• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Possible Cover Art for 358/2 Days...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

I see DiZ there, but on the clock tower, not the TWENW tower.
I think that red thing is apart of the clock tower. It's pointy and looks similar to the pointy thing on the other side.

If this was a beginning screen, I doubt it'd be the whole picture. Probably just Roxas(?).

Yeah, I'm beginning to think they have made the cover art and it might not be this, if it isn't and it was this picture, I'm sure there'd be alot more to it. I don't think it'd be the cover on the game manual, usually the cover art is the art on it ...

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
^I agree, it needs add ons. Other than that, it would prove good. I don't see what else they could have in mind for it.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
KH-1.jpg

KK.jpg

Look closely; it's the Keychain flailing up. Nothing behind Xion.

Veriun

If that's DiZ on the skyscraper, he must've gotten ahold of a Pope hat or something. It's not him.

XionXIVRikuXV

many, many things to say.

firstly: THAT IS NOT DiZ!!! its the thingy on the top of the tower! the pointy thingy that i cant name!! its all like *does a hand motion* and *another hand motion* and this! *draws a shape in the air* and that thingy that people said is behind Xion is the keychain on the keyblade. look at the big pic. literaly. u can see the mouse head thingy on the end.

second: relating to the keychain flying up, i have a question. why is it flying up in the first place???? there might be a reason...

third: realtd to the DiZ on top of the tower, i like the pope hat joke. thats funny! (a bit offensive if ur religious, which i am, but still funny!)

fourth: i think that this will be SOMEWHERE within the game or box or the little booklet thingy inn the game box. but, i personaly think that the cover art will be like, similar to the pic, but instead of Xion's hood being down like it is, it should be up, or like, half up, half down (is that even possible? more like in the process of removing it...) and then, i agree that Sora should be on there somewhere. after all, without him, there would be no Roxas, or possibly Xion. and then Namine should be on there. and maybe Xemnas? or some people from the Orginization???

fifth: why should Xigbar be on there? is he important in a way that i do not know? or was that just random suggestion-ness? hmmm???

i think thats it.. for now.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
Keychain's flying up because it appears as though Roxas, his cloak, etc, are being influenced by the wind, or some other force. Simple as that, really.

taygarwin

its not DiZ... it that thing on top of the tower
Interesting cover art, but would they really release the actual print that early?
Still waiting for the actual one....

HeartlesGuardian

It might be nice on the back art, but def not the front art. Far to light to be front art.

And @ Audo, it would go well with the other start screens we've seen, except alot of the have been basic, and its been JUST Sora (Or Just Riku in the case of R/R) so having 4 characters might be a bit of a jump...

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I love that piece of art. It would be great, if it was in the cover (with Axel in it and all), but somehow it just looks like a picture that is put somewhere else. I agree with Audo and others: that picture would be a very good one in the menu screen.

It's highly doubtful it will be in the back, or in the cover. You also have to think about the small size of the DS game box; the picture has to be well seen, and in my opinion that picture would go bad if largened.

edit//
@HeartlesGuardian: If it is put to the menu screen, they would surely cut it, so there would be only one or two persons.

A

Audo

edit//
@HeartlesGuardian: If it is put to the menu screen, they would surely cut it, so there would be only one or two persons.
There would be absolutely no point in that at all. Trust me, if it was put to the menu screen nothing would be altered.

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
There would be absolutely no point in that at all. Trust me, if it was put to the menu screen nothing would be altered.

Well, if that's the case, then I highly doubt that it will be put to the menu screen.
In my opinion the picture is too big to be put there; DS's screen is somewhat small.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back