• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Poor Namine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
well, i am upset about that, but i don't think she'd be that bad. she's a lot better than some of the other recasts (ahem--Aerith)

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im really upset by this .. i loved brittany snow as namine .. given namine's features and the way she acted (all her mannerisms/looks as a whole basically ) i feel Brittany's voice portrayed it spot-on .. this better not turn into a Richard Epcar/Xehanort situation or i-will-be-pissed - especially given the significance of namine's role in Re:CoM and most likely 358/2

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
As long as she does a good job as her voice (yea right :glare:) Then I will be fine.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
As much as I can imagine I cannot see Meahgan martin as namine. sorry but I just cant imagine. I think this is my fault. In another thread I made fun of miley Cyrus voicing aqua and look whats happened now. :crying: it might work like with what happened Jessie Mcartny but Im not sure.

Xattm

In a way, I feel like Disney could have picked worse like *insert name of girl with own show/movie on Disney*
And by the way, Richard Epcar was okay as Xehanort's Heartless, but he was no Billy Zane...

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It should. Richard Epcar was the death of Xehanort.

I think I may love you now.

But in all fairness, he never heard Xehanort's voice from KH1. I'm pretty sure he would have at least tried to make it sound similar if he had heard it.

]I dont care who plays Namine, as long as it isnt Bill Cosby.

WHAT?

Namine: ROXAS! DON'T EAT THE PUDDING!

Maybe she'll wow us like Jesse did.

Jesse made me vomit.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
SURPRISE! Kairi is going to be voiced by Demi Lovato! =D

Hayden is the only good thing about Kairi. (cause She's hot) If Demi Lovato took her place I would Boycott Disney Channel for reusing to many people.

Xattm

He wasn't horrible at all. =/

Don't even joke.

I agree about Jesse. When I first heard he was going to voice Roxas, I was really concerned but he surprised me and did very well. I would like to see him back in 358/2 Days.

Oh and if they ever switch Hayden with Demi, I will never give disney anohter dollar again

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, a lot of other people got wowed by Jesse, so that's what matters.

Either way, though, I'm not happy. I personally loved Brittnay Snow's portryal of Naminé, she had the innocent purity, and sort of calmness in her voice. I ish sad T-T. Why Brittany, why?! >.> At least, it wasn't anyone who will make me cry in my full emoness. Oh gawd, Larxene...o_O. Let's hope that the fact that she's older, means there's no chance of a Disney Channel star reigning chaos on her voice. Poor Naminé indeed.

I hope the change ispositive, rather than negative. Aerith sucked, and I think we know of Xehanort. That's my fear.

R-K said:
SURPRISE! Kairi is going to be voiced by Demi Lovato! =D

lulz.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Either way, though, I'm not happy. I personally loved Brittnay Snow's portryal of Naminé, she had the innocent purity, and sort of calmness in her voice. I ish sad T-T. Why Brittany, why?! >.> At least, it wasn't anyone who will make me cry in my full emoness. Oh gawd, Larxene...o_O. Let's hope that the fact that she's older, means there's no chance of a Disney Channel star reigning chaos on her voice. Poor Naminé indeed.

Um. Rumours are that Tara Platt is Larxene.
And Josh Keaton is Zexion.

Xattm

Well, a lot of other people got wowed by Jesse, so that's what matters.

I hope the change ispositive, rather than negative. Aerith sucked, and I think we know of Xehanort. That's my fear.

lulz.

yeah, hopefully there no change in the voice (or very little to complain about)
I too loved Brittnay Snow's portryal of Namine.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
Not many second voice changes have been positive [except Leon's?], so that's kind of in the back of my head.

Um. Rumours are that Tara Platt is Larxene.
And Josh Keaton is Zexion.

Is still not truly confirmed though.

Until then, I'll await, and then breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back