• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Promise [A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
. . . Uhh, I can explain? ^_^'

Okay, I thought of writing this after reading some online translations of the Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories manga somewhere. I decided to write up my own version - corrected grammar included - with my own little twist. Hey, we can all twist some stuff, ne? :3

Anyways, enjoy. Read and review, please. Thanks! ^_^

DISCLAIMER: I do not own Kingdom Hearts - the game or the manga. Square-Enix and Disney have that covered.

===*===

Promise
[A Kingdom Hearts Fanfiction]

"Awesome!"

She watches as he yells up at the meteor shower, his childish rhythms and chants echoing through the whole forest. The night sky shines with the light of tiny, luminescent rocks falling from their mother sky and onto the ground below.

"This is the best! I couldn't think of anything better!" He yells happily. A small, silly chant then escaped from his excited mouth. "Hey-ho, hey-ho! Big catch of maguro! Big catch of maguro! Big catch of maguro!"

He soon remembers his companion and looks toward the tree where she was hiding behind. "What's wrong, Namine?" he calls.

Namine cowers behind the tree, tears falling from her small, innocent face. "I'm scared," she explains between sobs. "The rocks are falling over here. They might hit my head and I'll get hurt."

The boy laughs and shakes his head. "Don't worry about it, Namine! Look!" A small meteor heads his way. "If one falls over here . . . Like this!" He then thwacks the meteor with his wooden toy sword, sending it up back to the sky. "It'll hit all of them back! None will hit you, Namine! Right?"

Namine giggles lightly and smiles. "Okay," she says, her kaleidoscope-blue eyes sparkling with happiness. "If you say it won't hit me, it won't hit me."

The two children look up at the shower of shining rocks, their glow caught in their innocent eyes. Namine then looks at her companion.

"Here, this is for you," she says, handing something to him. He looks at the object. A small, star-shaped yellow charm. She smiles at him warmly. "This charm protected me ever since I was little. It'll protect you, too."

He looks at her with wide eyes. Then, a smile creeps upon his face and his sky-blue eyes shine with happiness.

"Okay then. From now on, I'll protect you, Namine."

He smiles at her and holds her hand.

"Promise?" she asks. He nods.

"Yeah. Promise."

"Thank you . . . Roxas."

End.

===*===

^_^' Hope you liked it!

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ But then it's the story we already heard in Chain of Memories. There wouldn't be anything different about it.

Nice Mel, I love the twist! :lol:

MelodiousNymph

Website
naturethezafara.deviantart.com
I didn't like it, you should had made Roxas Sora.

Well, Roxas is Sora, right? Not much difference. :lol:

Besides, kiddie!Roxas and kiddie!Namine are adorable together. X3

^ But then it's the story we already heard in Chain of Memories. There wouldn't be anything different about it.

Nice Mel, I love the twist! :lol:

Aww, thankies, Org_42! *glomp* You're the best!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Ahhhh!!! Little Roxas!!!
What an adorable image! >w<

I really liked it, your writing style is so cool, like how you described the meteors as rocks falling from their mother sky.
<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back