologize. You have every right to be angry," said Mira

She then slightly smirked.

"In fact I would've done the exact same thing you just did."

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Twilight town​

''So..this is the abandon mansion?'' Hoko said looking at a huge mansion,there was a lock on cage door so no one would invade.

''Ya..looks like the heartless killed the owner.'' Cloud said looking at the top window,Tifa crack her knuckle while walking to the gate then punch i making a loud thump.

The lock suddenly fell from the gate and it slam on the ground while Tifa made a smirk claping both her hands up and down. Hoko moouth drop impress by Tifa ''monster strength'' While Cloud close his eyes and walk forward passing her while Hoko followd. Tifa made a sigh and followed wishing she at least get a ''thank you'' but she was use to Cloud attitude. As the three enter the mansion Hoko ran toward the small castle design in the middle of the first floor,his orange coat was unip showing a bit of his blue t shirt and his spiky hair seem to match Cloud in Tifa eyes..remind Tifa of Cloud when he was young.

''Neat castle look.'' Hoko said looking at Cliud and Tifa while pointing at the small design.

''The owner never got to finish it..'' Cloud said,Hoko look back at the small castle design seeing the top were broken and some things were not in place.

''Can i take it with me?'' Hoko ask still looking at it,Tifa shook her head.

''We can't take things that arnt ours..besides you don't want his ghost to haunt you right?'' Tifa said with a smirk,Hoko eye twitch while making a frown..not wanting to think how it would be like if a ghost haunted him.

''On second thought..i'll just leave it alone.''

Tifa made a soft laugh while look to his right seeing a room and walk toward it,Tifa follow in back of him leaveing Hoko by himself sense Tifa trust he wont do anything dumb. Hoko walk up the stairs enter a room on his left,in the room was shelfs full of books a table in the middle and a dragon statue with a sphere. Kosuke look around seeing all the colorful book..until he notice a book that was on the floor.

''The least the heartless could do is respect his stuff.'' Hoko said picking up the book that said ''Project B''.

''Project B?'' Hoko said,opening the book he started to read seeing notes on experiments and such.

''Heart-less beast.'' Hoko eyes widen,his body was stiff as the book drop from his hand into the floor.

''Flashback

''WARNING WARNING WARNING!''

A red light was shining as a computer voice was repeating the word ''Warning'' many times,a man cover in red cloth look at his computer se the body of the young boy.

''No..His power was not suppose to reach such a high limit!''

The red cloth man started to type stuff on his computer then click enter,one screen showed a boy his eyes were red and his forehead had a red heart symbol.

''What have i done.''

The young boy look at the camera and raise his right hand to it,his arm shot vines of darkness heading toward the camera. The red cloth man only saw static after that,turning around he ran toward the cage where the boy was kept,seeing metal being punch..and again and again..the man fear this might happen.

''I was a fool to control this kind of power.'' The the red cloth man,he rush back to the computer and began to transferr that data to another computer,he suddenly hears a large noise like a huge door being knock down.

''I have no time i waste...i must escape.'' The red cloth man the disappears into data,the young boy then breaks the door down and looks at the computer and another lab stuff.

''RAHHHH'' the boy yelled out letting out darkness from his body.

Flashback ends​

''Was..i here before.'' Hoko said...it couldn;t be..he was born in treverse town..or he was told he did.

AxelRoxas

"In fact I would've done the exact same thing you just did."

Ryokin lightened up a little.

"Heh... Well..." Ryokin said and scratched the back of his head. Then he got an idea, "Hey! What if we three start a little club or group with the goal to get rid of the heartless?!"

Ryokin was excited and angry at the same time. If they worked together, they could all get their revenge! This could work...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Super sorry, but Kari and I are going to be gone until after Christmas, so the Rp is on hold until then. You can still post if you want, but just know that we won't be here. *Passes out cookies to everyone* Bye!

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
OOC: Okay then! Happy Holidays!

"Hey! What if we three start a little club or group with the goal to get rid of the heartless?!"

"That's a great idea!" said an encouraged Mira

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: At times like these in the forums i use to be,when the GM leaves there one chance to kill time and thats called ''Side quests'' or what i call 'fillers'' so until Dream comes back just make up your own little fillers. ^__^

Fillers Episode 1

The enigma boy appears!

''You know you shouldn't drop books like that..'' Said a young boys voice,Hoko look to his left to see a small boy about his size in a black suit with a hood covering his face leaning his back on the shelf while looking at Hoko from across the table.

''Who are you?!'' Hoko said grabing the handle of his blade getting into a fighting stance.

''Wouldn't you like to know..'' The unknown boy said,waving his hand up and down like if hes saying ''whatever''

''Do you live in this house?'' Hoko ask,his answer was just a small laugh.

''I'm not the owner but i knew who he was.'' Said the boy walking toward the table.

''And i also know who you are..'' Hoko eyes widen a bit after hearing that,his face gave the expression of anger.

''I never seen you in my life..you don't know me.''

''You don't know yourself.'' The boy reply,Hoko quickly jump on the table then jump again about to strike him with his sword,when he swing the boy disappear.

''How the..?''

''You really wanna know who you are?'' Hoko quickly turn around to see the young enigma boy on the table.

''Stop playing games with me..you don't know me!'' Hoko yelled out,the young enigma boy raise his hand Hoko turn around seeing the statue glow then it stop. When hoko turn around again the table was gone and there was a huge whole in the room with the enigma boy enter a door that led downstairs.

''A secret room?''

Hoko jump off the ledge and landed on the floor on his two feet and chase after the boy who enter the door downstairs. When he finally reach to the end Hoko found himself in a lab..with a huge computer,looking around he wonder where the enigma boy went,his blue eyes then focus on the computer as he walk toward it looking at all the data on the screen.

''Project..B?'' Hoko ask himself.

''Thats right.'' Hoko turn to his left seeing the enigma boy next to a door.

''Your starting to get my nerves fool.'' Hoko said in anger,pointing his sword at him.

Jeez i never knew i was so grumpy at the time...

Hoko heard a sigh from the young enigma boy,this gave hoko that his words did not scare him..but bored him. The enigma boy turn around entering the door while Hoko chase after him,hoko then found himself in a square room with a blue floor. Across the room was the enigma boy who raise his hand as a huge pink sycthe appear in his hand who then rests it on his shoulder,Hoko went into a fighting stancewith blade in hand.

''I wanna see if your really the person i think you are.''

''If i win your gonna have to tell me who you really are!'' Hoko yelled out.

''Deal'' Hoko ran forward chargeing at the enigma boy,the enigma boy quickly swung the sycthe letting out a wave from it which almost got Hoko.

AxelRoxas

OOC:
Very well then... I might do a little "filler" somtime soon, but I can't think of anything now soo.... See ya soon ^^
(Maybe tomorrow) XD

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
OOC: Okay, good news and bad news. Good news is, obviously, I'm back early. Bad news, I'm going away again tomorrow night and won't be back until Christmas Eve; then I'm leaving again on Wednesday or Thursday and won't be back until New Years. The reason? My mother and I are going down to Jackson, MI to see about adopting a collie mix. The only problem is that he was abused when he was a puppy, so he's terrified of new people. We're going to be staying at the shelter all day every day until he gets to like us; and we're hoping to accomplish this in just two trips. *Ends rant* Okay, now that we have that out of the way, Axel, do you think you could keep an eye on Tora? And if you can't, then I'd like Twilight Moon to keep an eye on her. And also, I need you to play this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHLFAV_QXRI. It's called Night to Remember and it's by Joe Diffie. Okay, anywho....

IC: "Hey! What if we three start a little club or group with the goal to get rid of the heartless?!"

Tora's eyes turned briefly violet in surprise, then flashed to a deep cat's eye amber. Luckily for her, the other two didn't seem to know what the changing color of her eyes meant, so she was safe from them knowing the lie when she said, "Sure! That sounds like a pretty good idea." But she slipped off as soon as she thought they weren't looking.

She stalked through a little known path that connected Sunset Hill with the abondoned mansion. It was a good six miles between the two; but because she was in such a fit condition, she was able to make the journy in just over an hour. Prowling softly through the dense foliage, she came to a once small clearing. It was still there, but there was a great deal of plant life now pushing the limits. Heaving a heavy sigh, she moved towards the far edge of grove. She knew what was going to happen when she got there, but she didn't really care. Right now, she needed a good cry.

Giving a complicated wave of her hand, a soft melody began to play in the clearing as she slowly sank to her knees. Humming the tune under her breath, she reached her hand forward and softly brushed at a moss covered stone. Hardly visible at first, she soon uncovered a name that the vegitation had been hiding. She felt her troat tighten slightly when she saw the name of her mother, Alicia Silver. Doing the same with two others, the names of her father and her adoptive father, Ansem, where unearthed as well.

Tears streaming down her cheeks from her now dark blue-violet eyes, she wiped away the moss from the last stone, reaveling the final name that completed the memorial in this small garden. Her fingers trailed over the letters carved deep into the smooth stone as his face swam into view; first the locks of flame, and then his eyes of a deep emerald fire. She remembered the cocky grin he'd always had on his face. Strange, they were taken from her when she was only four, yet she remembered her brother's features and personality as clear as if she had just seen and spoken to him just the day before. She knew that he had told her to always be strong, but she just couldn't do it anymore. Choking, she raised her tear-streaked face to the not-quite night sky, and the song that echoed her feeling burst from her lips: "It ain't easy being strong, and when I can't forget you're gone I just surrender; and have myself a night to remember." Then she quieted, tears streaming down her face as she thought about the ones who had been in her life, and then had gone before she could even say goodbye.

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
"Huh? Where'd that other girl go?" asked Mira looking around

OOC: Holy crap that's a lot of vacationing!

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Occ: Wait i'm still on my fillers >_<

Hoko fight with the engima boy continue as he strike his sword only his meet his sycthe block his attack. The enigma boy was enjoying his time with his ''friend'' and wonder what kind of tricks he could do,Hoko step back and raise his hand as a fumma shuriken started to develop from dark-ness. The enigma boy wonder how he was doing that..could it be..that he was useing the heartless beast inside him. The Dark rather huge shuriken was now complete,Hoko grip it tightly and charge forward jumping in the air then throwing it at the enigma boy. The unknown quickly slame his scythe on the ground,makeing a bunch of vines appear from the floor surround the place where he was standing. The Dark Shuriken slice thru the vines slice the enigma boys left shoulder,the dark shuriken then disappears as well as the enigma boy's scythe and vines.

Crap..he knows i'm here.'' The enigma boy said to himself holding his wound on his right arm with his left hand.

''Now your finish!'' Hoko said chargeing toward the enigma boy with an anger look on his face,.

Right when Hoko was about to strike,lighting began to suround his body as his hands started to form to blade made out of lighting. The enigma boy quickly stands up and strike Hoko with his lightning blade and it push him back hitting the wall. Hoko body felt his body to be almost numb,when he look at the enigma boy he saw the swords that develop as his hands.

''What..are you.'' Hoko said,standing up weakly holding his stomach.

''You didn't beat me yet..did you Hoko?''

''Ya..thats right i didn't yet..'' Hoko said almost out of breath,the blonde hair boy didn't know what to do..this enigma boy had tricks up his sleeve.

''You are to weak to even fight...you not the person i thought you were.''

Hoko eyes widen him anger as he push his together while clenching his fists,suddenly his body began to pulse ones...twice...three time. The enigma boy notices this as he started to see a circle of dark-ness on the floor where Hoko was standing. Hoko hair began to turn spiky while his eyes became red,a dark aura then starts to circle Hoko body as he look at the enigma boy with those red eyes.

Could it be...

''Rahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh''.

Hoko voice sounded more demonic,in quick speed he headed toward the enigma bot catching him off guards. Hoko shoved his fist in his stomach then unleash a combo of punches on the enigma boy that his feet was off the floor,Hoko then finish it off with a kik that said the enigma boy flying back across the room hitting the wall. A heartless symbol appear on Hoko forehead that began to glow in a purple color,Hoko felt hate...anger... it was feeling he never felt before. The enigma boy slowly got up looking at the Hoko transformation.

''His punches...the impact is like that of 2 tons.'' The enigma boy said,the swords the disppear turning back to his hands.

''I'll use that forbidden move that my teachers taught me..ya.'' said the enigma boy,he made a smirk while looking at Hoko pre-heartless form.

''Occ: My next post will be the last post of the battle and my fillers end ^^''

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Wow I forgot about this Rp..

The group of teenagers were standing in the alleyway, skimming through the list of available jobs that were displayed on the announcement board. "Hmm... well, there's only three jobs that's being offered." said Hayner, running his finger across the words. "But I say we all go for the mail delivery. With all of us working together, we're sure of getting a lot of munny we could use for the beach." he added while looking at the three from over his shoulder.

"Good idea. I'll cover the Shopping District." Olette said, as Pence looked over at her. "I'll help you with that area." he told her as Hayner just smriked, facing Kyo. "I guess we'll cover the rest of Twilight Town. But how about we add a little fun to this job, huh?" Hayner walked back into the hang out, coming out within a few minutes carrying two skateboards. "So, what are we waiting for? Let's go apply for the job!" With that the group ran down the small flight of stairs, on their way to apply for the delivery job.

AxelRoxas

OOC: Hosnap! I thought noone was gunna post until Christmas days was over :S
(Apart from Raiden's fillers, but I was gunna check those when everyone was back XD ;P)
Anywho... I got a new TV XD (Christmas Eve celebration in my country =P)
Also, I'd like to change my current theme song to another MCR song ;P ...A more fitting one XD
I'll post the link here and on my template :D The Ghost Of You
(Btw, T-Moon, Tora left us when we didn't see it :S)

AxelRoxas

OOC: Sorry, guys, I won't be on for the rest of the week maybe. Depends on when I'm done with the thing I'm working on ^^
But hopefully, I'll be back by the end of the week XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back