• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~Prophecy of the Heart~ -Redo!-

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivyprincesofhart

Hanging from the bottom of the bottom when the bot
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The boy looked up into the visage of the hideous beast. The only thoughts that were in his fright numbed brain was that Death had come for him. The monster reached down, an almost curious look in the sick yellow eyes. The blue orbs of the young teen closed, determined not to let this nightmare be the last thing that he ever saw....

Shrouded in the darkness of the night filled room, a teen bolted upright in their bed, shedding buckets of sweat. "Was that a vision.... of the future?" A voice sighed in the quiet room; as eyes stared at hands that seemed ghostly white and pale. Slowly sitting up, the youth threw open the window; letting the brisk nocturnal air cool the flaming face until the racing pulse of their heart slowed.

Lying back down, soft eyes closed as slumber came. But one thought stayed inside their mind: was it just a dream.... or real?

What would you do if you could see the future? Would you change it so that the out come would better humanity; or would you destroy it utterly and completely? When a teen finds that they have the ability to witness coming advents and change them, what in Kingdom Hearts do you think could possibly stop them? This RP takes place before and during the first KH.

Prophecy of the Heart

You're probably wondering why this was redone. Well, it kind of got to far away from where I wanted it. Which brings me to another point. Absoulutly NO Org. XIII will be in this rp. There might be a little bit towards the end of the rp, but there isn't going to be any at the start. With any luck, we'll be able to get a sequel out to this, which will be along the lines of KH2. Then we can have all the Nobody goodness.

Okay, the usual rules apply. No power playing, godmoding or anything else that is illegal. Romance is allowed; but nothing to extreme. There will be some fights; but those come later. Vets and newbies alike are allowed, just as long as your grammar is somewhat decent. And no flaming other people.

Here's the template for it:

Name:
Apperance:(Pics are fine, but please include a written discription too)
Personality:
Bio:(At least one paragraph please)
Theme Song:(Optinal)
And anything else you wish to include.

Happy hunting!

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Dawn Fall

Appearance: http://www.advancedanime.com/displayimage.php?pid=158667, but she dosn't wear glass and she wears jeans. She wears a locket a childhood friend gave her.

Personality: Shy, caring, It's kind of hard to tell because she hids it.

Bio: She was born on the Distiny Islands, but was taken to Hollow Bastion when she was four years old, so she doesn't remember anyone there. but that a boy with blue hair was there but he went somewhere when she was just three years old but never came back, and a boy with silver hair gave her a necklace the day before she came to Hollow Bastion, she has been having dreams about her childhood before she came to Hollow Bastion but it's all covered in fog. Dawn some times gets the feeling that someones following her.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZTaveE35_I "Listen to your Heart" by D.H.T

Weapon: A keyblade and magic.

Abilities: Can stun her enemies

~---~

Well, Ivy let's hope this turns out better then the last one did. Oh yeah Shadows Fall if it's okay with you Dawn and Kyo still have a crush on each other but we take it slow.

Last edited:
T

TwilightExternal

Name: Luken

Apperance: Image Luken wears jeans with a normal black shirt and a jacket.

Personality: Luken's dark and slightly twisted. Still, he has a good inner heart and mind. Although at times, he seems on the verge of 'neutral'. Even though it doesn't seem like it, he's immensely energetic, but spends his energy on certain things.

Bio: Luken's world was destroyed and engulfed in darkness when he was much younger. However, his friend sacrificed himself for Luken with just enough power to turn him into a summon gem. His world was joint together with other fallen worlds in a world of darkness [a bit like End of the World].

He was then summoned by a nomad-warrior who had successfully made it to the world. Luken had used darkness then to injure the warrior's heart, afraid that he was in danger. His gem was destroyed and his heart was then permanently intoxicated with darkness. Then, he fled to Twilight Town, hearing he could get his heart revived in a certain underground lab underneath a mansion, and after a year, he made it to the pod room. He found someone to help him with the pod controls, but there was a malfunction and since then Luken's memories and darkness had been altered.

Upon knowing that the darkness inside him was unfixable, he also gained a new power: manipulating darkness [but not memories, because that's in the light side of the heart].

Theme Song:

Last edited:

Shadow_Heart

Name: Damius
Apperance: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n261/Aska-chan/Hollow ichigo-Shirosaki/Shirosaki.png
Damius wares all black and half of his face has a mask on.
Personality: Cocky and full of himself
Bio: Born on another island on the same world as destiny island, Damius was born with an, Like with rest of his family, irremovable mask on his face. He was raised by his mother and father for three years and then was sent off to train with the older members of the family, His uncle, aunt, the list goes on until the age of 14 when he was sent back to his parents to train with them. During his years away he learned how to wield a katana, how to move at impressive speeds, unarmed combat, heightening senses and more. When he was sent back to his parents he was cocky and full of himself...his parents said he was taking after his uncle. Now at the age of 15 Damius is now ready to become part of his family business...exterminating heartless. Damius...the newest member to Vizard hearltess extermination service
Theme Song: HIGH and MIGHTY color- irichin no hana

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Name: Mira Akisame

Apperance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/193168 except the hair and eyes are EXACTLY like Sakura from Card Captor Sakura and she is wearing a cat collar.

Personality: Incredibly loyal, light hearted, sometimes soft spoken and very bold

Bio:
Mira lost her childhood friend, (and former love intrest) Kyuu in a Heartless raid in Twilight Town when she was only eight years old. She tries as hard as she can not to let any of friends see the pain of her loneliness. It was then that she swore to eliminate the Heartless in any way she can.

Theme Song: Blaze by Kinyu (Tsubasa Chronicle theme)

Weapon name: Guardian Angel (Keyblade)

Weapon description: Has a glowing sky blue blade (Think Brotherhood from FFX) with a wing at the end of the blade. It also has a pure white handle in the shape of Oblivion's handle with golden stripes and a pair of angelic wings attached to a silver heart (much like the KH2 title heart).

Last edited:

Aphex

.Inspire.
OOC: Well, they could still have a crush on each other only if you want to continue with that plot. Whatever you want to do.

Name: Kyo Shizuka
Appearance: Kyo has short, brown hair that he keeps flat but at the front it's long, long enough so that it nearly covers his brown eyes. He wears a white long-sleeve shirt underneath a black t-shirt. As well as black denim shorts and black sneakers. On the sides of his sneakers are white Heartagrams.
Personality: Kyo likes to be alone, a lot actually. He has a tendency to keep things to himself even when someone asks him what's bothering him. Plus, he never speaks and it really rare for him to even smile. But he's actually an okay person once you get him to speak up for once. That is... if ANYONE can do that.
Bio: What is there to say about Kyo? He lives in Twilight Town and used to be a friendly kid, easy to get along with too. But that changed one day as he then became very.... quiet. He just stopped being around people and started to go off places to be by himself. But what could of made a regular boy change just like that? Well that question will be answered right now...

One night, Kyo had this weird dream. It was something he couldn't even explain at all. He wasn't even sure if it was a dream in the first place. He was surrounded by nothing but darkness. Glowing, yellow eyes started to appear all around him as claws began to reach out for Kyo. As soon as that happened he woke up and ever since then, his behavior changed. This wasn't the only time he had this dream before. Kyo had this dream dozens of times already and wants to know why he's been having them in the first place.
Theme Song: "A World So Cold" - Mudvayne

Keyblade_King

Is it to late to join and if not then here is my bio?

Name: Sharken Nitsumo

Apperance: Image of character He wears glasses and has a longer trench coat with a scarf around his neck.

Personality: Smart yet dumb, keeps his mouth shut and doesn't let his friends be attacked by enimies with his protection spells around them for a short time of 30 min.

Bio: His world was destroyed by heartless long ago. His life was taking him to diffrent worlds searching to find more than his own could make. He soon stopped in a place called Twilight Town he dreamed of a place he could call home. and it has been four years now so he is currently living in the old mansion in the forest of Twilight Town. Since then and now he kept on fidgiting in his computer works trying to find his way of bringing his world back.

Theme Song: My Chemical Romance - Welcome To The Black Parade

Weapon: His book of spell's and his Spell Binder Keyblade.

Last edited:

AxelRoxas

Name: Ryokin

Apperance:
suparutanVI_02_by_llano.jpg

Do I need more description? XD

Personality: Warmhearted and kind, but yet dark. He accepts people with open arms, but if they screw up, like turning out ot be bad or something, he won't forgive them for a long time.
Rarely jokes, kinda naive. =P

Bio:
Born in Twilight Town and has lived there all his life. Was raised to be kind to people. And when his parents died in a heartless raid, Ryokin decided to get try to get rid of all the heartless for good.
He trained fighting in the woods and on the occasasional struggle tournament with his struggle sword, and he got pretty good too.

When he was twelve, he got his first "real" weapons by his dad's old friend. It was a blade and some kunais, which he was trained to use. His dad's old friend was the one who had taken care of Ryokin after his parents died. "Uncle" as Ryokin called him, had lost his family in the same raid as Ryokin lost his parents, so they decided to take care of eachother.

Theme Song: The Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance ^^

Weapons: 12 kunais, which are enchanted with a spell to make them reappear in Ryokin's hand when he wants them to.
He also had a blade that "Uncle" forged for him. It has the names of Ryokin's parent engraved in it, and is too enchanted with a spell. This spell enables Ryokin to fight the heartless with greater ease, since it was used to repell Darkness.

Abilities:

Swirling Swing: Swings his blade around himself in a circle, which throws anyone close to him away.

Kunai Storm: Creates a flow of flying kunais that flies towards a target, reappearing with Ryokin and flies towards the target again. All kunais flies at the target 3 times each, which could, if successful, make 36 hits overall.

OOC: Is he too much of a fighter? I got that impression anyway XD ^_^;

Last edited:

EightBitRed

Bronze Member
Name: Hoko Kosu
Apperance:
normal_nine-tail.jpg

Has blonde hair with brown eyes,his eyes turn red with his whisker showing connecting to his head to make a glowing heartless symbol on his forehead.

Personality:Hoko is pretty quiet at times and also hide his emotions from other people,something inside him takes advantage of this and well..all hell breaks loose. He also cheerful at times and likes to help people when there in danger.

Bio:

Hoko was not really his real name but more of his code name,which ment''Wolf'' where he got it was from Ansem the wise. Way back Ansem the wise did study about human hearts as well as worlds,he also had an apprentice that help him with his studys it was not long before Ansem Apprentice interest about the hearts of all worlds would let him go further till he suddenly became evil and took his name. Ansem the wise was force to hide his face in shame and also had a secret lab in twilight town,there he study the heartless and discover the nobodys..and knew there strength was great. Ansem the wise had to think fast so he adopted a boy from an orphange and made him his experiment..a person that would surpass the nobody and the keyblade itself..that would lie in this boy..Ansem the wise made..a heartless...called ''A heartless beast'' that would forever be inside this boy. Ansem had a new apprentice name Tora silver and she was to be much more useful then Ansem former apprentice ever was,she help ansem the wise but the project became..fatal.

Hoko finally woke up but his eyes were red and a red aura surrounded his body with darkness and destruction. A heartless symbol glow on his forehead and this is how he look like in his true transformation.

bleach-manga02-big.gif

Hoko destroy the lab and left while Ansem the wise fear he ''might'' have made another mistake. When hoko woke up he was in the middle on Twilight town with an orange coat and pants and a blue t shirt under it,picking himself up from the ground he look around...his memory...was lost...he never remember what he did. Now to face the world at age 15 Hoko does not realize what power lies with him or how it could hurt him in the future.

Ansem the wise report ???

''I fear i have made an awful mistake on bringing harm to this child,he does not know what power lies in him. When i saw him break the glass container i knew from then on he has pass the new enemy that would appear in the near future. The sword that he layed on his shoulder was not something i counted on my research..it contain such power....I shall call it ''Shinogami of heartless''. i am nothing but a fool to not learn from my mistakes with my apprentice..when will i do something right for mankind. The boy must know how to control his anger...if he does this the darkness sealed inside him will stay resting...but emotion a strong thing indeed..i fear ''it'' will take advantage of it.''

Theme Song: The Riddle (You and I) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbkq2dhdjdw

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Name: Tora Silver

Apperance: Reddish black hair that goes to midback; emerald green eyes and a pale complextion. She wears a snug fitting, blood red halter top, close cut flared black jeans and ankle high black leather boots. She also wears a puka shell necklace and braclet set, as well as a ruby pendant.

Personality: As changable as the weather. Innocent and naive; brooding and mature; loving and passionite. But usually she's quiet, calm and and observing. She's a bit of a loner, but she still manages to make her share of friends.

Bio: Tora's lived in Twilight Town as long as she could remember. Because of an accident that killed her parents and left her brother missing, she lived at the Twilight to Dawn Orphanage, were the other children always made fun of her because her eyes changed color with her mood. (Kind of like a mood ring)

She longed to get away from there, but everyone seemed to be turned off by her eyes. "She isn't normal," they would say, before adopting someone else; leaving Tora behind. She learned how to hide the hurt inside, but it still leaked out; she wouldn't play with the other children or try to make friends with them. Instead, she'd sit in a corner, either reading or dreaming.

Just when she had given up hope, someone came into the orphanange on Tora's eighth birthday. He said that he were looking for a calm, quite young girl. He had just lost his wife and only daughter; he was hoping that maybe her could make another child happy, and maybe even take his own hurt away. The lady that ran Twilight to Dawn took him into a room to meet Tora.

At first Tora wouldn't look at him. They talked for a long time; she was delighted by the sound of his voice; not knowing how much she reminded him of his own little girl. But even though she wanted to, she wouldn't let him see her face; she was afraid that if he did, he wouldn't like her because of her eyes.

Finaly, the moment came for the truth. Slowly, she turned to face his gaze; her eyes flashing amber in her terror. He just looked at her, his eyes a bright orange themselves. Quietly he asked, "Do your eyes always do that?" She nod her head, tears coming to her eyes. She'd lost him; and she had really liked this man.

But to her surpise he didn't leave her. "You are different," he said slowly; "But you're special too. I can feel it." He held out his hand. "Do you want to come with me?"

She jumped into his lap. "Yes, yes, YES!" She cried, the happiest she had been in a long time. "But what do I call you?"

He looked at her smiling, "Call me Ansem."

It was five years later, and Tora still couldn't believe it was true. They lived in a beautiful mansion, on the edge of Twilight Town. She'd helped Ansem with everything. But she noticed that something seemed to be wrong. He wasn't acting quite like himself; and he spent less and less time with her; and more time in his lab. She wants to know what's going on; and why she keeps having these dreams about a boy with brunnete hair.

Then one day, her world was shattered. Ansem just dissapeared. She couldn't find him; but she was determind to get him back. She had finaly found happiness; and she wouldn't let it go. So she searched for him, learning magic and becoming skilled in fighting with a blade. It's two years later and she's still looking; and still waking up in the middle of the night, from the same old nightmare.

Theme Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5ZnsKb_jv8 "Strawberry Wine" by Deana Carter

Weapon: Magic and a silvery-blue katana

~----~

Please finish the templet by tonight Raiden, 'cause that's when we'll be starting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back