• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Power Abuse.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
First of all, I would like to state that I had nothing against this person in question. This person in question is Reyman, an Adv. RPG Team member.

Proof:
http://h1.ripway.com/TwilightSora/showthread.php.htm
(Recovered thanks to history.)

It all started when I was posting a simple thread in the RPG Market. I was going to sell an item with an upgrade (for those of you who know about the RPG) when Reyman walked in and posted. He told me with a slightly rude attitude that I was wrong about when you donate an item with an upgrade it stays with the upgrade. I replied to him that he should make sure of what he’s talking about and showed him proof he was wrong. He didn’t get it, he thought I was showing him stats of my account and gave me some sass. I then had to clarify it for him, proving him wrong in every sense.

So basically, at that point that was it, I politely proved him wrong. I was going to leave it at that but no…..He deleted the thread. So if I may be so blatant, he deleted the thread to cover his as*. So not only did he have no idea what he was talking about, but he deleted the thread just to hide how stupid he was, lowering my post count in the process. So I don’t know, is this abuse of powers? Because I think it is.

So again, I did not go about this to attack this one person. But to be honest right now, I think that someone who is ignorant at his own job, always speaks like he is mad at the world, and would go so far to cover his as* doesn’t deserve to be on the RPG Team. So once again, my I post the clear evidence of abuse of power.

http://h1.ripway.com/TwilightSora/showthread.php.htm
Original thread link was: http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=39543

Thank you all for paying attention, have a nice day.

p.s. Hope Reyman doesn’t delete this thread too… ~_~ Or my RPG account doesn't magically get a glitch....

Mezmerize

Myspace Forever!
I see this as an abuse of power. He could have just admitted that he made a mistake and gone on with it. He also went off at me for making a topic about a glitch i had. He didnt understand the glitch so he said that i made a useless topic and closed it. Ask
-WhiteFalcon- about the glitch i had because thats who fixed it for me.

Last edited:

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Simple explaination, Very simple Explaination. If you read the reason as to why i deleted the topic it speaks for itself. I Closed th thread because the Issue was resloved and you guys were talking about stuff that you could have done Via PM.

The Reason why i deleted the topic was because i recived a Pm from a Fellow Staff memeber Complaining and Bitching about what i said. I really dident wann here him Complain so i said "Whatever im getting rif of this"
Im not gonna Mention this Staff members Name but im sure everyone knows who he is since he complains about everything

Also Yeah i did make a mistake but you can easily asked me Why i Deleted the Thread. And as Far as Me resetting you for Some Topic like this not gonna happen. Its not like a take things to the Heart. And as far as what Mezermize is stating i really have no idea what your talking about. Show me the Topic and i'll give you an Explaination

And out of Everyone on the Advance RPG team i Am the Kindest one so Dont complain before you get stuck with The other 2 that are sightly more @holes, No offence

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Reyman said:
And out of Everyone on the Advance RPG team i Am the Kindest one so Dont complain before you get stuck with The other 2 that are sightly more @holes, No offence

Oh how the staff is united. ;D

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Im not gonna Mention this Staff members Name but im sure everyone knows who he is since he complains about everything
Please tell. >_>

The other 2 that are sightly more @holes, No offence
I take crap from noone.

But anywho, I have no other say in this, and i'm not trying to get into people's faces, only stating what has to be said. kthxbai

TwilightSora

I'm back? Maybe.
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Well, you could of simply sent me a PM with the reason why. It seemed strange to me why you would completely get rid of all evidence of the thread. I've asked The Midnighter to restore the thread so that others can know that you can donate with an upgrade.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Reyman said:

Hell yea

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well the RPG Team were all Good Buddys but some of us are More Aggresive then Others. Also I got this little Issue cleared up With Midnighter. But like Falcon Said. We really dont take Crap from anyone. We already get enough of it from people in the Chat.

Mod for this Section
This can be closed.

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
TwilightSora said:
Well, you could of simply sent me a PM with the reason why. It seemed strange to me why you would completely get rid of all evidence of the thread. I've asked The Midnighter to restore the thread so that others can know that you can donate with an upgrade.
And you could have very easily sent a PM to both Rey and TM instead of creating this topic.

Closed.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You guys are not in charge of the chat. And even if people ask about the RPG in the chat, that doesn't concerns you. That is RPG Logistics jobs.

Anyway, case settled. I guess this can be closed.

*One Comment: D: No need to call fellow staff asses*

[closed]

edit: zomg hb beat me. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back