• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Pride Lands In BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

choanick

Do you guys think it'll be cool for Pride Lands to make a reappearance in BBS, due to the fact that there could be a chance to see Simba in his younger age (Time period of Kingdom Hearts series) or something like that?

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
If it sucked as much as it did in KH2, then I wouldn't want to see it really.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
i dont think so...i dont really want to c TAV all animalified.

theres also not much to tell...he's born...years later his father dies...Simba then runs away...then the rest is told in KH 2

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
I would, maybe they could fit Mufasa as a young lion and how Taka was got his Scar and became Scar.

But I really did enjoy it in Kh2.

Radon

mofo
It's a shit world for BBS. And I think lions die in about 10 years so Simba would have to be really old in KH if not dead.

Kiwi +

Awards
I don't really think there is a need to add it in..definitely don't want to see animal form.. well at least for these three.. nope..

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
i dont think so...i dont really want to c TAV all animalified.

theres also not much to tell...he's born...years later his father dies...Simba then runs away...then the rest is told in KH 2

Ha ha , now there's somthin i agree on. it would totally destroy Terra's tough guy look and reputation. instead of saying, "please dont kill me Terra", you would be sayin, "aw isn't that stuffed animal adorable, its so cute".

kostas

Awards
sora is a kid he looked funny but ok in his lion form .imagine now how TVA would look! tottaly ridiculous

Birnax

Pride Lands is a terrible world. Only furries would want that world to return.

FishBox

The only good thing about the Pride Lands was that Goofy was a turtle that went sliding around everywhere on his back. In hindsight, this is the coolest thing to have happened to KH and should be on all characters in every world.

Last edited:

axelssomebodie

i thiknk it would be awesome cuz i loved pridekands in kh2! it would be really cool to see ven terra and aqua as lions and to see simba younger!!!

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nah, I don't think that would be happen, we've already seen a brief happening of Simba's young self in KH2 and what happen to his beloved father Mufasa. But it would be cool if they added the world inside BBS, imagine Terra, Aqua and Ven as lions, though Aqua is the only one in her lioness form except her form had her hairstyle unlike all the normal lioness who doesn't have manes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back