• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Poll) new enemies in KH3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

So, Lets begin..... How do thik they'll be called????

• Unknowns ( no memory)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
There is no KH3!!!!! But I hope for harder ones in BBS!

Charlie K

Back in Business
Didn't you say poll?

But I'm not worried about KH3 right about now, how about on for BBS..and maybe Coded..If there's new ones...

Rix

:)
Awards
Hey, don't flame him! I think that he actually does know that a KH3 does not exist and aren't announced yet, but it is highly possible if we will see a KH3 in the future, and maybe a new enemy in that game:)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Hey, don't flame him! I think that he actually does know that a KH3 does not exist and aren't announced yet, but it is highly possible if we will see a KH3 in the future, and maybe a new enemy in that game:)

I don't think I was flamming him, I was stating an opinion...Lol..

But I seriously don't care right now..soo..I dunno.

Apollo

Silver Member
Sorry I was not flaming! But maybe a new type of heartless would be sweet! I hope they are harder!

Charlie K

Back in Business
It's ok, but Sora never really completely defeated all Heartless, sooo maybe at the begining of KH3 Heartless and then alter to something eles...I dunnoo

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Okay, we don't even know what they look like, yeah we should wait until kingdom Hearts 3 is confirmed to be in development. I mean we don't even know if a new enemy would be introduced for right now.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Phantoms ( No body and heart)

So..Pretty much a Heartless then right!?Lol.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well, Nomaru said that BBS.358 and Coded will have an important role in KH3, but didn't he say something about Coded being the most important to KH3??

ghalghej

In the Dark Realm, trying to find a flashlight to
Phantoms ( No body and heart)

So..Pretty much a Heartless then right!?Lol.

You're right....... now that I see it, yeah you're right :toungesmile:.......... This thing really gets me confused, I said no body and heart because I was thinking about the spirits that lost they're previous form, you know? Like when it was said that the human body was composed by three parts: Heart, body and soul... you understand were im getting at.

Once again, sorry for the inconvenience, I guess I got a little bit switched. ( And I thought I had already heard this somewhere..............)

Charlie K

Back in Business
Yea, Body,Soul and Heart.

Soul with out body, dead body, soul ?
Body and sould with out heart nobody
body and heart..stil ldead I geuss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back