• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Preorder Kingdom Hearts 3 at Gamestop to receive a Collectible Fabric Poster

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
I'm so conflicted. Digital gets a special keyblade and theme. Physical gets a poster. I want physical, but also want the keyblade and theme.

Literally same, except I want physical just for the inevitable beauty that is Nomura's artwork on the box. That, and I won't have to rely on my crap internet to install the game alongside the inevitable Day One Patch...

But... THAT IMPOSSIBLE ODDS THEME, THOUGH!!!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Bump for update: Gamestop has posted 3 versions that fans can vote on, the winner being the preorder bonus of course. Comment on the tweet with #KH3ToyBox, #KH3Monstropolis or KH3Arendelle.

https://twitter.com/GameStop/status/1018927619449020416

DiP1RD6XUAASJGY.jpg

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Can't believe they made such an amateur mistake of not putting Elsa on the Frozen one.

TruestSyn

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think I'm going to preorder from Gamestop just for a fabric poster that looks like any of those. If I have a friend interested in the game I might ask them to grab it for me since none of my irl friends are as interested in Kingdom Hearts as I am.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
Now, I'm just wishing they had stuck with the simple layout of the teaser in the OP. Hah! None of them look great, but Arendelle's is the worst looking.

Meow Wow

Awards
Looks like I'm going to preorder through Square them selves. I usually do GameStop but those posters just look bad.

Sdog

Awards
All of those are pretty mediocre tbh. Should've just gone with the renders of normal SDG with the plaid background.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Boooo, I want another pin to collect and never open

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
monstropolis is the best one. not sure where exactly I'm getting mine from because I'm scouting for the pro bundle but its nice to keep this in consideration- fabric poster, dope renders, free. not gonna complain.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
How much you wanna bet it's going to be the Olaf poster.
As much as I've seen Frozen so many times that I despise it with every fiber of my being, I'd still keep the poster.
I guess whatever it is I'll be happy so, yay poster.
[edit] Yeah they do look incredibly terrible but I already paid awhile ago so I'm getting it either way.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
I’m bummed that the focus of these posters isn’t Kingdom Hearts. They’re focusing on those Disney properties

Sonicfan2525

Awards
I would vote for the Toy Story one, but having only Woody in the keyhole was a really bizarre design choice and I don't really care for it because of that. Also kind of weird that Elsa isn't with Olaf on the Frozen one either. So I ended up voting for the Monstropolis one. Really wish they had a Pirates one, because that would be my pick.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I would vote for the Toy Story one, but having only Woody in the keyhole was a really bizarre design choice and I don't really care for it because of that. Also kind of weird that Elsa isn't with Olaf on the Frozen one either. So I ended up voting for the Monstropolis one. Really wish they had a Pirates one, because that would be my pick.
Agreed here, if there was a Pirates poster I'd vote for that in a heartbeat.
I guess they put Olaf there because when Frozen came out there was so much craze for Olaf, everywhere I looked I saw Olaf. There was so much Olaf I kept seeing that after awhile I literally got sick of it, I mean Olaf can be adorable but I was officially done seeing Olaf everywhere I freaking went.
And Toy Story, yeah they screwed up on that opportunity to at least put Buzz Lightyear with Woody.
To all honesty with these posters, I expected a better design but with Monstropolis, that's the only one I like because it at least has both the main characters (though it would have been nice to have had Boo included with). But with how many Frozen fans are out there, I wouldn't be shocked if Arendelle is the winner.

Last edited:

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I also concur that a pirate poster would be best. SDG's pirate renders are super sassy and hilariously badass. Look at Donald! Little man's got bad intentions!

Dfl_iqYXcAASnwX.jpg

raccoonscity

Website
raccoonscity.tumblr.com
I guess they put Olaf there because when Frozen came out there was so much craze for Olaf, everywhere I looked I saw Olaf. There was so much Olaf I kept seeing that after awhile I literally got sick of it, I mean Olaf can be adorable but I was officially done seeing Olaf everywhere I freaking went.

Disney marketed Olaf a lot (before and after release) because he's easily marketable to girls and boys (whereas marketing the Princesses/Elsa is more geared towards girls) and he's responsible for a lot of Frozen's comic relief. I'm really not surprised that they picked him over her.

Recon

Art of War
Awards
The posters are meh. It is now up to the box art for me. If it's lit, then I'll probably buy physical. If it's plain and boring or anything like the placeholder artwork, then I'm going digital.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back