• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

power rangers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
how dare u slander the Keybearers by comparing them to a horrible superhero show

SAKATORO! [Sky Uppercut-kkf is blasting off agaiiiiiinnnnnnn! ding]

Power Rangers is the shit. You're just a horrible person.

PMF's waffles have spoken.

Mike XIII

why have you people debated this topic through a whole two pages. We've established that VAT's armor and the power rangers suits look nothing alike, and now you're starting to get off topic. Please, close the thread.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
SAKATORO! [Sky Uppercut-kkf is blasting off agaiiiiiinnnnnnn! ding]

Power Rangers is the shit. You're just a horrible person.

PMF's waffles have spoken.

~ :laugh: -_- power rangers suk butt & u know it.
~ antyways, i kinda didn't like the way their armor lookd at 1st, but, i must say, u must be outta yo freakin mind if u compare their armor to the power rangers.

Macabre

Gold Member
power rangers suk butt & u know it.

The old ones were good,like Time force,Lost Galaxy and so on..

Well,this debate is pretty much over....

Close this thread...

big don mega

Let's compare

Kingdom_Hearts_II_ST_Knights.jpg

battle.jpg

Nope not the same at all.

supe up the helmets of the power rangers and change the weapons and you have VATs armour

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
~ :laugh: -_- power rangers suk butt & u know it.
~ antyways, i kinda didn't like the way their armor lookd at 1st, but, i must say, u must be outta yo freakin mind if u compare their armor to the power rangers.

BITSH! How dare you insult...my WAFFUUUUULLLLLZZZZZZZ!!

Gildragon: He's OVER Nine thowzaaaaaaaaaaaannnnddd!

Me: FINAL....FLAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH!shift+one

Destroyes GD, a.r, fokh section, then the forum. Camera pans back to show whole internet being shut down from being blown up.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
ok if you play final fantasy 12 you actaully see they are similar to judges from final fatantasy 12

Sainji デイダラ

Lol, I don't see any resemblence.

I think it's just for protection.

Big don mega, I'll respect your opinion on the look-a-like Power Rangers. Although, I disagree. People see things differently as in point of veiw. I'm not going to fuss about it because it's your opinion. ^_^ I respect it.

trini202

look more like beetleborgs to me, which is basically a power rangers rip-off

Beetleborgs.jpg

just make the green one yellow...

Eu Tyto Alba

look more like beetleborgs to me, which is basically a power rangers rip-off

Beetleborgs.jpg

just make the green one yellow...

...................BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! xD

I see the dates on these posts....dang....but I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon this thread and have a decent point to make.

What the power Rangers are wearing is called a Zentai Suit, but with helmets and weapons added.
4bbad93c74281.JPG

Venita's outfit is the closest resemblance, just adding a waist cape. (And using patterns of colors that aren't downright obnoxious.)

I do NOT agree that the Trio's armor looks like the Power Ranges, but if you mean that 50% of the visible armor consists of skin-tight fabric between the metal plates, then I can understand how you'd see a likeness. As a whole, however, they do not fall into Zentai-suit-like category.

From what I know of real-world armor designs, the Birth By Sleep character's suits are still completely impractical in battle. But not because they had to be in order to look awesome; I'd say Nomura just doesn't know. Except for the abdomen, none of the metal portion of the armor is jointed in any way------he cheated that by using the fabric underneath.

Awards
...................BWAHAHAHAHAA!!! xD

I see the dates on these posts....dang....but I was unfortunate enough to stumble upon this thread and have a decent point to make.

What the power Rangers are wearing is called a Zentai Suit, but with helmets and weapons added.
4bbad93c74281.JPG

Venita's outfit is the closest resemblance, just adding a waist cape. (And using patterns of colors that aren't downright obnoxious.)

I do NOT agree that the Trio's armor looks like the Power Ranges, but if you mean that 50% of the visible armor consists of skin-tight fabric between the metal plates, then I can understand how you'd see a likeness. As a whole, however, they do not fall into Zentai-suit-like category.

From what I know of real-world armor designs, the Birth By Sleep character's suits are still completely impractical in battle. But not because they had to be in order to look awesome; I'd say Nomura just doesn't know. Except for the abdomen, none of the metal portion of the armor is jointed in any way------he cheated that by using the fabric underneath.

Don't bump old threads. Especially, ones that are TWO YEARS OLD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back